Sending My Love Out To You

Shortcut

Wendy was hurting her head on how to finish her essay in  thirty minutes for her final test of the year.

 

She was confident she can rock this test the day before and went out partying with friends. Well she got drunk dead and if it wasn't Seulgi's unstopping phone call she would definitely miss this test and Miss Bae isn't going to be happy about this.

 

“It was just writing. Nothing hard.” Wendy started writing.

 

Wendy fell asleep when she haven't even finished reading the title.

 

 

Thus now that she is awake 30 minutes prior the end of exam she just wanted to skip all essay question that is long and just go for the shortest term.

 

“Discuss the issue of love among the young generation.”

 

WHAT TO EVEN DISCUSS ABOUT

 

How the young ones have no finiancial stability yet wanted to and vene did so without and lead to pregnanyc and abortion?

 

How the society’s beliefs and phobes of the lgbt community created the fear in society to love and to go for what they should have as a norm instead of getting talked behind the back and afraid of getting attack becasue who they are?

 

She decide exam was not a good place to rant.

 

 

Well maybe it's a good place to rant.

 

This is the last day of her high school life and yet she is still single and have yet to ask someone to go out for the countdown with her. She groaned in frustration. Both at her loneliness and the test that is about to end and the essay she has yet to bring her pen to write.

 

“Tick tock Wendy, wouldn't want to see you fail my test.”

 

“Miss Bae.” Wendy stuttered, she didn't thought the teacher would be here inspecting, normally they were only supervised by assistant or other teacher that doesnt teach them to avoid student bugging the teacher for sanswers or easy way out.

 

Clearly Miss Bae was just here shortly to check out with her students.

 

“Hwaiting Wendy, i anticipate what kind of sur[rise you give me.” irene smiles. 

 

Wendy felt agape even when irene left. Her eyes was still on the silouhuette of the women.

 

“Ehem.” a faked throat clearing from the exam suprevisor brought Wendy back to her reality. 

 

She takes a look at the paper before her. A decision has been made in her head.

 

“Papers be damned.”

 

“Discuss issue of love. I will ing discuss my issue of love.”

 

My issue of love is that i have been crushing, infatuated, and taken a liking to my English ‘tutor’ since she has been in my life. The way she laughs without any restraint, attracts me immensely, and I am therefore more motivated to make fun of myself to never hear the laugh cease. She wrinkled her nose when she laughs very hard and gurl I have never been so smitten.

 

Her attractiveness is so irresistible, whenever she walks past. Everyone’s eyes are on her, no matter how they hide it, I can notice their desire, jealousy, appreciation, it is like when God made her, they decide that this is their favourite child, and therefore, everything good thing they can think of, they gave a little, no, a big piece to make her.

 

 A little bit of daddy look, a little bit of craziness, a big fat desire to win in anything, cute giggle, cute loud laugh, that cute offended look when is mad, if perfection is a whole tube of ice cream, then all of those are added in that tub of ice cream. (Even that cute baby hand of hers is so talented she can carry ing five bubble tea in her hand, and that’s ing hot)

 

God did not just gave her perfection from the outside, God also gave her perfection in her inside. She listens when I was babbling and having difficulty making a sentence. She waits patiently while I gather my thoughts. She never forget my favourite drink. She treats everyone fairly with no judgement. She is the first person I go to when I have problems I cannot solve in my head and I cannot express how much gratitude I have for her to listen to so much of my bull.

 

My issue, my ing issue right here, is I’m ing in love with this best woman of this generation. I have no idea how to even confess to her because there is no possible way that this woman would actually likes me back. If I had really went past that line, I don’t know what would happen to our friendship, to our weekly stayover, our occasion hang out when she finally knows my feelings towards her. 

 

I tried to withdraw myself, not meeting as often and having skinship. That didn’t work out right after she pulled out a double arm kabe-don on me. Who would have ing survive that pair of eyes that have the whole universe in them? I was trapped at the wall with her face so close to me??

 

I am in deep trouble because I’m not going to be able to refuse this woman anything when she looks into me like this.

 

I might have a resolve regarding this issue, since I’m about to graduate soon. We might not even meet if I were to study somewhere else. I’m going to do this so I don’t regret for not getting an answer.

 

At the end of last paragraph, Wendy wrote with a pencil:

 

‘Will you go out with me Baeby?’

 

 

She hasn't been sleeping well since the day she submitted the paper. There was no response from Miss Bae. No message, no phone calls, no appointment for stayover.

 

She guess the teacher is busy grading the paper.

 

But knowing efficiency of Miss Bae, she should have finished grading everything before Friday, there was no way she will let work take over her chill time with Wendy.

 

Maybe it really is the end of everything. 

 

She should not be crying. At least nothing is confirmed before she rejected her in person right?

 

Maybe she should just stop dreaming and plan for her new uni life. Or more like, Harvard because mom says it's not like you can't get in.

 

A loud bang on her door startled and brought her back from the misery. Maybe it was the junk food she ordered to comfort her damaged heart.

 

She opened the door and was having shock of her life. “Why are you delivering the fried chikin Miss Bae.”

“That's Irene or Baeby for you you ungrateful child." Irene gets in without waiting for invitation, just like the usual. “Why are you ordering chikin I don't eat them, I thought we are going out?"

 

Wendy was confused. “What?"

 

Irene put the chikin on Wendy's coffee table. “I erased the pencil sentence."

 

“Oh.”

 

“You didn't get the highest mark this time tho.”

 

“Are you disappointed?”

 

“Nah. I'm happy you finally asked me out.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Enough with this chikin bull.” Irene took Wendy's windcoat out and put it on her, Wendy being the dumbfonded useless gay she is, let Irene do whatever she wants.

 

When Irene finally made sure Wendy is covered warm enough, she took her hand and lead her out the house. “Let's go, it's a long day and I want to have the date you talked about.”

 

A/N:

happy wenrene day :D

supposed to finish this at the end of last year but i'm not that effecient and motivated so yeah