explanation

what a wonderful word

Lets go

 

If you want a true idea of Hyunwoo and Hoseok being inlove in their younger days, you can refer to 's 'can you really call this a crime."

A lot of showho feels started with that fic and is referenced a lot in my work. That being said,i changed a few things. The confession happens a day or two after Hyunwoo's birthday and it wasn't Hyunwoo that cried, it was Hoseok.

Basically they went off to college knowing that they were madly inlove and kind of set in stone. Until Hoseok enjoys college life and Hyunwoo seems to stay the same. Hence Hoseok gets scared that he's selling himself and Hyunwoo short because he's turning into this person that his bestfriend/lover might not like. He's dramatic and runs off to japan. Obviously leaving Hyunwoo broken.

They both try to go on with life and succeed till Hoseok finds it ridiculous to be hung up on a guy he left almost ten years ago. He goes back with the intention of curing his curiosity and well he does by texting Hyunwoo at the three in the morning and May 25 happens.

Then things turn spiritual, which i didn't mention. Basically they share a bond that can never be forgotten (stuff like that happens in life. you don't have a say). Doesn't make it right but life happens.

 

So that's their backstory.

 

--------

Minhyuk and Hoseok both come from broken homes. Hyunwoo represents the ideal, Minhyuk in love with the ideal and Hoseok terrified by it. The concept of having this almost perfect home is foreign to both of them. Hoseok not understanding how to handle it and Minhyuk too invested in maintaining it. Hence, it's easy for Hyunwoo marry and live with Minhyuk with no apparent deeper connection. Their marriage is based of a give and take, Hyunwoo never really understands what he's giving but Minhyuk is pleased with it. So life goes on and he gets accustomed.

 

Until Hoseok returns and reminds what's it like to really care for someone and not someone's needs.

-

june 2 2019 - Minhyuk being a nurse, drugs Hyunwoo. He then uses some equipment and i didn't mention what he did with it. it's called electroion.(find it on wiki) they use this machine, a metal rod kind of thing and insert it in the male's . Then releases a surge of electricity which makes the patient e. Commonly used on corpses for parent's who lost their only son and want to continue their family. It's also used in kink play. 

 

--------

Minhyuk's character was mildy inspired by Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki,(Slightly)

-------

 

Alternative chapter-Does Minhyuk die?

 

Idk, you chose.  I'll give you options though

 

1 he dies from the fall

2 Hoseok kills him in the hospital with a pillow or some medical equipment

3 he gets checked into an asylum and Hyunwoo refuses to meet him or let Hyosung meet him. Years later, Hyosung stumbles on some photos and a few memories. She gets Minhyuk out of the aslyum and tries to take care of him, he is her biological parent. Minhyuk of course tries turning Hyosung against Hoseok and Hyunwoo. Later on they discover  he planned on killing Hyosung to get revenge. Just a rough idea because i love drama.

------

I don't know why but i feel like Louis Armstrong's ' what a wonderful world' is the perfect background music for a slow mo slaughter scene. 

-----

I have nothing against Minhyuk.(even though i do feel he keeps slipping himself between showho) he just really suited this character.

It's important to note that both Hoseok and Minhyuk have the same psychopathic potential. Hoseok is just anchored by his genuine feelings for Hyunwoo.