Chapter 5

The Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[FLASHBACK]]

Jiyeon entered her flat’s parking garage and parked her car before going up to her place. She took a shower, change into a black outfit, tied her hair up and put a cap before heading out. She opened another car door and drove off with it. Jonghyung and Jinyoung sat there not noticing she had left.

“Jiyeon ah, the cops came from you today.” Jungkook said.

“I know. I told them to.”

“At least mission is accomplished.” Bobby happily said. “The cops won’t be able to find anything anyways.”

Mino looked at Jiyeon. “You played a dangerous game though.”

Jiyeon shrugged.

[[FLASHBACK to the Kang’s Party]]

Jiyeon was touching up in the restroom before coming out to meet the Kang’. As Seungho kissed her, their saliva mixed which caused a reaction that seemed like an allergy reaction. Seungho was dangerously allergic to shrimp. Jiyeon had Bobby created an odorless, tasteless poison that would kill quickly, but if detected would show allergy reaction instead. The poison was to direct orally, but has to be mixed by two different saliva.

It has been two weeks and from their investigation of Jiyeon and Taehyun, nothing was found.

Myungsu leaned forward with his hands on his forehead. Ahyeon gave him a bottle of water in which he accepted.

“We’ll find something. Don’t worry.”

Minhyuk and Jinyoung came in with news.

“Hyung, we’ve found out that the Kang’s family indeed had an underground business in ion. Turns out, a girl had died during servicing one of her client due to an allergy reaction. The client had eaten peanuts before servicing her.” Jinyoung said.

Jonghyun came in with another news.

“Kang Seungho. Although he was in Europe for the past five years, he actually secretly came back to help run the underground.”

“Who was the client?” Myungsu asked.

“Kang Seungho.” Jinyoung said.

The Black Shield team alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter