Spring 01

(Special) Welcome to Spring Love Café [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Falling for you[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The featured couple:
Seventeen Jeonghan as Yoon Jeonghan
Seventeen Joshua as Hong Jisoo[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Wanna grab some coffee, Woojin?” The deer-eyed guy asked his friend. The guy in black shirt shook his head. Both of them were walking out from the gate as their classes for today already ended.

“Sorry, Jisoo yah. I need to fetch my girl.” Jisoo hummed.

“Okay, won’t hold you up. Have fun, Woojin.” Woojin just smiled apologetically and they waved each other goodbyes. Jisoo proceeded to walk on the direction to the café that located near to the college. He went there one time with Woojin on their second day attending the college and it was a week ago.

Jisoo liked the café decoration. It’s warm and peaceful. As a coffee lover himself, he found the coffee there also up to his liking. Just if his way back home on this way, he would definitely come to the cafe every day. Jisoo arrived in front of the café after some time walking.

“Welcome to Spring Love Café.” Jisoo smiled when he was greeted by the waiter in gold blonde hair. “Please proceed to the line, sir.” The waiter gestured to the line. There is only one line and Jisoo guessed it wasn’t their busy hour as he remembered last time he came; they had two lines and two counters were opened. Jisoo looked over just to notice the usual reddish pink lock at the counter.

“Oops, sorry.” Jisoo startled when the boy in front of him nudged him, accidentally. The boy apologized quickly making Jisoo just smiled.

“It’s okay, I’m fine.” Jisoo said.

“I’m sorry again.” The boy said before he turned as it’s his time to give his order.

“Welcome. Take away or dine in?” The cashier asked. The boy in front of Jisoo beamed.

“Dine in, and my usual, Soonyoung hyung.” The cashier chuckled.

“Sure, sure.” The cashier keyed in the order and received the money from the boy. Jisoo guessed the boy is a regular to this café as the reddish pink haired cashier knew the boy. The receipt printed and the cashier gave it and the balance to the boy with a number tag. “Enjoy your visit, Jimin.” The boy nodded and left.

Jisoo and the cashier exchanged smile when Jisoo stepped up. “Welcome. Take away or dine in?”

“Take away. I would like to have iced caramel latte and strawberry muffin.” The cashier nodded as he keyed the order. Jisoo gave the money after the cashier told the total. After giving the recipe and balance, the cashier gestured to the side.

“You can wait here for a while. Your order will be done shortly. Have a nice day.” Jisoo nodded and smiled back. The cashier greeted the next customer behind him. Jisoo decided to look at his phone as he waited. He decided to scroll over some news. Jisoo was too engrossed with his phone and didn’t realize someone also waited behind him. He only looked up when there’s a slight nudge from the back. Jisoo sighed inward. Why everybody keeps hitting me today?

Jisoo turned to look. There’s a guy behind him. When he looked, the guy turned as he noticed the stare. Jisoo could feel his breath caught in his throat when he noticed the guy. Gorgeous, too blinding.

“Excuse me? Is there anything?” The guy asked in confusion. Jisoo blinked.

“Uh, ah. No, I- erm, I feel a nudge so…” The guy tilted his head.

“Um, I didn’t notice. Sorry.” The guy gave a smile. Again, Jisoo was losing his breath. He wanted to look at the guy a little longer but he heard his number is getting called. Jisoo reluctantly turned to the counter. A guy with jet black hair smiled to Jisoo. Jisoo smiled back.

“Here your order. Please enjoy and thanks for coming.” The guy said warmly as he passed the paper bag and the cup to Jisoo. Jisoo took it and thanked him. He turned when the guy called the next number. As it was too fast, he bumped to the guy behind him who didn’t aware he turned that way.

“Woah.” Lucky it wasn’t really hard and Jisoo stiffened when he felt his arms were held catching him. His drink was still safe. “Sorry.”

“I’m sorry too.” Their eyes met and Jisoo gulped. The guy just smiled as he released his grip. Jisoo bit his inner cheeks hard when he noticed he almost let out a sigh because of the lost contact. What the heck?

“Hey… are you okay?” Jisoo jumped slightly when the guy asked. He just noticed he stood there unmoving. The attractive guy was even already picked up his order. Jisoo felt his face heated. Gosh how long I stay rooted here? Jisoo blushed.

“Uh, uh. I’m okay.” Jisoo said, hastily turning to the guy giving a weak smile. The guy smiled back, face showed amusement with the situation. He nodded lightly and made his way to the door. Jisoo blinked and moved forward, following the guy. When they’re outside, the guy went on his way and didn’t really notice Jisoo was behind him. Jisoo bit his lips before quickly catching the steps.

The guy stopped when someone pulled his shirt from behind. He turned and blinked when he saw Jisoo. “Yes?” He asked in confusion. Jisoo stiffened. He cursed inside. He didn’t know why he did that and now he’s lost of words.

“Uh…” Jisoo tried to break his brain. Idea, gosh god, help!

The guy already turned to face Jisoo when Jisoo let go the piece of clothing. He looked at Jisoo for a while with confused face. Jisoo bit his lips. “Is there…”

“Are you free right now?” Jisoo was surprised with his sudden question too when he noticed the unknown guy raised his brow.

“Uh, quite? But I have class in two hours.” Jisoo was even surprised that the guy didn’t mind answering him. It gave him a little bit courage. Jisoo looked straight at the guy.

“Wanna hangout? I’m free and… uh.” Jisoo emptied his right hand. He smiled as he reached out. “I’m Jisoo, Hong Jisoo.” The guy looked at him and then the hand. To be honest, Jisoo was nervous because he knew he’s being weird and not himself. If he’s in this guy’s place, he probably avoided himself at the moment.

But the second later made him shut off his anxiety. The guy before him took his hand with a smile. “Hello, Jisoo. I’m Jeonghan, Yoon Jeonghan.”

 

 

The weird encounter that happened last week was still fresh in Jeonghan’s head. At first, he’s surprised when the guy suddenly as if he’s free. To be very honest, he found the guy cute when the first time he noticed him. But it just passed as admiration until the guy started to introduce himself. Jeonghan smiled to himself. The time they spent later was great. It was awkward in first minute but they clicked well. Jeonghan even got to know they attended the same college but different courses. Both of them were freshmen, in which Jeonghan felt it was very cool. They became friends that day and exchanged numbers. As his major was a bit hectic than Jisoo’s – he took engineering course while Jisoo was in literature course, they only managed to meet once at the café after the first meeting.

And Jeonghan was looking forward for today as it’s finally free day for him and it’s Saturday. Jisoo asked if they could meet and Jeonghan agreed to hang out at the café. Same like Jisoo, he also liked the café when he started to visit since he started attended the college. He loved the cupcakes from that café and Jisoo told him he’s a coffee lover.

“Welcome. Take away or dine in?” Jeonghan smiled to the reddish hair guy.

“Dine in.” The cashier nodded and asked what he will have today. Jeonghan looked up at the menu. “Mango slushie and rainbow blue cupcakes please.” The cashier took his order and Jeonghan gave his card. The payment made and the cashier gave back the card together with the receipt and a number tag. Jeonghan thanked him and proceeded to find a seat. He knew Jisoo didn’t come yet as he came early than the meeting t

Please log in to read the full chapter