Chapter 3

The Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a dark room, Myungsu was having a nightmare.

 

Gun shots were fired from every directions. Cops hid behind their cars to avoid being hit while firing back; civilians were locked away in a building to avoid casualties; a group of five people dressed in black with their face concealed continued to fire shots at the cops. As the shootout continued, a female cop fired a leg shot at one of the shooter. Another shooter noticed that and fired back at the female cop while the other shooters helped drag the injured one away.

“Let’s go.”

They drove away in a black van.

“Sun-ah!” Myungsu hysterically yelled out as he held onto her. She was shot in the chest. “No, Sun-ah. Hang in there with me.” Myungsu grabbed her hand tightly. “You can’t leave me.”

“Oppa…” She slowly said. “I’m sorry.” Her hand dropped from his, her eyes closed, her last breath was gone.

“SUN-AH!!!”

 

Myungsu woke up with sweats on his face. He looked over at the time. It was 2:15am.

==========================================================================================================================

“Your shots are getting weak there O” T .

 

“Eh~ don’t worry about it.”

 

T looked at him then walked away to join the others.

 

G threw a beer can at her. “Where you’ve been lately?”

 

T sat down as she down her drink. “Work.”

 

G smirked. “Work..or dating?”

 

H sat down next to her, threw his arm around her shoulder. “Eh~ We all know our T here doesn’t believe in love. How could she be dating anyone?”

 

T smiled at him. “You’re still the best.”

 

He winked back at her.

 

They received a text from BOSS which read the name of the next target.

==========================================================================================================================

“How is the search for the shooters coming along?” Superintendent Yu asked Myungsu.

 

Myungsu didn’t say anything. What is there to say? There is hardly any clue, any witness. Nothing.

 

Superintendent Yu sighed. “I know. This isn’t easy. I have another case for you to handle though. The President Kang of Stars Perfume had asked us to help surveillance the banquet that he is throwing in a few days. I’ve agreed to it and I want your team to be there.

 

“Is he suspecting something will happen?”

 

“Precautionary measures.”

==========================================================================================================================

“How do I look Jiyeon?” Taehyun said as he slicked his hair back.

 

JIyeon rolled her eyes at him. “Ugly.”

 

Taehyun turned to her. “Ya. Come on.”

 

“Ah, Jiyeon, Taehyun. Glad you both could make it.” President Kang said as he approached the two.

 

Jiyeon gave a slight smile and nod.

 

“This is my daughter, Kang Sarang, and son, Kang Seungho.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter