Southern Orea

Against the Soulless Corpses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Breaking News]

Western Orea is under attack by the soulless corpse.

According to Mr. Park, around 7:05 am when one of the residence---

"Eoni! Why did you turn off the tv?" Yuna protested.

"It is not good for your health, Yuna" Moonbyul replied.

"But it is informative and at least we can know the next event right?" Yuna said.

"Okay fine, the information says that the Western Orea is currently in an outbreak. In that source, Mr. Park gave a statement about this which is false because around 6:59 am, he died and turned into zombie. That news is just giving you assurance that we can plan or give you tips in case of emergency. So I don't trust that news" Moonbyul explained.

"What I don't get it?" Yuna curiously asked her. "How did you know that?"

"From a protocol" Moonbyul flatly answered her. "I guess. No no no, we have this protocol that should be followed"

"What if that protocol is not trust worthy?" Yuna queried again.

"I also think of that. Anyway, I don't trust all of them the protocol and that news. If you're going to watch a news, channel 486. It gives you the genuine news. PROVEN AND TESTED" Moonbyul answered. "Good night, Yuna"

"Oh eoni, I heard you're going to Sparkville. Isn't that town in Eastern Orea already affected?" Yuna asked again.

"Sparkville? Ahh, I will tell you tomorrow. Good night again" Moonbyul patted Yuna's head.

"Good night eoni" Yuna said and she the tv and put it on channel 486.

 

 

On the other side, Seokmin is busy on his research paper that needs to be submitted tomorrow. He also heard the news that the Western is already affected.

"Aish!" he screamed and scratch his head.

He is worried about the community in Western especially his friends are there. He heard a phone call and answer it immediately

"Seokmin! This is Minggyu. Are you alright?" Minggyu asked from the other line.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter