THREE

The Beauty and The Beast

CHAPTER THREE

 

Haneul returns to her home with Sehun although Haneul didnt even want him to send her. Hes getting on my nerves. Haneul sighs as she keeps on thinking what will be the consequence if her mom finds out about this and her phone. So this is where you live? It seems nice and very comfortable to live. Haneul grabs her bag and open the car door but somehow Sehuns word did affect her. For someone like you. He chuckles as he looks at Haneul with satisfaction. He surely thought that he managed to make Haneul speaks but Haneul just swallows all her angriness so she wont be talking to this almighty jerk-. She steps out the car and slammed the door that makes the car shake a little. Sehun just couldnt hide his happiness that he managed to make the cold girl angry. The only thing I need is to hear she talks and beg to me. His driver looks at Sehun through the mirror and thought that his young master is a bit too much for a girl.

Haneul enters her house as she saw her mom sitting on the couch at the living room, looking upset. Im so done. She thought. She walks to her mom as she thinks of what her mom going to say. Where have you been, Kim Haneul? The moment when her mom says her full name means her mom is so mad and she doesnt know how to start a story because if she say she got kidnapped, her mom would never believe that. I Someone took me out. She forced me to come with her although I told her I cant. Her mom looks at her daughter and Haneul just hang her head lower. Who is she?

My friend. Of course its Yuna.

Dont lie to me. When you say someone I know its not Yuna. Now tell me who is she? Her mom squints her eyes, waiting for the answer. But Haneul cant think anything until her mom says,

Youre grounded.

But Ive never been outside-

You didnt think I saw that, huh? Haneuls bewildered. It cant be.

I saw you came home with a car and in that car, theres a guy. I never taught you to go out with a guy alone in a car! Haneul frowns as she tries to explain the situation. She didnt know her mom will saw that.

I never know you have a boyfriend, and you tell me its your other friend. How could you lie to me, Kim Haneul? Her mom shakes her head and Haneul nearly break into tears. You disappoint me, Kim Haneul.

Sehun enters his house with a smile plastered on his face. His maids are surprise to see their young master looking jovial. The maids are wondering if theres something happened to Mr Oh and the head house maid, Mrs Kim approaches the young man. Young master, you seem so happy today. Is there anything happened today at school? Sehun looks at the head maid or he called her aunt. Yeah and I think I want to watch some movies. Why dont you prepare the movies and the popcorn? Sehun walks to his room while his aunt just chuckles seeing Ohs young master with his unexpected character.

 

 

The next day came as Haneul staring inside her locker. She flinches when she heard someone called her. Hey, whats with the face? Haneul shrugs as her friend slings her arm on Haneuls shoulder. Youve been away for two days and I have a lot of things to tell you. Yuna chuckles as she finds her friend is funny. Its just two days not a week. Haneul rolls her eyes as she pressed her lips into thin line.

So, Ive heard someone talks about you and that rich boy, Oh Sehun? Haneul grimaces at the name of Oh Sehun. You should not mention his name. It makes me sick. Yuna laughs as she cant believe there is something going on with the beast. Oh come on, its only two days and you know I have to take care of my grandma. Haneul pouts but at the same time glares at her best friend. You need to tell me everything that happened the past two days, girl. Im hoping theres something happen~ Haneul groans as Yuna keeps on teasing her friend.

Morning, mute. You look happy. Yuna just cant hide her shockness and gasped. She looks between Haneul and Sehun and it is confirmed they have something between them. Haneul just ignores Sehun and pretend that she cant hear him. By the way, have you checked your gallery? Theres my picture in there. Hope you wont be missing me much.

Yuna gasps louder and her jaw just dropped on the floor and Haneul just want to snaps at the guy but she hold it. This jerk is too much.

 

Kim Haneul! Why did you do that?! Youll end up your life with Sehun keeps on pestering you! Haneul furrowed and hissed. Cant you not shout at me? Im just next to you!

But you and that Sehun boy-

Just shut up, girl. Im trying to eat here. Haneul munches her lunch and let her friend wondering about her and that beast. If you have a crush on him, Ill tell him to start pestering you.

Haneul and Yuna just came out from the ladies and Haneul almost curse when someone grabs her wrist, whispering. Hey, mute. You avoid me pretty well today. She groans as she pushes his hand away from her. Sehun looks at Yuna and chuckles. Didnt know you have a friend, mute. Sehun smirks as he introduces himself to Yuna. Yuna just grins awkwardly and nudge Haneul. Haneul just ignore the beauty and leave him all alone there. Why do I feel like shes pushing me away? Perhaps shes just too shy? He smirks as he thought that could be the reason why Haneul keeps avoiding him. Just say that you like me already.

 

I dont know that hes interested in you that much. I mean his photo in your phone, he called you mute and even randomly grabbed you. That is the sign he likes you, girl.

But, why did you ignore and pretend as if youre mute? Haneul exhales as shes too tired to explain to the girl. You knew why. I think I need to go home now. My mom will kill me if she finds out Im not home yet. See you tomorrow. After they bid each other, Yuna saw a man is trailing behind Haneul and she knew its Sehun. Why cant you just admit that you like all the attentions that he gave to you, Haneul? Yuna shook and smiles seeing how Sehun trying to attract Haneuls attention.

Haneul walks to the nearest bus stand and wait for the bus because her mom cant pick her up today so here she is, at the bus stop all alone. The bus arrive and she quickly gets in the bus. She sits at the very end of the bus and look at the scenery. Seems like youre not interested in using your phone, Haneul- ah.

She hums. Yeah. Id rather take my time looking at this beautiful scenery than looking at my unwanted phone. Haneul widened her eyes as she realises shes talking to someone she doesnt know. She turns to see Sehun is shock and so does she. What is he doing here? Oh crap, he heard me. They staring at each other until Sehun speaks. You can talk.

 

 

And your voice is sweet.