ONE

The Beauty and The Beast

CHAPTER ONE

 

Waking up by the sound of an alarm. Kim Haneul rubs her eyes and stare at the darkness. She grabs her phone and snooze the alarm, 5.30 a.m. She woke early again for the past three days and she didnt even know why shed wake early. Haneul sighs and removes the duvet away from her, feeling the coldness. She gets her school uniform and her towel, ready to go to school. After a while, she has dress up in school uniform and make her own breakfast. She eats her toast and then her mom called. Lets go, Haneul- ah. Haneul gets up and put on her shoes. Make sure you are focus in your class. Her mom said since she found out about Haneul is going to have her test soon. How come she knew about this? She hates telling her mom about having a test because her mom will prevent her from doing stuffs that she wanted. Its not like she doesnt want to study but she finds it a bit stressing and annoying. Shed rather do it secretly and not boost out about her ability. Are you staying today? If not, then quickly come home and study. She hums, after all she must oblige to her mom.

10 minutes later she arrives at school and her mom kissed her on her cheeks before leave. Study well. She nods unconsciously. Haneul walks quickly to her school before the gate close. She walks to her locker and grab her stuffs before going to her class. She sighs again and close her locker but someone block her way. Uh Can you please excuse me? She spoke and the person in front of her turns. Haneul was taken aback with the person in front of her. Beautiful. Thats what she thought. Im sorry. I didnt saw you there. Haneul then walk passed him, realising that its such a waste if she talk with the person. The mans eyes trail Haneul and narrowed his eyes. He grabs Haneul wrist and Haneul couldnt hide her shock. Didnt you asked me to move away? But why are you moving yourself? Its so rude. Haneul wriggles her wrist and quickly walk to her class.

Who is this rude person? He thought.

 

Haneul focus on her lunch since her friend, Yuna is absent today. Suddenly, someone grab her lunch and throw away. Haneul eyes widened because she only have a few bites. She looks at the owner of the figure and cursed silently. Oops, I guess thats a nice way of me to snatch your food. Haneul looks at the guy blankly as she gets up from her seat. Where are you going? Haneul didnt turn and walk away from the canteen. The guy scowled and chase Haneul. He manages to get her arms and spin her, making her face stare at his sturdy chest. You are very rude, girl. He squints her eyes and lowered his head, making their eyes connected. Haneul almost gasp but she hides it and remain calm. I talked to you earlier and you ditched me. No one dares to ditch the almighty Sehun. Haneul just rolled her eyes and stare boringly. Thats a great way to introduce yourself. She tries to push Sehun away but she just cant. His grip is so strong even though he looks thin. Im talking to you. Haneul didnt reply a word and wait for the bell to ring.

Kringgg The bell chimed.

Great. You just wasted my lunch time.

Sehun let her go and before he can say anything, Haneul has gone. Sehun makes sure he remembers the girl features so he can have his nice and sweet revenge. Whatever it takes, Ill make sure you remember what you did to me.

Sehun on the other hand, is someone who cant accept if anyone ditches him. Hell make sure that person get what they did. The type who remember everything. Sehun walks back to the canteen and decide to buy some snack since the girl just wasted his precious time to take his revenge. Then, he feels a hand on his shoulder. Sehun. A chirpy voice came right through his ear as he turns. Oh, Sooyoung. The girl smiles brightly at Sehun and asked him what hes doing. Oh, I didnt get my lunch so I decided to buy some snack. The girl pouts, Oh thats sad. You should have told me about it. I brought my lunch box. Sehun smiles weakly and leave the girl. S- Sehun.

 

 

Haneul waits for her mom, outside of the school. She calls her mom to tell that shes already outside. Then, out of nowhere her phone dropped on the ground. She gasps and quickly pick up her phone. She cursed for the person who stumbled on her because her phone is crack. Mom is going to be mad. She looks up to see if theres anyone there but a guy who stands next to her really makes her angry. This will make her talk. He smirks but little does he knows, making her angry will not change anything since shes too angry to talk. He can see clearly that Haneuls face is so red and wait for her to burst out.

But, all he get is silence.

The is wrong with this girl?! Shouldnt she be angry? This time Haneul makes Sehun mad. He has been waiting for Haneul to speak but all he get is cold shoulder. He is so mad and grab her wrist, spin her around to face him. Dont you have mouth to be mad? His eyebrows furrowed. Haneul looks at Sehun annoyingly and he didnt expect that he will get such treatment. Dont she know who am I? Haneul unreleased his hand with her other hand and leave him immediately before her mom see.

 

Whos the boy? Your boyfriend? She expects this question to come. No. He returned my belonging which I left in the class. Her mom is about to ask another question but it seems like she knows what her mom going to ask. He grabbed my hand because I didnt hear him when he called me. Its nothing else. Im sure.

Haneul enters her room and lay down on her comfy bed after all the stress she had today. All of sudden, the thought of her phone cracked makes her angry again and remembering the guy who did it makes her even furious. What does he wants anyway? Was it because I didnt talk to him then he decided to take a revenge? Thats too much, Mr Perfect. She thought and sighs. Haneul shuts her eyes to take a nap but she doesnt know that, that day is not the only worse day for her.

 So, finally I get to update the first chapter after all the 'hardships' I went through and I hope you guys will enjoy!