Spoken Word 2

Words Left Unspoken
It takes only a minute to crush on someone,



An hour to like someone,



A day to love someone,



But a lifetime to forget someone.

 

 

 

********

 

 

Sinb's POV

 

****

 

I lay back still on top of her trying to process what the hell is happening right now. I stare at her dark hazel brown orbs that is dilating as it stares back on mine.

 

I quickly pulled away and stared at the person beneath me in shock. I was about to get up when a loud voice coming from up the stairs, echoed out throughout the whole staircase. It was a teacher. So I quickly stood up and help the girl in pain up.

 

"You students! School is a place for learning and studying! This school facility is not a place for making out! And you, Jung Yerin-ssi! I am so disappointed in you. And you, what's your name."

 

I stood timidly while fiddling with my fingers.

 

"H-Hwang Eunbi, ma'am.."

 

I said and look down.

 

"Well then, Ms. Jung and Ms. Hwang, detention. Now."

 

 

*******

 

 

We are both here, in this so called hell detention, seating timidly for this is my first time being in one. The teacher in charge here was also shock when she saw this Yerin girl entering. Probably her first time also. Tsk, I hate this.

 

Her name sounds familiar yet at the same time not. Is it me or have I already heard her name somewhere? Maybe from a drama? Or a movie? Nah, I'm clueless.

 

I stare at the wall clock as it is ticking 2x slower than it's usual tick when everyone is having fun. I have a psychological question tho. If you're doing nothing but not bored, yet at the same time not having fun, the time is ticking normally slow yet at the same time fast. Above average In short. And now, when you are having fun, the time seems to be moving forward fast as if time and fate is against it if you would have fun all day. Cruel as they say. And now, when you are bored as a meme, how come the time is ticking 2x more slower than it's usual slowness? And that my friend is what you can call fate and time having teamwork. To make my question short, how come time and fate is both cruel when it comes to moments? 

 

Moving those asides, I am now starting to drum my fingers on the table while hoping for this to be over already.

 

"Sigh.. what a luck for the first day.."

 

Murmured the girl besides me. I can almost feel a vein popping out on my temple when I heard her say that. I turned side ways to slightly face her with a glare.

 

"Says the one who's the reason as to why I'm experiencing hell right now."

 

All my whole living life, have I never curse. It was a first for me. And this is also my first time saying hell to someone.

 

She look back at me with an irritated face and a brow raise.

 

"Excuse me? Well then Ms.Hwang clumsy girl. We wouldn't be even here in the first place only if you hadn't fall back down on me and kissed me."

 

She hiss. Now that triggered me. I was about to speak up again when the memory from earlier flash through in my mind. The scene from earlier was replaying. My face probably turned flushed red. And I could have just strangled her right there and then if only the teacher is not here. Duh, she just smirk at me. 

 

"Blushing now aren't we? Looks like Ms. Clumsy girl here is crushing on me."

 

Take note. She said that while smirking at me.

 

"I wouldn't get that high to assume if I were you Yerin-ssi."

 

I clench my hand into a fist when she raise her right hand and rest her chin onto it. She was now smiling at me teasingly with a smug face. 

 

"I'd wipe that look of off your face right now if I were you.."

 

I said. I am so pissed right now!

 

"Oh? And why would I Ms. Clumsy blushing girl?"

 

I was about to yell at her when the teacher suddenly shushed the both of us. I just scoff while the irritating girl besides me snickered.

 

"Show off.."

 

I whispered. Tho, she heard when she said something that irritated me just more.

 

"Don't worry darling, one day you'll get to taste this lips of mine once again in the future."

 

Bish wha—

 

"Oh please! I'd rather kiss my dog's than to kiss you again!"

 

I didn't notice that I had shouted out those words if only she didn't covered to try and muffled out her laughter. My fave is probably super red right now.

 

"Ms. Hwang Eunbi. 1 hour extension for you.."

 

I slump back down on my chair and banged my forehead on the table.

 

"Now now, if you got nothing else to bang, I'm always right here to bang onto.."

 

"Oh shut up!"

 

I half whispered and shouted. I can hear her dying from silently laughing. I just curse at her silently as my mood went top hill to downhill. And it's all because of this stupid, annoying and irritating girl.

 

 

********

 

'

 

 

After an hour or so of being in detention with the girl who is the cause of everything, I am now finally walking back to class. And the teacher is also unfair. Yerin or something like that got released an hour earlier than me. I was the only one with an hour extension. Tsk, and I even missed 2 classes. What a nice start of my first day. Note the sarcasm -_-.

 

And, it couldn't have been worst when someone bump into me. Again. For the second time this day.

 

"Heyy!"

 

I was about to give the person who bumped onto me a piece of my mind when I saw who it was. And trust me, my mood got a lot more grumpier when I saw who it was. The person got her eyes closed while holding her forehead that had crashed onto mine.

 

"You again?!"

 

Guess who said that? I'll give you 5 seconds to guess.. 5..4..3..2..1.. times up, for those who thought that it was her, you are wrong. And for those who answered that it's me, very well done. That is right, it was me who exclaimed that.

 

She slowly opened her eyes and was met with my raging ones. Trust me, I almost punch her in the face when she smirk again.

 

"Well well well,, if it isn't Ms. Clumsy blushing girl.."

 

"Wipe that smirk of off your face if you don't wanna have a black eye.."

 

 I said in a threatening manner. But, instead of listening to what I said, she just cross her arms and walk closer towards me. Heat started to make its way up in my face once again when she had cornered me on one of the lockers.

 

"Hmm? And why would I?"

 

Shivers ran down my spine when her hot breath hit my sensitive ear. She even purposely made it touch with my ear!. I was about to push her away when a three hoobaes passed us by. I even heard one of them whispering to one another.

 

"Is that Yerin sunbae-nim? Omo! Is that her girlfriend?! This is the first time that I saw her being close to someone like that.."

 

Useless hoobaes that are no help at all. Sigh, what else to expect? I just hope that they won't make a rumor about it since this idiot is probably popular here.

 

So, using all the strength and dignity that I had, I pushed her with all my might and slap her right across her face.

 

"Stupid idiot!"

 

I shouted at her and ran away from that scene when the hoobaes from earlier stop and look back. I can see from their expression plastered on their faces that they are completely flabbergasted to what I did.

 

I didn't even hesitated in doing it. I mean, can you blame me?! Who wouldn't be pissed off when someone do that to you,? No one right. 

 

After turning around the hallways for my great escape, I finally stopped, panting. I look back to see if she or any of the hoobaes followed me. Good thing that I'm a fast runner.

 

I sigh and breathed in and out of relief. 

 

"Finally, some peace and quiet."

 

I was about to walk again when the bell loudly rang signalling for our lunch break. I just groaned out because I had cut 2 of my subjects. Well,, the teacher who had caught us in a bad timing earlier did said that she'll inform our teachers about it.

 

Sighing again, I just and return back to my classroom. A few students were there eating lunch. I was about to seat down and bang my forehead again when I heard Eunha's voice radiating throughout our class room.

 

"Eyo little Eunbi! Where you've been?"

 

I then groan remembering where I had been.

 

"Hell.."

 

I answered.

 

"Probably, she's pertaining to detention unnie.."

 

Umji said.

 

"Oh right, what got you to detention anyways? It's only the first day also."

 

"Because of that stupida!"

 

I even have to say that word stupid in spanish because of stress.

 

"Stupida? You mean stupid? Why? Who is that stupida that hot you in detention?"

 

Eunha ask concerned.

 

"Someone named Yerin..,"

 

 I said while mentally killing whoever that girl was.

 

"Woo, same name as our Yerin.."

 

Same name as their Yerin? Nah, it's probably a different person. I mean, they can't be friends with someone like her, right? Right.

 

"Unnie, Yuju-yah messaged me saying that, she and Sowon unnie are already at the cafeteria waiting for us. Oh, she said that our ginseng is also there."

 

Their ginseng? Ah,, must be Yerin.

 

"Welp, haydi ho mate. Go get your lunch cause your about to meet the light of this academy."

 

Eunha said. So, I got no other choice but to oblige.

 

Once we entered the cafeteria, I quickly spotted off Sowon unnie and Yuju since their height really stands out. Tho, I was confused when I found only the two of them. Ehy? Where's the other one.?

 

Once we reached the table, we were greeted by Sowon unnie's annoyed face.

 

"Yo!...eh? Where's the ginseng?"

 

Eunha greeted. It was pretty obvious that she is the most talkative and most energetic out of them.

 

"At her club again what else. That stupid ginseng. "

 

Sowon unnie answered. Oh, I guess she left before we got here.

 

"Oh, Yerin unnie's a ninja again? .. hmm, disappearing again even before we arrived.."

 

That was Umji taking a seat next to Yuju. Being clueless as I am, I just took a seat next to Umji.

 

Shrugging, I just opened up my lunch box and started eating as Eunha tried to sooth down the raging giraffe.

 

 

 

**********

 

 

Classes had already ended. I am now here in the hallways of the club to go and join the spoken poetry.

 

Once I was in front of the door. I took a deep breath in and knock three times on the door. I heard a lot of shouts and yells coming from the inside. Preparing myself, the door suddenly opened and a girl just about my height opened it.

 

"Annyeong! Are you here to join,?!"

 

She ask excited.

 

"Ah,, ne.."

 

Once I said that, she quickly pulled me in. There were a few people inside while smiling and looking at me. More likely stare. I look down embarrassed because of it.

 

"A-annyeong.. I'm Hwang Eunbi, but I mostly go by SinB.."

 

I introduced myself and bowed.

 

I heard some of them squealing, saying that I was cute. I smirk mentally because of it. I know I'm cute.

 

"President will sure be glad to know this. But sadly, she already went home because of some urgent meeting with her family. But, worry not. She ask me to record it if ever someone will be joining.."

 

A girl a bit taller than me said.

 

"So, you seriously want to join our club? That's a first. Welp, let's see what you got up your sleeves."

 

"Ne."

 

I nodded and cough a bit, trying to adjust my voice.

 

"The Day is Done, by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow,"

 

I started.

 

"The day is done, and the darkness

Falls from the wings of Night,

As a feather is wafted downward 

From an eagle in his flight."

 

I almost stutter because all of them were smiling from ear to ear.

 

"I see the lights of the village

Gleam through the rain and the mist,

And a feeling of sadness comes o'er me 

That my soul cannot resist."

 

I was shock when I found out that the girl was still recording me.

 

"A feeling of sadness and longing,

That is not akin to pain,

And resembles sorrow only 

As the mist resembles the rain."

 

I was about to speak again when the girl who opened the door earlier clap loudly followed by all of them next. My face is probably super red right now.

 

"Wow,,, welp, welcome to the club matey! I'm Yoon Bomi!"

 

The girl who opened the door introduced.

 

"Park Chorong here.."

 

And many other more. Of course I am happy. I mean like, I got in. Tho, I'm a little bit disappointed that their president is not here. I wanna see how she'll react.  

 

 

 

Now anyways,

 

Today, my day started off as top hill going downhill and top hill again. Well, now that I'm in a club, nothing could possibly go wrong, right?

 

 

 

TBC

 

******

Ainpark

Ashnoak
Mirai607

= thankies very muchie for the upvotes!~ ♡♡

 

 

Should I update this again later? If I will then you gays better persuade me too xD,, I got nothing to do anyways. Btw, I am so happy!!!~ this story has 4 upvotes already! Banzai!~ welp, anyways, sorry for the typos and grammatical errors! See yah next chappie!,

 

Gaba and Jenny Out!