Honey

Shortcut

To be in love, falling into it, she think it is quite a big step the someone is doing.

She doesn't know how it started, but maybe, right at the moment, her right leg decided to go for the first step, then one at a time afterwards.

 

It was the coldest day in winter. Wendy thinks it was particularly cold because they didn't have many customer that night. To be more drama, it rained, and the snow came back afterwards. 

The pretty customer left and when Wendy went to tidy up the table, she found a pair of glove, warmed with hot packs inside them. She wanted to look for the customer but she has long gone. Wendy looked back and she saw some really good handwriting on the receipt. 

'Wear this because I know you didn't bring one'.

She isn't taken back by how Irene know why she didn't bring her glove. It was warm, knowing the girl who are just mere stranger would do little things for her. Even though it would mean that she will experience some cold during her walk to her car.

She hope the girl would have also left her number so she can return the gloves though.

 

How to ignore the crazy beating in her heart when she finally decided to so something with the butterflies she get whenever she is close to seeing the girl?

 

Irene hoped the other would wear the glove. It was very cold and even herself was shivering when she is on her way to her car. She should have offer the girwelll a ride instead. It would have been awkward however, if she as a stranger simply offered the barista a ride. She would think Irene is some kidnapper or serial killer who is going to slit her wrist in her own home.

She struggled a lot when she was writing on the receipt. 

Is this writing okay?

Does it sounds rude?

Will she see the receipt she left?

I hope she would wear it.

 

She decided to finally step up and go all in. What is life if you don't take some risk right?

"Miss Bae there is a coffee delivery for you." Her secretary came in, along with the aroma of black coffee she likes. 

Weird. She didn't ordered any coffee. Maybe Seulgi did, but whatever.

That pair of gloves looks really familliar.

A very nice curvy handwriting splayed at the cup.

 

'I figured it's the best way to repay your warmth that day ;)'

 

 


It's bad. I hope not too bad

LMAO

also

those male fans burning and cutting the photos 

-GoDna continues moba-