Voice to My Heart

Shortcut

Description: The first day of quarantine day Wendy finally noticed a pretty lady living opposite of her building. Joy is glad her minion friend finally going to get laid. Seulgi wonder why her friend doesn't use normal way to communication with crush.

 

Seulgi pops another potato chip in . It was only the third day of quarantine and she has finished half box of Pirangles, most of the time she was watching those movies Wendy had in her harddrive (there are way too many lesbian movies in compared to hetero ones but she is not complaining). 

 

Sitting on the beach chair where she and Joy ‘borrowed’ from the swimming pool downstairs and cramped it in her room, she looked over to the bikini lady beside her, “Irene has also moved her table in front of the window and they are now looking at each other whenever they lift their head up.

 

Joy, wearing a bikini despite they are in a room, hummed in recognition. They were thriving, catching up with drama both in drama and real life all at the same time. “I swear to goddess if they only let us see this eye for two weeks, I will drag Yeri here to help them.

 

The chip in Seulgi’s finger crushed in a moment of shiver. She did not need to be reminded of what Yeri had suggested when she was courting Joy. She wishes the best for those two useless lesbians.

 

 

One day ago Wendy rushed in her room and screamed beside her ears. The panicked lesbian never knew a goddess lives in their next building, just opposite her window. 

 

You should really look around more then.

 

Seulgi even caught Irene looking out her windows sometimes, right at Wendy’s direction. Mostly it was when she was singing, she noticed. Ah, voice of angel never fails.

 

A GODDESS LIVES OPPOSITE ME BUT YOU NEVER THOUGHT TO MENTION TO ME?” 

 

At the rate Wendy was screaming Seulgi is quite sure Irene had heard it if that woman was inside her room. She wouldn’t mind if Wendy finally got laid.

 

I’m a good woman who doesn’t gossip.

 

Oh yeah?

 

Woman of my word woman.

 

Wendy knocked on Seulgi's forehead.

 

 

I didn’t know Wendy is a fan of opening a nursery.

 

When you are bored of playing 10 instrument you will do that too.

 

Babe~Don’t you suppose to speak on my side~

 

I’m not taking any sides, the quarantine makes me very bored and you won’t have with me except night."

 

Seulgi blushes, this woman really doesn’t know about filters. “Babe!

 

 

Hah! +2

 

+2

 

+4

 

Joy threw her another + card, Seulgi's shoulder slumped and she almost groveled, she could never know how she had so many plus cards, ignoring the playful look from Yeri beside her, she pouted and looked at her girlfriend with puppy eyes. 

 

Why? You want me to take it back?” 

 

Seulgi nodded her head shamelessly.

 

Joy chuckled, very much amused, she glanced at Yeri’s direction. “But I don’t want to take any cards.” 

 

Seulgi took the bait and looked at Yeri with her puppy eyes. 

 

Ew Seulgi that’s not cute.” Yeri almost threw the cards in her face.

 

Dejected Seulgi looks back at her girlfriend who is now laughing out loud. 

 

Why are we playing this anyway, I thought Yeri has her girlfriend to busy herself with?

 

Which girlfriend are you referring to?

 

Seulgi is shook for her life.

 

Joy cackles seeing Seulgi’s expression.

 

Yeri just shrugged. “I got exes, and future girlfriends, it’s not my fault that I’m cute.” 

 

Well since we are not having in daylight I figure we could do something fun.” Joy winked. Seulgi regrets praising Joy for her stamina.

 

It’s not even a week Joy!

 

Gotta get over with this bore anyway.

 

Both are hot and interested in each other but too lousy to do so.” Yeri commented.

 

Seulgi nodded. Not that is she is a bad friend that talk bad behind her best friend, but among other ladies Wendy has a crush on, but this is so far the slowest progress she had seen from Wendy the greasy goose.

 


What was your sister think about Wendy?” Joy asked Yeri.

 

Sister who? What? She is your sister?” Seulgi was confused then she was shook, dafuq no one tell her about this. And how did Joy know but not tell her?

 

You sure you wanna know?

 

Duh.

 

Well for start she says she’s cute.”

 

Yes!” Seulgi pumps her fist as if she is the one Irene said is cute.

 

Then she says Wendy has the most beautiful voice in the world, even the breathing sounds wonderful.

 

That’s low key creepy the way you said it.

 

I was just duplicating what she said.

 

Next, next.” Seulgi has a positive feeling about this.

 

She said she has a cute , the most perfect and squishy she has ever seen.

 

Seulgi thinks Wendy is in danger.

 

She does have a nice , I give it to that.” Joy chuckles.

 

What have Seulgi just heard? 

 

She says Wendy is her peanut butter to her jelly; the moon that let her sees stars; the singer to her blood; the water to her desert.

 

That’s a bit…

 

Explicit

 

Nonetheless with the amount of hoe energy Wendy has hidden, Seulgi is sure she will be delighted that the goddess she was drooling at daily has taken such an interest in her.

 

She also doesn’t need to know how hot her best friend’s is.

 

 

What is that woman doing?

 

Joy is judging, Seulgi is confused.

 

Wendy tries to throw an empty tin can towards Irene’s window. 

 

Is this a new way to gain attention from your crush?

 

Seulgi if you ever throw an empty can towards me I will slap you.

 

So not a new way to court people.

 

Is this magic, how did Wendy take it back after she missed- oh...

 

Joy looked at Seulgi, "your friend has some problem in her brain.

 

 

I think it was cute.” Seulgi commented watching the soon lovebirds communicating using the metal tin cans, Wendy finally succeeded throwing it to Irene’s window (more like Irene took her broom out so she can throw it on the broom).

 

Tin can phone? In 2020? Bij they could just exchange their numbers.

 

They have boomer souls perhaps.” Yeri commented.

 

They kept watching the interaction between  the two useless lesbians since they have not much to do anyway.

 

Yeri narrowed her eyes. “Irene is giggling. I have never seen her doing that since I was borned.

 

Maybe you will if you are her love interest.

 

Gross. She is my sister.

 

Wendy is singing through that tin.” Seulgi looked at the ridiculous scene in front of her, of all people in her circle of friends, she thought Wendy was the most logic person.

 

Do you think the string will be able to hold our clothes?” 

 

There it is.

 

We could use fishing line.

 

We can use the tin can too so when we get robbed or something we can ask for help discreetly.

 

You better not moan at that tin can Park Sooyoung.” Yeri glared.

 

Can’t promise you that.

 

 

What is Wendy doing again? I swear this woman is getting weirder every day.

 

Love changed her.

 

I bet on boredom.

 

She is a home bunny, she stayed in the house without going out except for food for 3 months.” Seulgi defend her home buddy.

 

So being changed her.

 

Could be a possible reason since she hasn't gotten laid since forever.

 

Finally.” Yeri exasperated.

 

Irene is your sister.” Joy faked gasp.


That grandma needs to get laid too.

 

How noble things you say about your sister.

 

Well you know what they say, I’m my sister’s sister.

 

You are not making sense.

 

I’m making the 7th sense.

 

No Sherlock.

 

While two of the devils are bantering, Seulgi kept her eyes on Wendy. The woman has thrown a  bulge backpack towards Irene, which the woman has miraculously caught with her (magic) broom. Wendy is now standing close to the door side, checking if there are guards nearby. 

 

Seulgi noticed her eyes keep darting towards Irene’s room direction. She wonders how she will reach there without getting caught on the cctv.

 

Real life PUBG man.” Yeri commented. Seulgi nodded in agreement. Maybe she should try this in near future.

 

The direction Wendy kept looking now finally has some movement. Seulgi's mouth fell agape with rope Irene threw down from her window. Wendy ran to the rope, fastened in on her waist and started to climb up. 

 

Seulgi cannot believe her eyes, is this the same woman that wouldn’t dare to be late to class?

 

Love, no, thirstiness change her.

 

Then, our job here is done.” Joy announced, Yeri scoffed, they didn’t even start their plan yet.

 

Nothing but the same ol boredom during quarantine.

 

 

A/N: Well... I'm late for both Irene's birthday and April's Fool... but anyways... stay safe and stay at home, dont be wendy yall