The First Night For The First Snow

Shortcut

 

I used the girlies song for the lyrics(except for one). Can yall guess what is what (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ?

 


 

“You’re impossible.” Joy snorted to the girl who is making coffee at the counter while sipping on her caramel macchiato. A bit of bed hair which she doesn’t even bother to (arrange) too much, well who knows they will get messy soon again. So much for a nap.

“Instead of wasting time drawing the statue of the girl, how about you go install the lesbian dating app and start doing some, I don’t know, practical stuff.” Wendy snorted at the ‘get laid’ undertone of the girl, she thinks Wendy is too thirsty for willing to spend her study day off not relaxing herself but instead going some museum just to draw a wax statue. Her continued attempt to persuade Wendy to get laid was halted by someone who appeared behind her.

“Hey babe.” Seulgi came out from her room and gave a kiss on Joy’s cheek. After greeted Wendy as well she got up and went to the fridge. Wendy’s eye followed the high ponytail girl, her tied up (also) messy hair revealed some hickeys on the necks and revealed skin. Okay she really doesn’t need to see this. “So Wendy, same schedule today?”

Wendy hummed. Gathering all her stuff, she took her usual big bottle supply of americano( Joy called her grandma for that), and bid them farewell.

 


 

Sound of pencil leaving marks on the paper echoed in the hall as the visitor gradually decreased and there is almost no visitor after 9. Wendy loves these hours where she can be alone and accompanied by the sounds of the frictions with minimal jazz sound played on her phone through the sound system.

She is taking a part time night shift at a wax statue museum. It all started when Seulgi decide to bring her along to third wheel between her and Joy while they aren’t together yet.

 

The entrance to Wonderland was dangerous

I arrived with a gasp

 

One look at the girl and she knew she was doomed.

As a free people who do art occasionally as a hobby, she thinks this girl should not be here.

She is gorgeous.

Like the national beauty title (which Wendy doesn’t even know the title even exist before she see the girl) was given, as lame as you can see, she thinks the girl must has descended from heaven.

 

Just like a star across my sky

Just like an angel off the page

 

The shining background where the girl stand can’t even outshine the goddess aura she have. It was only a wax statue and the fact that it could make Wendy felt like that got Wendy in awe, both the artist and the actress.

 

Let’s start with the black dress hugging on the glorious body of hers.

 

Warm velvet skin, lips with a soft light on them

Eyes that are wet like rain, it’s all beautiful

 

The dress was rather short, but the good kind of short. Another inch it will make her looks short, less an inch it will look too exposed. The white extended sleeve matches with the extend cloth of the dress at the bottom, giving a brighter classic contradiction in that piece but not too over to outshine the main color of the dress.

The shoulder under the light peeking out from the dark  shown off the porcelain skin brighter than the phone in 100% light in the dark. Her gaze on the hollow of the collarbone may have stayed a bit too long, so does the shushing sound from the pencil on the paper before she regain her attention and continue with her work .

 

In just one moment

Your eyes dig into me

 

Your eyes take my breath away and confuse me

It makes my rational senses scatter away

 

Everytime her sight trails to the face part, the two dark gaze always take her somewhere else in an instant. She sees herself trapped inside, looking back at her, surprisingly she don’t see the intentions of the reflection wanting to get out of the spiral. She still remember, how Seulgi had to tug her from keep looking at her eyes because simply calling her name is not enough.

 

Your eyes, your nose, your lips

I wanna be the only one who looks at you

 

Concentrated. It was Wendy’s first impression on the artwork. It wasn’t about how the pink cheek on the high cheekbone along with the high nose bridge makes  very outstanding contour... sigh, maybe she did a lil bit, for a while.   

Her expressionless face along with the slightly lifted chin may let people stay out  of her way, Wendy guess she would too. The intensity and attentivity  of the gaze of her tell otherwise.

She seems like she is adapting with her surrounding. Eyes roaming but she didn’t make it obvious. She is ready to face any changes or sudden situation.

Wendy admire this kind of professional attitude the girl prepared for big event. It must be hard for a girl to be on a big event alone with no real friend in the industry.

She hopes there will be someone behind her and support her throughout her hardship.  

 


 

Irene sips on the coffee she bought as she walks on the quiet road, she had just finished her filming  that took place at this snake master city an hour ago. She has no idea why it’s called like that to be honest, the town is generally very artistic tho. Wall art are splayed at most of the alleys. Famous museums and most importantly, 24 hour coffee shops, she definitely need them.

All most all of the  museum in the area has been visited by her during her stay. Wasting chance and time is a crime if she came here and not do anything. She checked the last stop of her museum trips, it was not far from the coffee shop.

 

-

 

When she walked in the place she has not expected there is still anyone who will be at the museum at this hour, moreover it’s a cutie. She sneaked behind the girl. Not too near to let her notice her and not too far so she can see what she is drawing.

The girl is really into her drawing she didn’t realize there is another coffee’s aroma in the room. Irene decided to not walk around in front of her and instead she just watch the girl, and the drawing.

There is a time when her song dumb dumb came out from the audio system and Irene thinks herself the original singer did the song no justice compared the girl who is drawing hummed to that song. It’s like meteor shower raining through her ear and then flow as if there is boiling butterfly in her body. She went closer to listen to the angelic voice for the small figure in front.

 

‘Like a mannequin, everything is so awkward.

I should just act like I do normally,

But whenever I see you, I act stupid.’

 

She was in awe when she heard the rap from the girl. It’s like she had transformed from a good girl to a bad girl with the fierceness in the rap for the second verse. And boy(okay it’s girl) she hope one day this amazing talent would be noticed like how diamond which edged perfectly and being wore on the most flawless person in the world.  

“You sang really well.” not being able to withhold compliment, she had spoken.

 

-

 

In your eyes, just for a minute

In your passing touch, stay for a minute

In that short moment

Everything stopped for you and me

 

Noticing there is somebody talking to her from behind, Wendy stopped her track of pencil and turned her head abruptly for the sudden voice. “OH, THANK YOU.”

 

Something is wrong.

The girl is hot, beautiful, gorgeous, angelic, not worth of any peasant in this mortal realm. She pinched herself to check if she is alive, although she is not sure if she will go to heaven. Okay it is painful. She looked around to check if she is in heaven now.

 

Oh.

OH.

Looking at that statue, she looked back at the beautiful girl, she then turned her gaze back to her drawing. Holding it up, she looks at the girl again.

“Oh, you draw well too.” The beautiful lady in front wiggle her left brow and give her a smiley smirk.

 

The trembling of my heart, my jumping moods,

I can’t control it.

 

Wendy holds her sketches close to her, still a bit shy about the fact that the real person of her picture is in front of her and even saw her drawing.  “Uhm, thanks.”

 

Your soft smile is a flash to me

With that light I get brighter

 

The girl smiled and extended her hand, seeking for a handshake. “I’m Irene, nice to meet you.”

 

Wendy thinks she might have squeezed the soft hand too hard or pushes too much force when she shake their hands. “I’m Wendy, miss Bae.”

 

It became reality when it was just something

That happened in the movies before
 

Wendy became Irene’s personal guide afterward, bringing her to visit all the galleries inside the museum. It started a bit awkwardly, then slowly she opened out as the actress will casual throw out some nonchalant question and asked for her opinions.

The not so high wall the actress set for her totally crumbled down when they set foot in the scary themed gallery. At first she felt that the girl walked along closer to her, not the usual curious bunny who walks around everywhere and looking at everything. Soon she felt a tug on her arm and it has been linked as soon as the default strange sounds coming out from the surrounding. Sensing the tensed body language of the other girl she put her hand on Irene’s arm and finish off the gallery with quicker pace.

 

-

 

Wendy is now at the same location again. Except that this time the actual person of her drawing is beside her, watching Wendy drawing based on her own statue.

Her shoulder tensed up when she felt a pressure on it but soon relaxed it when she smelled the faint perfume from the head on her shoulder. She even placed herself closer to the girl so she can sleep on the flesh part and not the bone part so it would be more comfier to sleep on. Then off she go back to her sketching, now with more interesting theme such as archangel or bunny ear.

Soon she found her eyelids drooping as all things around her are so peaceful and makes her felt sleepy. She hope she wasn’t dreaming when she heard a whisper from beside.

“Wendy, draw me like one of your French girls…”

 

 


LMAO I just keep laughing. Happy birthday to our powerful maknae and hope you scam more girlies in the future. *finger guns tongue clicks"

 

-backs to moba-