Spoken Word 5

Words Left Unspoken

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing the best for today.

 


*******

Sinb's POV

*****

I tried holding back a disoriented grunt out of boredom, waiting for her.

I can hear my stomach growling in anger as I had not yet feed it since earlier. Dude, I haven't eaten anything but drunk lots and lots of water. Sigh, anyways, I would gladly share another story with you. It was during club time. I went to the club room a little bit too early that I wish that I could turn back time. Heh, wanna know what was happening and who was in the club at that time? Heh, it was none other than that Yepabo. She was, uhh, how do I say this? Uhm, having an embarrassing moment of her life the moment that I stepped in. More precisely, I was having the most embarrassing moment of my life the moment that I had stepped in. Okay, I'm not getting into my point here. The real point is that, when I stepped in, she was half . I mean, she was changing her T-shirt at that time. Sigh, her milky white skin will forever be stuck in my mind.


Now, putting all those aside, I look back on my wrist watch only to see that it was only 15 minutes away before the bell rings.


Sighing, I bang my forehead on the table and keep it connected with the wooden table. It hurts. But, nothing hurts more than getting starved to death.


I can hear my stomach grumbling more loudly. I put my hand on top of it and caressed it, in hopes for it to miraculously down starvation.


GAH!


I WANNA EAT ALREADY!!!!

" Hmm, if you are already that hungry, why not just eat? I mean, like, nothing is wrong if you eat without that ginseng, right?" I heard Sowon unnie said. Then, suddenly, a light bulb hallucinogenic appeared on top of my head. A slow smile quickly plastering on my lips.


She said that I could eat without her right?
I can feel a smirk curving up on my lips. And soon, I was already walking towards the vending machine.


I quickly took five hundred won out of my purse and slid them in the vending machine. Hehehehe, I'm buying a hot curry drink. One of my favorites.


I went back to our table, smiling like a kid. Tho, once I had arrived, the demon was already there. I can feel my left eye twitching when she look at me dead in the eye. I secretly gulp and sat down besides her.

Wait...


Since she's here, I can now finally eat right?

HOORAY!!


The child like smile quickly reappears on my lips.

Humming, I quickly open up my lunch box. Finally, after a year or so of waiting I can finally eat!

I quickly took my chopsticks and raised them up while staring at the food, deliberating which one should I eat first.

I decided to take the pepperoni first. I was about to put it in my mouth when a head getting leaned on my shoulder interrupted me from doing so. I take a look at the person besides me and quickly frown when she was caressing her temple.

Sighing, I look back up on the others and saw them looking at me, also confused. Sighing again, I placed my chopsticks back on my lunch box and made Yerin lay her head on my lap. Which of course shocked her.
Deciding to just continue on eating, I quickly took my chopsticks and started to eat my now cooled food.

-------


Today is Saturday, that means we have a date.


I am currently choosing some clothes to wear, ribbed jeans, white shirts, sweatshirts... Hmmm, what should I choose for this date? I grabbed my birthday's hat from my grandmother it's so expensive and it has that dark red color, I will wear it with some short white shorts revealing my bare legs, and a black T-shirt.
I went down the stairs, kissed my mom and left.

I stand by the door waiting for miss Yepabo, I looked at the sky and it was a magnifique view of the sky how the clouds were like parallel lines with a light of the sun making it into a fabulous look I wish I could take a picture of it...nothing will ruin my day!

Well I was wrong...that Yepabo came and hit me hard on my shoulder telling me to wake up, asshh this woman! Why can't she be more feminine? -.-

"Hey you shouldn't look at that view when you are with me today is our date! And btw nice clothes blushing girl". She said to me, but I just glared at her... I still remember the view I saw in the club last time.

She grabbed my hand leading me...I mean dragging me toward the cashier to buy tickets.

We waited for too long and after our turn, I saw a rollercoaster, and this time, it was me who dragged her.

But as soon as we got there she looked afraid to ride it but I forced her since this our date I have to enjoy too you know...

After many rides, she went out with yellow face like she was about to throw up... I think I got my revenge already hahahah.

We went to a claw machine and I couldn't believe how amazing she was getting doll after doll without stopping, it was easy for her.

We spent some time and I really have to admit it I had fun with her but she was clingy always holding my hand or trying to make me blush.

I saw the ferris wheel and it was so high up.

-"Sunsae-nim let's ride that big wheel and whomever loses will pays for the dinner".

I said with a smirk on my face but I saw her face turning into a worried one and she said:

- "It's so dangerous, let's not ride that one"

 - "You afraid???" I asked her.

- "Nooo let's go ride it" She said looking at the floor.

Our turn came we ane went there, we started to see everything small from far away. I was enjoying the look down with the wind bushing my face and when I looked at that Yepabo girl I saw her sticking into one of the iron bars. I hugged her to make her safe and I said:

"You said only one kiss per day right? This is it for today"

And what I did made her shocked, she didn't think I would do that but yeah, before she realized, our lips were touching. It felt so soft and warm. To be honest, I only kissed her to make her feel safe, but it was nice, and even her red face was so cute when she held my neck pulling me closer.

Holding hands we left the amusement park it was weird but I think I was catching feelings for miss Yepabo...I hope not true ones.

 

......

 

THANKS SO MUCH LITTLEYERIN FOR UPVOTING~♡

 

 

I hope you enjoy reading my first time writing a chapter alone xD

See you in the next chapter. Have a nice day.

THANK YOU FOR UPVOTING!!!!

​​​​​