Spoken Word 1

Words Left Unspoken
There are things you'd like to hear

That you'll never hear, from the person that you'd like to hear them from.

But don't be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who says it from the heart.

 

**********

 

SinB's POV

 

Today is the start of my new school. What? Tired of always reading a story wherein one of the main characters is a trasffery? Well then, sad to say, you had to get used to it. Because, not all the time will the start of every stories, be the same. You readers may be getting bored, tired, used of every stories that has a transffery in it right? Well, don't you also worry because, this story might start as me being the transffery but in the end, you guys won't regret it.

 

I know, the feeling of reading a lot of stories that starts with a typical plot. But I promise you, this will be different.

 

So, as I was saying from before, today is the start of my first day in my new school. And here I am, already on the school grounds for my mom woke me up really early. Classes starts at 7 AM sharp and I'm already here with the time only ticking yet still 6:04 AM. I'm still sleepy to be honest. But, since I don't want my mom to throw tantrums at me so early in the morning, I just obeyed her like a little cat and quickly said goodbye to my bed who is missing me already. 

 

And I think that I am still the only one who had arrived =_=. I have got nothing else to do so why not tour around?. 

 

This school is huge to be honest. I had heard that by each grade levels, there are about 40 sections each. And in my year as a 3rd year, there are 42 sections. But, of course, as smart as I am, I am in section 1. Shocking? Well, that is the system here. At least I know a bit about this school. There are also a lot of gangsters here as I heard from my mother's friend. Nevermind about that.

 

I am now trolling around the club rooms right after the laboratories. It was so quiet here that I can clearly here a girl's voice. 

 

"I never did loved you because all that I had ever did was like you!"

 

Hmm. Sounds like spoken poetry. Peeking a bit won't hurt right? Right. I quickly followed where the voice was radiating from and stop in front of a little opened ajar door. There was a sign on top of the door with the saying "Spoken Poetry Club" imprinted on it. See?, I told you it was spoken poetry.

 

I slowly took a peek inside, and saw a girl alone with her back facing me. Her hair was tied into two low ponytails. She was holding a paper, probably the poem that she is reading or memorizing.

 

"Why? Why did you have to love me? What is it that you had seen in me? Is it my looks? Was it my fame? Please. Tell me. Just tell me, why?! Back then I liked you when we were just pure strangers, but, just because I had became famous doesn't me that you had grown to like me."

 

I must say, she is really really really good. Way better than me. Oh right, I also do spoken poetry. It might not be obvious but from my old school I am number one when it comes to it. Be it, writing poems, and having to spoke them. 

 

The way that she spoke the poetry that she is reading is full of passion. She was speaking them as if it had really happen to her. It was like, she was the one in position of someone broken. But, there is one thing missing from her passion. She is lacking of confidence. How come I had came into conclusion with that? Well then my friend, those who do spoken poetry, always practice with the others. They always have a companion with them. And as I can see now, she is really lacking that label. One of the most important part of poetry. Sigh.

 

I decided to just not peek anymore since it's kinda gonna be a nuisance for her if she finds out about it. So I just left this place with her not knowing any of my presence.

 

****

 

Oh right, I forgot to introduce my self earlier. Sorry. My mind is a mess right now.

 

I am Hwang Eunbi, but I mostly preffer to be call Sinb. My old friends gave it to me as they said that I am mysterious. Why? Cause I look cold but my personality says it the other way round. I like to dance but poetry is my passion. Ever since that I was a kid, I had always love reading poems. It had become a of mine to be exact. I had only learned to spoke a poetry when me and my friends fought back then. I also sing. But, as I said, poetry is my life.

 

Classes are now starting and here I am already bored to death since our class right now is science. I hate science to be honest. I only like it when they tackle about astronomy.

 

So, right now, for the meantime, I will just wait until lunch arrive. Is that fine? Okay then, adios.

 

 

****

 

 

Third Person's POV

 

 

It is now break time and Sinb's classmate had already pampered her with questions like, 'where are you from?','why did you transfer?','what are your hobbies?', and any more different questions. Of course Sinb answered them politely. And it was also the good thing that she had already found a way out of them to go and eat in the cafeteria.

 

When Sinb entered the cafeteria she noticed there are many people and they were all talking and laughing. Some of them were screaming so loud making her uncomfortable with them. She tried to sit far away from them but she didn't find any empty table anymore to eat her lunch. Because of it, she wanted to skip eating and just go to her next class early. But, just as when she was about to leave, she heard a cute voice coming from her right side. She noticed 3 other girls sitting with the girl who called her. So being friendly as she is, she approached them with a friendly smile plastered on her face.

 

 

 

SinB's POV

 

 

 

"Hey!, I saw you searching for a table. And since all the tables are already full you can sit with us, if you want..."

 

Said the girl who called me and is pointing at the empty sit next to her.

 

"Hi! Nice to meet you i'm Hwang Eunbi. I go with Sinb, I would really like to accept that offer." I said to her with a smile.

 

"Hi! I know, we're classmates, I sit at the back. I Jung Eunbi like you but, since my beautiful face is one in a million in this galaxy, I prefer to be called Eunha,"

 

I smiled at her when she patted the spot next to her urging for me to seat next to her.

 

"This tall girl in front of me is Kim Sojung or Sowon as she WISH to be called as that. And this weird girl next to me is Choi Yuna, or also more like to be called Yuju. And this girl besides me is Kim Yewon, she likes to be called Umji as she always bites her thumb when she is nervous." 

 

Said Eunha to me when I had sat down next to her.

 

"Nice to meet you Sinb!." All of them said to me in unison. They looked friendly and nice I must say.

 

We chatted and laughed together and at the same time, they were asking me random questions when Sowon unnie suddenly asked about probably their friend? 

 

"Where is Yerin? I didn't see her all day. That kid is always missing during lunch and breaks. And she even did say that she'll come to eat lunch with us today!"

 

"Don't worry Giraffe, she is at her club. She is working extta hard as the new president, and also for her poetry." Said Eunha

 

'Could it be that girl I saw today? Is she still practicing without even eating her lunch? I have to help her now in 2 things; how to be confident in her poetry and how to not skip lunch and ignore her friends. But why do I even care what the f is happening to me'

 

I thought

 

"That so cool, I wish I could join her club, but, is she working alone or with her friends?"I said to them

 

"Actually you can ask her if you want, but she have difficulty to deliver the message and even to sometimes pronounce the words. I hope she can be confident by the time." Said Sowon to me.

 

"You think she will accept me if I talked to her and helped her with her problem? I did a lot of spoken poetry before and it's my passion." I said to her 

 

"Yeah You can talk to her since she is our best friend and you have to meet her and we will be very grateful if you help her with her spoken poetry she wanted to do it so bad ."

 

Said Umji with a soft voice.

 

From where I'm sitting I noticed that she was shy at first but now she's no more. I found out that me and Umji are in the same class and she also really wants me to help their friend, Yerin.

 

After we talked, the bell loudly rang telling us that we have to go back to our classes now. I can't believe I will meet that girl. I have to make her believe there's nothing hard in spoken poetry.

 

So I went with Eunha and Umji since only the three of is are in the same class. Yuju and Sowon unnie are in the next year level. I know, they are older than us. Shocking right?

 

The three of us were busy talking, that I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going. So I didn't notice that we had already arrived in our class room. Now that was fast.

 

Anyways. Catch you up later, it's my favorite subject now. Adios.

 

 

****

 

 

In the middle of discussing, mother nature suddenly called me so I quickly told the teacher that I'll go out. Of course I am now on the way back to my class. I'm on the second floor roght now and my class is still at the fifth floor. Cocky right? And my legs are already giving up on me =_=.

 

Anyways, as I was about to take another step in the of the stairs here in the almost third floor, I was shock when a girl was running down the stairs. But the next thing that happened left me hanging. She bump onto me making me lose my grip into the hand rail. She also was not grabbing a hold of the hand rail.

 

Everything went in slow motion. We were both falling down the stairs when I felt her held me tight on my back pulling me towards her making her look like embra— ok ok ok, she is embracing me. Tho, my eyes widen when she quickly change our positions.

 

 

*THUD!*

 

 

Our landing position ended up as me being on top of her while she took the impact on hitting her back with the cold hardened floor. I was still in her embrace when I heard her grunt making me snap back in reality.

 

"My back.."

 

My eyes widen when I heard her voice tinted in pain.

 

I quickly try to get up but fail making me land back on top of her again. As a result of that, she grunted again. Tho, I was shock. For not only did I fell back down, my lips also landed on hers.

 

 

TBC

 

****

 

sinrinjensooyulsic08



Thank you so muchie for upvoting :D

 

 

Chapter 1 is OUT!!

 

 

 

Gaba and Jenny, Out!!