The Sausage is Here

Against the Soulless Corpses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks later

"Yuna, this is the proper way!" Moonbyul scolded her.

"Aish this eoni, I didn't choose to be a fighter" Yuna thought to herself.

"Good Seokmin, keep it up" Moonbyul complimented him. "By the way, Minggyu and Jun will be here. They will check the Renéa Ville for their research"

"Thank you for the information, Noona" Seokmin expressed.

Seokmin was relieved when he know that some of his friends were saved thanks to Moonbyul who updated him. Also, Minggyu explained that he had a network problem.

"Yuna, Sojung noona will be here in two days" Seokmin informed.

"Really? How did you know that?" Yuna asked.

"She send you a mail and I accidentally opened it" Seokmin said and gave her a peace sign.

"Yah! Next time you do that, I'll shoot you down" Yuna warned. "Anyway, you can read or see the future right?"

"Yes" Seokmin answered. "Why did you ask that?"

"Please give me the numbers so that I will win in a lottery" Yuna begged.

"Why should I give it to you? Like the heck, I want to win too but sorry, I only see the future that maybe worse" Seokmin explained.

"Selfish" Yuna muttered and rolled her eyes.

Then, Yuna focused on their training by loading the gun and shoot it on her aim.

"Bulls eye!" Seokmin cheered.

"So you and Moonbyul eoni really know each other" Yuna asked Seokmin.

"Oh yeah because my mom knows her very well. My mom and Moonbyul noona's mom are colleagues. They are from Southeastern Orea" Seokmin explained.

"Then?" Yuna asked.

"From Southeastern Orea, my mom transferred here and met my father then they got married. Later on, my mom heard a news that Southeastern Orea was under attacked. Then my father's friend who is currently in Southeastern saved Moonbyul noona and bring her here along with her dad. Her mother was killed in a gunfire... I think because I only heard that from someone. I don't know which is true."

"So I think you guys really know each other because your mom and Moonbyul eoni's mom were colleagues" Yuna concluded.

"Maybe. I grew in the other ville while you and noona in this place. Moonbyul noona is my source and I am her source" Seokmin explained.

"I don't get it" Yuna confusely response.

"I can read or see the future. I can predict too. Half of my predictions became true. Moonbyul noona knew my skill. Also Moonbyul noona has a hidden skill. She have a strong sense of feeling for example, she can sense that the zombies are in the central. I don't know how to explain this. She is also a special human? There's a rumor that she was only an experimented kid in Southeastern Orea and the bad scientists, especially Sir N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter