I'm Fine(x7), But She Isn't (JoyGi)

Shortcut

A/N: Originally it is not suppose to goes like this. I mean, I actually forgot the prompt.

 



"It's the time of the month again." Seulgi said while chewing on the pizza she just ordered.

 

"What? Your period?" Joy sitting beside, t her nail, answered nonchalantly.

 

"Dafuq." Seulgi throws the pizza box towards the girl, which easily captured using her legs, her eyes not bothered to looks towards the triggered bear.

 

"Violence is not the solution Seul. Did you ever listened when sunbaenim is teaching?"

 

“I don’t even think she knows Beyonce sunbae is there since all she did was gawking at your body with that one piece tight training suit of yours. Why would you even wear heels for training anyway?” Irene comes in, takes the box from Joy’s leg, takes a piece of pizza,  closes the box and put it back at Joy’s leg, leaves.

 

“Oh gosh not you too.”

 

“Yeah Yeah.”

 

“What do you mean with ‘yeah yeah’ bish?” Joy yelled but the old shortie doesn’t intended to respond to her.”

 

-

 

“Oh so you were gawking at me.” Joy narrowed her eyes, trying to muffle the laugh when Seulgi gulp down the bit of pizza like she having alcohol and ended up choked.

 

Her smirk gets wider when the latter stunned at her own place like a shivering prey with her eyes wide opened as Joy decide to sit up from the sofa and crawl towards Seulgi at another end of the sofa. Did she forget to mention because it was the time of the month she is now wearing the rainbow dress? The one with only thin hanging strips and super short rainbow dress? Oh now she did.

 

“D-don’t come over you moron.”

 

It was never been so much fun seducing people until now when she sees the bear who’s EQ is in negative point when it comes to relationship shivered like Wendy did when Irene decided to seduce the hamster, Seulgi has the exact same reaction as the 94 liner.

 

Joy’s happiness is blooming when she remembered that WenRene is a happy couple now.