Final

Mom, dad...please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Grammatical Error

 

Since getting into the car, Seungcheol and Jeonghan continue to argue. The problem that they arguing were always the same, about how busy they are and how one of them always canceled their appointment. Like when Jeonghan cancelled their dinner date, both cancelled their movie date and the last is Seungcheol forgetting their anniversary.

 

"You always like that! You even forget about Jihoon's birthday yesterday!" Jeonghan said to Seungcheol with eyes focused on his papers.

 

"You also forgot the dinner I prepared because of your stupid job!" Seungcheol retaliated while driving.

 

Jeonghan lowered the paper in his hand and looked at Seungcheol. "Cheol, being a designer is my dream, even before we get married you always support me.You should be able to manage time!"

 

"Be able to manage time? Being a CEO is not easy!"

 

They still continue to fight, nobody wants to give in and attack each other about their flaws. Meanwhile, Chan who sat in the back seat can only sigh to see his parents’s behaviour. It was the first time since his parents had had time in the morning to drive Chan to school before leaving for work, but instead he listened to their feud. "Guys," Chan said but no one heard because they were still arguing.

 

"Mom..dad ...." Chan called again with his index finger pointed out the window.

 

"Shut up, cheoll! you can not blame my job, you even forgot our wedding anniversary!!"

 

"MOM, DAD!" this time Chan shouted and finally they stopped talking and looked at Chan. "My school has already passed ... just let me down here." Cheol pulls over his car, Chan gets out of the car but Jeonghan calls him.

 

"Honey, you forget something." Jeonghan said. Chan then turns his body, upset and walks back towards Jeonghan then kisses his cheek.

 

 

***

 

 

"How's mom and dad?"

 

Chan sighs, "Worse." he replied. He could hear the sound of Jihoon laughing from the other side.

 

"How's your exam? Great, good or???" asked Jihoon.

 

"I got first in every lesson."

 

"Did you tell mom and dad?" He wants to tell his parents about his rankings, but even until this hour. His parents still have not returned home. "They still at their office, huh?" asked Jihoon again.

 

"Hyung, I miss you." Chan said trying to distract him. Currently Jihoon is continuing his high school in LA and has barely returned home for almost a year. "Is Hoshi hyung looking after you so well?"

 

"If he does not take care of me, what do you want to do to him?" asked Jihoon

 

"Hmm ... I'll skin him alive." Chan replied and he can hear Hoshi yelling, I take of him really well but Jihoon always hit me!

 

"Hey, don’t worry about dad and mom, okay? sleep, good night, Kiddo!"

 

The line went dead and Chan was alone again. At home there are only himself, maids and puppies. He then spent the rest of the night playing computer games. when he was about to sleep, Chan could hear his parents' voices coming home and they were fighting again.

 

"I told you she’s nothing! She's just a daughter from an investor in my company." Chan could hear his father's voice and followed by a door slam.

 

"Daughter of an investor?! You think I'm stupid?! You ing cheating on me, !!"

 

“Cheat—you really are overeacting!”

 

“Me? Overeacting? I have eyes, Cheol! I saw everything, you flirting with that !!”

 

“So what? You want a divorce?” Seungcheol asked in a threatening tone.

 

" yes." answered Jeonghan. Then Chan heard another door slamming and the sound of the car's engine running, his father went out of the house. Chan wakes up from his bed and walks into his parents' room, he finds Jeonghan crying as he puts his clothes into the suitcase.

 

"Mom ..." Chan called, "Where are you going?" Jeonghan wipes his tears and faces Chan.

 

"To grandma's house, honey. Want to come with me?" asked Jeonghan.

 

"But dad will be alone ..."

 

"Ok, I forgot you love your dad than me." Jeonghan closed his suitcase and Chan starts crying that second, he hugs his mother from behind.

 

"I love you too, okay? Please tell me you won’t leave. I need you both.”

 

Jeonghan turns around and hug his youngest child, Chan. "Honey ... i won’t leave you, okay? I leave your dad, but i would never leave you .. if you want to stay here, mom’s fine. I still can meet you everyday and still can eat dinner with you, I promise."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter