Strange Contact

Against the Soulless Corpses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul drove the car so fast that made the two young dizzy.

"Eoni, slow down" Yuna pleaded

"We don't have much time, they're going to attack the entrance then the central" Moonbyul explained while driving.

"The zombies are not yet here" Yuna protested.

"It is better to be safe than sorry. I'll bring you to my secret place. The heck it is no longer secret because of you guys" Moonbyul informed.

"Yuju, please call Sooyoung eoni right now" Moonbyul commanded.

Yuna dialed Sooyoung and gave it to Moonbyul.

"Sooyoung eoni, I'll be heading to the secret place. Please take care of Yuna and her friend" Moonbyul commanded.

"Why? The zombies are now attacking our place?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yes and we're heading there. Also, teach Yuna and her friend on what to do or something. From the symptoms to the uproars. I mean all the basics teach them" Moonbyul replied.

"Okay okay. Hurry up. I'll hang it up" Sooyoung said and ended the call.

The car is too quiet and no one decided to break it up. It is awkward for Yuna because Seokmin barely talk to her even though they are classmates.

"Seokmin, are you alright?" Moonbyul asked.

"Yes noona, I'm alright thank you" Seokmin replied.

"Do you guys know each other?" Yuna queried.

"Choi Yuna, the girl with full of curiosity, isn't it obvious?" Moonbyul chuckled. "That it is a no"

Seokmin began to laugh so loudly while Yuna pouted and sighed. She look out of the window and saw a black smoke.

"We're here!" Moonbyul called.

"Wait this is your place! Why did you say that it is a secret place?" Yuna protested.

"Surprise I guess?" Moonbyul uttered.

"So Sooyoung eoni and the rest transferred here?" Yuna thought.

Moonbyul opened the gate with her key and let Yuna and Seokmin entered.

"I must go now" Moonbyul informed.

"Don't go eoni, it is not safe" Yuna disapprove.

"Noona, you better stay with us. The Southern Orea is unstable" Seokmin tried to convince Moonbyul.

"Don't worry about me kids. I can do this on my own. I will be fine" Moonbyul assured them with a smile. "Oh wait before I go..."

"What is this place?" Yuna wondered.

"Yuna please stop! Stop asking, its annoying" Moonbyul begged.

"Lmao, Yuna even your sister is annoyed at you" Seokmin chuckled.

"So you guys are annoyed at me?" she queried.

Moonbyul rolled her eyes and Seokmin shrugged.

"I welcome you to my room. I mean my professional room no. 1" Moonbyul proudly welcomed them.

The two kids were amazed in their surrounding. The room is so spacious that you can actually build a laboratory.

"Noona, do you have these stuffs?" Seokmin asked.

"Well as you can see!" Moonbyul smiled.

"Yuna, do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter