Chapter 4: The Two Finally Meet??

Agents Of Love

Sowon's POV

I woke up to the sound of Yerin squealing. I groaned and faced her bed. She covered with her phone. I frowned and sat up on my bed even though my body was pulling me back into to bed.

"What..happened? Why are you squealing??" I rubbed one of my eyes as I waited for her response. 

She came sat next to me with a big smile. She showed me her phone, "Look what I just got!!"

On her phone was a picture of a really pretty girl. She was looking into the camera holding a cone of vanila ice cream. She had long light brwon hair and dark eyes that I couldn't tell the color of. The girl wore a sleeveless shirt with another white sleeves shirt. I was speechless. She was really pretty and eye catching.

"Who-Who is that?" I looked over at Yerin who was smiling a really bright smile.

"SinB. The girl that I bumped into that one time and told you about. She's so pretty. I told another one of my friend and they told me her name. Also a picture was included." She gave me her eye smile. 

"Oh..." I was kind of disappointed. I don't know why. Yerin noticed and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Sowon, if you like her. You can take her. I value you more than a girl I found pretty." I smiled and shook my head.

This,my fellow readers,(a/n: fourth wall is broken) is why I would put my life on the line for Yerin. She was too good for everyone. She deserved the best. She even asked me one time about if the guy she likes would be good with her. I'm not the best with advice so I told her to go for it. She said she would do at the end of the day. So when I was walking to my class I heard her crush and he's girlfriend having an argument. She found he had been cheating on her with lots of different girls and he had slapped the girl when she threatened to ruin he's reputation. Worried, I told the teacher closest to our location and bumped into Yerin. I told not confess to the guy and that I would tell her later and ran off. The teacher found the guy beating up he's girlfriend and was sent to the police for abuse. The night I came back home, Yerin told me she didn't confess and said that she trusts me for not runing her life. I told her what I had witnessed and she wasn't upset but infact happy that I thought about her wellbeing too. 

"Yerin, it's fine. I need to meet her in real life and befriend her to like her. I'll admit, she's very pretty but you know how hard it is for me to like someone. Anyway, I think you deserve someone that's worth it too." I chuckled as I got up and headed to the bathroom. 

"So do you. Sowon. I want you to feel love that's not from family or friends. I want you to be happy. I'm looking for someone for you more then I am looking for someone for me." She whispered the last sentence but I heard.

I paused in front of the bathroom mirror. I sighed and washed my face, "Thank you, Yerin. You know, if anything, I really want you to end up with your old childhood friend. I know you still look for her. But it's my opinion."

Then I heard quick and loud footsteps heading towards me. The bathroom door burst open and Yerin was there pouting and blushing like crazy, "Sowon!"

I laughed and pulled her into a hug. She pouted but didn't push away from the hug. My laughter died down and a smile was all that remain on both of our faces. I pulled away but still had my arms wrapped around her.

"We have to go to classes today." She groaned at my sentence.

"You ruined the mood. Why don't we just skip?" She left the bathroom and headed back our room.

"No, Yerin, we will not skip. We paid a lot of money for this. But you skip if you want. After last night, I think you deserve a break." I closed the bathroom door and headed to the kitchen.

"What about you?" I heard Yerin's soft voice.

"I'm fine. I want to go classes. I want to study a lot. You know the reason already." I smiled as I started to make some eggs.

"It's not a reason. It's more like you are forced to. Doing it for the sake of your parents? You know your mum loves you very much. She even wants you to do what you want and not spend all of your life in books." Yerin came into the kitchen and sat on the counter.

"Yerin, my father wants me to do something. That's why I study so much. Not to listen to him but to prove him that stereotypes aren't true. That me, as a women, is capable of doing the so called men work." I turned the stove off and put the pan with the eggs on the counter. I gave Yerin a spoon and we dug in.

"Hmm. I guess if it makes you happy. I am going to stay at home. It's pretty late anyway. You only have a few more classes left. When you come backdo me favour and get us some Oreo. I have a craving for Oreos." Yerin gave me her puppy dog eyes.

"Yerin, I might be late when coming back home anyway. I have some work I need to complete so I am going to be at the libary for a while. Go get some yourself. I'll gave you some money but I can't get it." I reached for my wallet and she stopped me and shook her head.

"It's fine. I'll do it. I'm free for a while anyway. Might want to go now by the way. You class starts in less then 20 minutes." Yerin grinned.

"Oh shi-Bye Yerin!" I quickly run into our room and changed into proper clothes. I grabbed a jacket and my bag and headed out. 

It was pretty windy day today but the sudden burst of wind, when I exited the building hit me, I was pretty shocked. I quickly put my jacket on and headed to the building my classes were being held in. I arrived in front of the building with less than ten minutes to spare. I still walked quickly through the hallway. I wasn't looking and bumped into someone.

"Ah! My papers!" The girl I bumped into shrieked as she fell along with millions of papers. I looked at the girl who trying to pick up all the papers while she was on the floor. The hair seemed familiar. I snapped out of it and picked up the papers quickly, thanks to my long arms.

"I am so sorry. Are you alright as well? I was going pretty quickly and I am wasn't looking anyway. I am very sorry." I apologized as I held the last of the papers and neatly but quickly fixed them so that they were together.

We both stood up and she finally looked up at me. (a/n: guess who?) It was the same girl that Yerin was talking about in the morning. That thought slipped out of my mouth.

"Ah, SinB?" I smiled at her at first but then immediately covered my mouth. She looked at me with a shocked face which turned into a smile.

"Yes. I guess you know me? I didn't catch your name." She smiled at me. I was about answer the bell rang notifying that all students should be in class by now. I checked my watch and frowned.

"As much as I love meeting new people, I need to head to class. Maybe fate will get us to meet again?" I smiled at and handed her papers to her. She looked at her papers and then at me as I was heading away.

"Wait! Your na-!" I couldn't catch what she was saying because I had to head to class.

I ran away to my class and took a deep breath before entering and apologizing. I sat in my seat and got my stuff ready. I always sat away from others in class to pay good attention. I was friends with quite a few of our classmates but nothing too much. I sighed before I started to take notes. The whole lesson, the meeting between SinB and me, felt like..something I couldn't describe. Coincidence? No, I feel like it's more than that. Fate? Maybe, I might just be thinking too into it. The moment when she first smiled at me kept replaying in my head and for some odd reason, I felt my face burning up.

"Was this it? Was this me finally falling in love? Just like Yerin detected? Am I in love with stranger? Or do I find her just really pretty?" I sighed at the last thought because it seemed the most likely. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin's POV

"It's fine. I'll do it. I'm free for a while anyway. Might want to go now by the way. You class starts in less then 20 minutes." I grinned as I show Sowon's face change into realization. 

"Oh shi-Bye Yerin!" Sowon quickly run into our room and within what seemed like a few minutes was out of the dorm and gone. I sighed but smiled.

"What a dork." I quickly finished the rest of the eggs and cleaned the pan. I checked the time.

"Hmm. It's still 2:29?" Before I closed my phone I admired the wallpaper which was Sowon. Me and her had matching wallpapers. We took a photo together and made each other's face our wallpaper. When we put our phones together the wallpapers make one big photo. I smile and close my phone. 

I went into mine and Sowon's room and got changed into a black and yellow t shirt and some light blue pants. I put on my sneakers and left my room. I got the keys, for our dorm, and my phone and headed out the building. It was quite windy but it didn't bother much. I decided to walk to a nearby convenient shop. I entered and as I thought it was pretty empty. I headed for the biscuits aisle and grabbed Oreos. At the same time, someone else's hand reached out and to grab the same Oreo packet as I did. I quickly pulled away faced the person.

A beautiful lady with long light brown hair appeared next to me, with a shocked face. She wore a green jacket that was exposing her white shirt. She had a small backpack with some pants. She grabbed the Oreo packet and looked down at it. She looked up at me smiled and handed them to me.

"Sorry, I am must've scared you. Here I'll take this packet." She gave me a gentle smile that felt so familar to me. I was in awe at how such a beautiful women was talking to me. I snapped out of it and tried to respond. 

"I-uh..it's alright. I'm fine with any flavour of Oreos. You can take these, it's the last of this type of Oreo." I pushed her hand back and smiled. 

"Are you sure?" She frowned a little. I smiled and nodded. I was about to speak when someone bumped into.

"Move!!" A guy shoved me into the girl and we went falling back until the girl's back hit the wall and she stopped me from falling by wrapping her arms around me. To keep my balance I put my hand next to the girl's face.

I slowly faced her and our faces were very close. I felt my face heat up even more then the time SinB smiled at me. The girl was also very suprised and had red cheeks. She looked away and back to the man who pushed into me. I stood up straight and moved my hand away from her. The girl didn't let go of me, her grip tightened. 

"Are you alright?" She asked with a sweet voice. I gulped and nodded. She let go of me with a smile and then knelt to grab something on the floor. She got up with my phone in her hand and looked at the screen with a frown and a tint of disappointment.

"I am sorry, it seems your phone screen cracked but it's not too bad. It's at the side here." She gave me my phone and I saw it on the lockscreen. I just waved my hand in front of me showing that it was fine. "Your girlfriend is very pretty."

I looked at my wallpaper and then looked back at the girl. She had a sad smile for some odd reason, "Oh no. She's not. We're best friends. We are like sisters."

I chuckled and that seemed to get the girl to smile, "The name's Choi Yuna. You can call me...Yuju." 

She was hesitated but I didn't comment and just nodded and replied,"Mine is Jung Yerin. Yerin is fine though."

She seemed to chuckled, "I knew it. Do you remember me...Yerin unnie?"

I stared at her with wide eyes as I felt a shiver run down my back. I was speechless. That name. No one has called me that. Only one person. 

"I-I'm sorry but you might have gotten the wrong person... I'm just Yerin. Anyway, my roomate is going to be home soon so I need to go. Nice meeting you." I quickly ended the conversation. I frowned to myself as I headed to the checkout. 

"Until we meet again, stranger. I know we will meet again." She said the last part softly but I heard. I could feel her stare. As I left the store the words kept repeating in my head. They repeated and repeated until my head hurt, actually they continued to repeat.

As I was walking away from the store, I couldn't help and stole a glance at the store, "If I think you are who I think you are. Then we will meet. You are right. My heart has a special place for you. Just you wait. Wait for fate to set things straight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long, I had the writer's block. I also need to update my other book. GFriend in Highschool.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any grammer or spelling errors.