Jonghyun's Kisses

A Kiss For You (PLATONIC KISSES)

Jongkey: "Blissful Itch" 

 It's past three am as Jonghyun and Kibum are cuddling in the younger's bed listening to the city nightlife sounds of Seoul.

 

Jonghyun looks out the window to watch the full moon be Seoul's own night light as he gently scratches his best friend's black buzzed hair who's perfectly content in his arms.

 

The idol is brought back to reality when Kibum asks in a muffled voice,

 

"Babe can you scratch my back? It's really itchy and it won't go away." 

 

Kibum squirms a little until he's at bliss again when the other's hands scratch every inch across his back on top of his favorite Balenciaga cozy hoodie.

 

"Is that better love?"

 

The younger shudders of happiness and nuzzles his nose into Jonghyun's neck who smiles and chuckles at his sleepy, affectionate and itchy kitten like best friend.

 

"Baby can you scratch underneath my hoodie please?"

 

Jonghyun chuckles fondly and teasingly says, "You really are the itchiest SHINee member." earning him an eye roll by Kibum who is kissed on his forehead as an apology.

 

Kibum kisses the latter's left cheek then props himself up on his elbows while leaning down to sweetly connect their lips for a gentle platonic kiss.

 

Kibum's hands softly caress Jonghyun's chest who smiles into the kiss because of the simple gesture. 

 

 Their lips collide perfectly together as both idols eyes flutter to a close until Kibum ends the soft touch before resuming back to his cuddling position happily.

 

"Bum?'

 

"Yes Jjong?"

 

Kibum reaches to scratch anywhere on his puppy like best friend's smooth tan skin. 

 

Jonghyun purrs at the sweet touch which makes the younger smile and continue to scratch.

 

"Let me guess, you wanted me to return the favor?" 

 

Jonghyun nods sheepishly and scratches the small of his brother's back in small up and down curved motions receiving a mumbled grunt of appreciation from a sleepy Kibum.

 

"Thank you honey for helping me feel at bliss when I can't fall asleep."

 

Jonghyun sighs with a calm smile and relaxes even more due to the comforting touch.

 

" Aww love you're gonna make me cry. Thank you for being by my side."

 

Both men smile sleepily and giggle softly when they see each other's deep dimples before whispering "I love you" and finally fall asleep together on this calm night in Seoul with the moon shining as brightly as ever. 

 

 

Jongyu: "No Matter What" 

All of SHINee sit still on the long cushioned black couch as the four concerned members watch their leader with wide eyes but warm gazes in hopes of bringing him back to reality.

 

"Jinki Hyung?"

 

Jonghyun asks SHINee's overwhelmed sweet leader and brother worriedly but maintains a calm voice.

 

Jinki's eyes are glued to the now empty black swivel chair where one of SM's recording producers would be in charge of SHINee's recording session. 

 

The last few moments keep replaying endlessly in his freshly cluttered mind. 

 

Jonghyun turns around when he feels Kibum's right hand softly scratch his upper right back in a small circle to quietly catch his attention. 

 

"Do you want us to step out for a bit until he's more relaxed?"

 

Kibum whispers while continuing the back touch. 

 

Jonghyun hesitates for a moment and turns to look at Jinki who's on the verge of tears then turns back around to nod 'yes'. 

 

"Text me when we can come back in." 

 

"I will." 

 

The three younger members all look back at Jinki with worried expressions before all heading out the door one by one to leave SHINee's hyung line in private.

 

Jonghyun sighs deeply when he sees the expressionless look on his brother's face and intertwines their fingers together in a comforting hand hold. 

 

"Babe are y-"

 

"No i'm not okay."

 

Jinki interrupts Jonghyun as he feels the tears fall down his cheeks. 

 

The younger vocalist sniffles with mirrored tears for a whole different reason. 

 

"It's just a nineteen second note that I should easily be able to sing perfectly but I-I don't understand w-why it won't c-come out the way it n-needs too." 

 

"Jinki."

 

He sighs shakily and lets go of his hand to embrace him warmly who immediately wraps his arms tightly around Jonghyun's waist as mutual comfort for both idols.

 

"I want you to know how much I care about you. How much we as SHINee and as your brothers love you no matter what you say, do or even think."

 

"I know it's hard but sweetheart.." Jonghyun loosens the hug to sniffle and wipe tears from his own cheeks while continuing "We all love you no matter what." 

 

Jinki looks at his younger member who has the same pink puffy eyes filled to the brim with sparkling tears and a gentle quivering smile that is replaced with salty tear stained lips pressed together and a following loving couch cuddle after Jinki ends the emotional kiss.

 

"Thank you Jjongie."

 

"I'm always here with you no matter what love."

 

Jongho: "Puppy" 

Minho plays with Roo on the wooden floor as Jonghyun eyes them both with a pout and a sad gaze.

 

When the 91' liner hears the sounds of socks behind him, he instantly relaxes at the feeling of the older rubbing his shoulders.

 

Jonghyun sits down with his back against the couch as his hands massage any tension out of Minho.

 

"Minnie?"

 

"Yes baby?"

 

Jonghyun applies gentle pressure in the back touch receiving a happy grunt from . 

 

"Is it stupid if sometimes I believe that you love Byulroo more than me?"

 

Minho ponders for only a few seconds before saying, 

 

"Yes."

 

"But the minute you came over you payed attention to only her..."

 

Minho hears the voice crack in his best friend's voice and immediately spins around to hold the other in his arms.

 

"Sweetheart is this really about that? You know my love for you is infinite."

 

Jonghyun sighs softly and a small smile appears on his face after hearing Minho's words.

 

Minho sighs contently with a loving smile when he feels those big hands rubbing his upper back.

 

Minho moves back a bit then leans forward to gently kiss the latter shortly and resume the hug. 

 

"I love you SHINee's  precious resident puppy."

 

Jonghyun sniffles and smiles into another short platonic kiss before whispering,

 

"I love you too Min."

 

 

JongTae: "Baby" 

Taemin is trying to hold back his overflowing emotions in his dressing room after very first concert of his solo Japan tour.

 

His SHINee hyungs all walk in with bright reassuring smiles and comforting hugs.

 

"Taeminnie! Baby I am so proud"

 

Taemin is engulfed in Jonghyun's arms and tries his best to hold back any tears he has.

 

The minute Jonghyun caresses his hair and whispers,

 

"You did well baby." 

 

Taemin finally lets out what he's been keeping in.

 

Taemin laughs and begins to cry softly because he succeeded in another one of his countless dreams. 

 

Hearing his tears of joy brings tears out in every SHINee member who still remembers the day when they saw Taemin for the first time. 

 

Kibum wraps his arms around Minho and Jinki to make them go cuddle up on the black couch in tears and smiles. 

 

"Aw bub let it out."

 

"You were breathtaking out there Taem."

 

Taemin sniffles once more and lets go of the embrace to wipe at his eyes then wrap his arms around his best friend's neck and kiss lovingly. 

 

After Jonghyun breaks the kiss, he holds his hand tightly and chuckles fondly at the emotional members snuggled together.

 

He sits next to Minho and tugs their crying maknae onto his lap.

 

The vocalist hugs his waist with his head leaning on the rapper's softly shaking shoulder. 

 

"I love y-you sweetheart."

 

Taemin sniffles and nuzzles his nose into his collarbone then traces a finger gently in a circle around Jonghyun's chest bling spot.

 

"I-I love you too Jonghyunnie."