Spoken Word 6

Words Left Unspoken

 

We only realize how important people are just when we lose them.

                                                                  We wish to travel back in time so that we can reach them to say 

                                                                                                                                    "Sorry"
 

**********
 


SinB's POV
 

 


Last date with Yepabo wasn't that bad actually... Why? Because I had fun in the riders and having that scared cat next to me made it even more enjoyable hehe plus she looked extra cute which moved my heart a little... NOT LOVE nooo it can't be it's just... that adorable things moves my heart!



Today is Monday and I really hate Mondays because after a nice warm Sunday, you find a cold Monday that you need to get up so early in it and go to Six Cruel Hours Of Our Lives aka school.



 It was just a normal school day I saw in the news that the weather will be a spring one without clouds just the bright shinny sun and blue acrylic sky, which made an idea pop up in my mind.

 


I am in the cafeteria now waiting for that Yepabo to show off, she is always the last one to come and I am starving to death! If you plan to give her your life you will die from starvation obviously.


"Pff why she have to take ages to come it's not like the cafeteria in another planet! That old ginseng"


"I heard that" said a soft clear sound behind me. Who could be the owner of this angelic voice??? I turned around just to see a sleepy Yerin looking at me with a smirk.
 

"What? Missed me??? I didn't know you like me that much" Tsss -.- she is so annoying, forget everything good I said to her erase it from your mind.



She is now sitting next to me and that means  it's FOOD TIME!!!


At that time, I didn't look at her at all I was just eating my food like a pig so fast because I know one more second and I will eat the table and what's next to it!


To be honest... she didn't annoy me that much at lunch time but she kept looking at me, making me extra uncomfortable like a werido!



After lunch time,

 


I went to poetry club where Yepabo always stays in break time and I decided to plan a date with her out in the park like a picnic you know what I mean! I don't have to explain

 


"You like mother nature?" I asked while pulling a chair to sit on it facing Yepabo. "You can say that yeah, why?" She said without lifting her head from the paper she was looking at, "Let's go on date in the park the one they called Japanese park, you grab some food and I will prepare the place that we will sit on and some snack you know..."

 


She looked at me with a smirk and said "YEAH! Great idea! Why not? We will meet at our usual time! " She went so close that I can feel her breath on my cheeks and looked at my lips and said "Why not kiss too? It would be cool and good in a new place just me and you huh?"


I didn't think I would look at her lips too those small and rose looking lips...


    Wait...

 



           Waiiit!  NO!!

 



I leaned away as I felt like my face was heating up so fast and that I was blushing maybe that what made her laugh and she went back to her desk again far away from me to let me breathe.


I didn't know I was holding my breathe all that time...

 


   Not now SinB at least in the park it would be cooler like what she said..

 


We talked and thought about every game we can bring and what we can do and if we want more food or no...


Walking outside the poetry room, we found a handsome looking guy who seemed famous in the school since many girls were talking pictures of him and yelling (fangirling), he came close and looked at Yerin with a weird jerky look that I didn't feel good about it nor like it.


"Hello! I heard that the sun in our school is so bright today, and I am here to ask our sun for a date in a far place where she could shine on a high hill looking at the sunset, do you mind coming with me Yennie? the sun of our school. I will let you drive my Ferrari if you want..."


That moment I wished to throw up on his face from how cringy he was or a slap to wake him up! He even called her Yennie?? What ewww and his wink can make windows break from how ugly it was! Who said she needs his money to enjoy?

 

That made Yerin so uncomfortable though, she didn't look as happy as how she was earlier, like 5 seconds before this idiot comes.


"Thank you for your offer but I am so sorry Jackson, I already made plans and I can't say no now, next time come earlier and I will say yes to you ^-^ "



Yeah that what you deserve haha rejection for you spoiled kid!

 


But...

 


what she said next made me feel so disappointed...


"We are going to the Japanese garden in the park near the school that has a lot of cool stuff and it is a good place for photos, do you want to join us?"


Why telling that idiot to come too? Yepabo I will kill you! Isn't it supposed to be a date -.- she is so dumb! What if he ruined our date with his cringy look and behavior, it's like our third wheel in our date is a lizard! I really hate him soo much!


"Oh! No noo... " wait he won't come?? I put a wide smile on my face and pulled out my tongue to him but he looked at me and I can see something not good in his eyes when he looked something that made me feel unhappy... "it's fine you two go have fun okay? I need to go okay? Something happened and I have to go, see you around Yerin!"


He went away leaving us both confused of his sudden action but it didn't matter that much since we will have fun later!


I offered Yerin to go eat with me, I don't want to move without food that's how much love I have for food! And yeah of course she didn't refuse! And she patted my head and pulled my cheeks that grandma is annoying me!


When we were eating I would stop eating just to see how cute she was, she would eat half of the cookie and give me the other half, I don't like sharing my food but with her being adorable I liked the idea of me being fed like that!


Our friends came a long too, smol line came first aka Umji and Eunha from the library holding many book  in their hands and some minutes after them tall line came aka Yuju and Sowon. They were teasing us and laughing whenever Yerin would do Aegyo to feed me.


We told our friends about our date they started to tease us more about it but they were happy to see us together. It didn't take much for us to feel full. So we packed our bags after finishing studying and went to the next class, I am thankful for having many friends like them. I enjoy a lot and wish we could always stay together enjoying our school times.

 

**********
 


Third person's POV

 


When classes ended, Yerin left school so happy, jumping like a happy kid who heard that he will get infinite amount of candy. She went home singing and thinking about what she should bring or wear to look good in this great day.


In the evening, SinB wore black pants with cool boots that looked like they were made for hiking, she wore her favorite jacket, grabbed her keys and left the house.


Walking to the park, SinB saw some jerks following her, she heard laughs and when she was about to run someone grabbed her jacket stopping her from moving, she was nervous but she wanted to leave fast not to be late for the date.


The boys didn't look that friendly to let her go that fast, she have never seen any of them in her city she is quite popular and she knows almost everyone, Which what made her confused, where did they come from and why stopping me??


One of the guys said "Hello honey, where are you going huh?" SinB didn't want to look at them she wanted to keep walking non stop "Hey! I am talking to you. Do you think I can let someone like you pass by me? You should know that you are taking someone's stuff, didn't they teach you not to steal?


Sinb sighed and turned around just to receive a punch in the face that made her nose ache from how strong it was, looking up she kicked the guy who hit her but someone punched her from behind and she fell down, it was too sudden for her to realize or to even defeat herself, kicks after kicks she couldn't see anymore she was going into fainting mode from the pain she was receiving,  she was really hurt and exhausted with unbearable pain...


Last thing she saw was someone's shoes that looked so expensive and that all guys were wearing suits but hits so hard. Before she close her eyes she whispered "Yerin I am sorry"



 In the park,



Yerin arrived minutes ago she kept looking at her white watch that matched her white dress to make her look like an angel who came to earth.


She started to worry and overthink about SinB, she kept looking at her watch to check the time, every minute pass her heart sank to the bottom of her chest, she was scared and nervous, she didn't know what to do... until she saw a hand that announced to her to enter the park together.


She smiled showing her eye smile and feeling way more calmer and happier, the Yerin minutes ago came back so bright looking. She looked up smiling to the person in front of her, questions started to come again this time even more worried...

 

 

 


She didn't expect to see that person...
 

 

 

 


Feeling hurt...

 

 

 

 



Disappointed....

 

 

 

 

 

 



She saw Jackson.

***********

Thank for waiting for a whole year for this fic I hope you like this chapter, some changes happened.

Happy new year to all of you readers enjoy your holiday.

 

Jenny is out

 

Peace