Spoken Word 3

Words Left Unspoken
Waiting for the one you love can never be time wasted. 

You hold on to the memories of the one you love and live each day,

Thinking about how happy you were and could be if they returned.

But sometimes, isn’t it better to just move on into the next phase of life?

 

 

Sinb's POV

 

 

**********

 

 

Today is the second day of school. My mood was as high as the plane that you could clearly see that nothing can ruin my happiness by the moment. But of course, I learned to not get your hopes high of not getting your mood down. Because you know, once upon a time, you stop by and then boom! The person who can easily ruin your day, had already ruined it. Expect the unexpected as they. But of course, as persistent as I am, I had never learnt to expect the unexpected. Your probably thinking, 'how klutz of you to not..',, I mean like. Everybody always believes in the expect the unexpected right? But of course, there is always someone that will never believe it. And sadly, I am part of that someone.

 

Now, enough yapping, I am now headed to my room— and I am thankful to the heavens, that my mom didn't woke me up really early. I'm actually just in time before the students to pile up in the gates, and at their class room. It's only 6:37 AM. And luckily, I still have some time to spare so, why not go to my club and check if any of my unnies are there? By unnies, I meant my club members. I was the only 3rd year there to be honest. All of them are all a year older than me. In other words, I'm the baby of the group.

 

Sighing, I just drop my bag by my desk  and went out. Eunha and Umji were still not there so, might as well really spend the remaining time in my club.

 

As I was heading to my club, I can't help it but be not bothered by the looks and stares that I am receiving from the students that are passing me, and I'm passing by. They will even sometimes whisper to their friends or their acquaintance. But, I don't care about that. I don't care, and I won't care less. Besides, it's probably about yesterday. Seriously those hoobaes, sigh. What is happening to our generation right now?

 

Now, putting all those, I came into a halt once that I once in front of my club's door. As nervous as I was yesterday, I knock onto it and waited until someone would open it.

 

Tho, silence. I can't hear anything coming from the other side of the door. A small frown quickly came visible on my forehead as, when I knock on the third time, and more louder this time, I was still not met with someone opening the door. No Bomi unnie was spotted. No Chorong  unnie is seen recording, and no sign of the girl practicing here yesterday seems to appear.

 

I tried to open it but the door knob was stuck. I mean, it was lock. Sigh, so their not here this early huh?

 

"Eh? Sinb-yah? Ara!~ what had gotten you here so early in the morning,?"

 

I was startled by the voice. I turned around only to be meet by a really hyper Bomi and a bored looking Chorong—unnie. I fully faced them and bow. I politely smile at them as they just ruffle my hair messy making me grunt a bit.

 

"Looks like you got a good morning there. Welp, let me just open up the door and we'll continue inside.."

 

I moved away from the door when Bomi unnie showed me her duplicate key. She move in front of the door and slid the key in, clicking it open as she turn the key around. I was excited when I smell the woody scent of the room. It's relaxing to be honest. Bomi unnie was the first one to enter, followed by me since Chorong unnie urge me to go first before her. 

 

"So what got you here so early?"

 

Chorong unnie was the one who asked that.

 

"Oh,, nothing. I was just hoping if I could spot the same girl from here yesterday practicing again.."

 

I admitted. Half a lie and half the truth. It's true tho, I was expecting to meet her at least.

 

"Oh, you mean the president? You should have came in more earlier. She  comes here at 6 AM sharp to practice alone, and lives at exactly 6:30 AM, to troll around the school to kill time.."

 

I am disappointed when she told me that. I was 14 minutes late.

 

"Now now, don't frown, you'll get to meet the president I'm sure of it.. besides, I'm warning you already. Try not to pee on your once you see her okay?"

 

She teasingly said. I then made a face at what she said. I was about to backfire at her, when the loud and radiating sound of the bell echoed throughout the school.

 

"Well, time is up, time to go back to class. Well,, see you later kiddo!~"

 

It was Bomi unnie who ruffled my hair once again. I glared at her making her showed me her peace sign. Then, soon came follow Chorong unnie who just messied it more making me let out a whiny grunt. I even pouted lightly while slightly glaring at them. Tho, they just wave their hands at me while chuckling at how I probably look right now. I huff out a sigh and just shook my head. Soon heading out and closing the door to get back in my class before the final bell rings.

 

 

 

**********

 

 

As I thought, when sometimes your really spacing out or waiting for something to happen or to come by already, time seems to be moving more faster than usual. Just like me, because, I was zoning out during our second subject that I didn't notice that it was already break time. I wouldn't even know it if Eunha and Umji didn't came by my side to drag me with them to the cafeteria.

 

And as usual, their ginseng is yet, not again there at their table.

 

Once we were all seated down, the cafeteria got quiet. Making me confused. Then, after a minute or so, the whole cafeteria burst out squealing, and two times more noisier. I scrunch my nose in discomfort.

 

"Well well well,, looks like our ginseng had finally decided to show up today.."

 

Sowon unnie said nonchalantly. I furrowed my brows in confusion and just excused myself to the bathroom.

 

On the way to the girl's room, I can't help it but to be flabbergasted at a uncomfortable and pleading Yerin before me. Well, I think that it's one of her secret admirers since she looks really uncomfortable. I slowed down my tracks to listen to their conversation.

 

"Look, I'm really sorry Mi Kyung but, you see, I'm already taken..,"

 

I slowed down my footsteps just more just to listen more closely. The students who were passing by were just passing by while looking at the girl with pity. Tho, I heard one passer by said, 

 

"Poor girl.. I hope that she finds someone better.. besides,, Yerin sunbae-nim is not even interested in love.. saying that she's already taken is probably just an excuse to reject the girl.."

 

Sigh, so that idiot is really popular here. As I thought. I was about to enter the girl's room when the rejected girl shouted, having me to look back on them. I shifted my gaze from the stupid girl and to that said Mi Kyung something.

 

"No! I don't believe you!! You're not even interested in love! ,,, what makes you say that your already taken, huh?!"

 

Now that triggered a bit inside me. I mean, now that add up to the thrill in the little scene before me. A lot of students have now stop by to watch the little scandal, and are all murmuring besides each other at how their sunbae-nim must be getting really uncomfortable. I shifted my gaze back at that Yepabo, and am shock to see her looking at me. I don't know if the students notice it or not. But she smirk at me. AGAIN. If this was an animation, a vein must have probably already pop out on my temple.

 

"B-but it's the truth.. actually,, my lover is right there.."

 

.....

 

All eyes were soon directed at me. I heard a snicker and when I turn to look at who it was, it were just the hoobaes from yesterday. Tho, I heard one of them say something.

 

"ㅋㅋㅋ,, see, I told you she was sunbae's girlfriend.."

 

Bish,,!

 

"Ha! Nice try,! Yeah yeah yeah, your now trying out the things you see in drama nowadays? Sigh, accusing a stranger that she is your lover is bad you know. And then, when I'll ask for a proof, you'll kiss her cheeks, am I right? And also, if she really is your girlfriend, then, you have got no taste at all.."

 

Wow, that girl sure is smart. But WAIT. WHY AM I SUDDENLY DRAG INTO THIS CONVERSATION?!

 

I tried to sneakily walk away from it but, sad to say, as I said, I did tried to do it. I bump into a sunbae. Oh no. And all eyes were once again on me.

 

"Heh,, your lover I see.. she seems clueless tho, even running away.."

 

"S-she's just shy.. besides, not everyone is as confident as you,,"

 

"And also,"

 

And the idiot started walking towards me. Tho, when I look in to her eyes, the idiot is only planning for something unpredictable. For her eyes screams madness and devish idea. This. Is. Not. Good.

 

"Saying that I've got no taste at all, is actually indirectingly insulting the love of my life.."

 

And she stop in front of me. I gulp hard and squinted my eyes a bit at her when she put her right hand on my waist, the other in my face. I froze. Literally. Cold shivers ran down my spine.

 

"And lastly, who said that I'll give you a proof by kissing her cheeks? Why not just dive in to her luscious lips,"

 

Gasps.

 

That was all the reactions that I heard when she REALLY DID CRASH HER LIPS UNTO MINE. My eyes widen in shock and was about to push her away when I felt her hand pinching my side waist. I tried to not squirm. And my eyes couldn't have grew more wider when she started in nibbling on my bottom lip. Frozen. You could describe me as that, at the moment. Come on Eunbi. Don't give in. Control your hormones. Okay. As much as I hate to admit it but, all teenagers has all their hormones up, so of course, I am also tempted to kiss back. This is seriously not good. Besides, her pinching is like also telling me to kiss back.

 

Psh, this idiot seriously wants that? Then I'll forcefully give it to her. More gasping could be heard when I wrap my arms around their sunbae's neck. I pulled her closer and reciprocated her lip locking. She look at me in the eyes, shock written all over her face. I just glared at her when I felt her smirking.

 

If you were to ask me what I am feeling right now, I'd answer with an I don't know. Cause right now, I seriously don't know. Cause, for once in my life, this is my very first time to be kiss, and to kiss. I'm probably flabbergasted. To be honest, I seriously don't know. I have mixed emotions feeling right now. But, I'm pretty sure, and will make sure that hatred will top all of it up. 

 

It feels so wrong, yet so right.

 

She was the one leading our kiss, and is also the one who pulled away first with a half smirk and half smile plastered on her face. Oh bish please. My mind is also not at help at all. They were not functioning well together. Meaning, I had totally lost control of my madness happening inside my head. The girl who just seconds ago, kissed me, now faced back the flabbergasted girl whose mouth opened ajar. Tho, I felt a tingling feeling when she held my hand.

 

I can't even hear properly anything anymore. Tho, I did notice that, some of the watchers were holding their phone up. But, of course, sad to say, even if I know what their doing, I can't bring myself to stop what they are doing.

 

My mind seems to function a bit when the girl whom have just kissed me started dragging me with her to go to I don't know. Just where is my annoying self?! I know that I should have already shouted at her and slap her or something. But, every time that I think of even yelling at her, there's a small part in me that is stopping myself.

 

So, I just let her drag me since she'll probably just apologize. But, of course, there will be a lot of buts use because of her— her smirk from earlier says it other wise.

 

 

******

 

 

My sanity probably have went back when I notice the place where we had stop by at. Actually, we were already inside when I felt her cornering me again on the wall. Wandering where we are right now? Well, I welcome you, to the spoken poetry club,! 

 

"Well well well,, looks like Ms. Clumsy blushing girl really do has a crush on me."

 

Guess what she is doing right now. 

 

"You know, I'd really really really like to thank you, but, seems like your response from earlier says it the other way round..,"

 

I kept mum when I notice how close her face were inches away from mine. I can feel my face burning by how close our faces were making her smirk just more.

 

I was about to speak up again when I felt a soft pressure, right on the corner of my lips. My eyes widen again. And trust me, I was about to slap her when she just turn around and sat down on one of the chairs here. She cross her legs while swiping through her phone. Eh,? Now, why do I have a bad feeling about this,? A video started playing and she once again spoke.

 

"You know, with your slap from yesterday, I don't know if I should approve of this or not.."

 

And then she showed her phone to me. My heart suddenly palpitate at an abnormal speed when I saw what it was. Frozen. That is me again. Her face was blank yet there is this smirk planted on her lips. As if she is planning something. I gulp when she paused it.

 

"P-please.. don't tell me that you are the president of this club.."

 

I bit my lips and close my eyes while massaging my temple. 

 

"Hmm,, I hate to break it to you,, but, sadly, I am the president.."

 

She said.

 

"And, with your actions from yesterday, I don't know if I should approve of your joining.."

 

Now that got me standing still in shock. 

 

"But, since I am kind enough, I will let you in.."

 

I could have smiled right there and then, only if she didn't said her next words.

 

"Only if you'll agree to have a deal and a contract with me.."

 

 

 

*********

 

 

Expect the unexpected as they. But of course, as persistent as I am, I had never learnt to expect the unexpected. Your probably thinking, 'how klutz of you to not..',, I mean like. Everybody always believes in the expect the unexpected right? But of course, there is always someone that will never believe it. And sadly, I am part of that someone.

 

But, of course, maybe because of what happened, I had learned to finally believe it.

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

********

 

KimSatzu

toncanan

ChinguSsi_

= thankies very muchie for the upvotes~♡

 

 

I'll update YIP later. Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was in school for our special class and also I have another one today, also, I did have a huge migraine. Please forgive me. Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors, see you next chappie,

 

Gaba Out and Jenny Out!