Kibum's Kisses

A Kiss For You (PLATONIC KISSES)

OnKey: "Warmth"  

Kibum sleepily walks into the leader's bedroom of their Korea dorm while running a hand through his soft hair before removing his hand to tuck himself under the cozy and soft white blanket on top of the mint blue sheets that are resting perfectly on the two sleepy idols. 

 

Jinki's eyes flutter open slowly to the view of his best friend gazing just as sleepily as himself making a soft smile form on his slightly chapped lips mirroring the same smile on Kibum's soft pink bow shaped lips.

 

"Did you sleep well honey?"

 

Jinki mumbles a 'yes' as he smiles due to the use of the endearment term being used platonically. 

 

"Did you sleep well Kibum?" the co-rapper smiles and nods his head before reaching his left arm around Jinki to gently scratch the older's back on top of his dark green t-shirt. Jinki suddenly feels a wave of affection due to Kibum's relaxing touch while ignoring the idol's soft laughter of both admiration and love for his bunny like leader and best friend. 

 

"Baby?" 

 

"Yes Jinki?" 

 

"I'm really cold right now..and my lips are chapped." 

 

He pouts cutely before a pair of soft warm lips connect for a few seconds and leave Jinki immediately feeling more awake and especially warm than before. 

 

They both smile as Jinki gently tugs Kibum in for a warm embrace who rests his chin on the other's shoulder and reaches his left arm to rub the leader's back receiving a groggy but loving "Thank you for bringing me warmth Kibummie." the co-rapper softly chuckles at his friend then says "You're welcome old man".

 

 

 

Jongkey: "Exhaustion" 

Kibum is sitting in his living room at 11:00pm reading a book on his comfortable light beige couch underneath his warm navy blue blanket as his best friend has finished up his long shower in the bathroom before walking out with slightly damp hair dripping onto his face revealing the dark purple circles set under his fluttering eyes. 

 

Kibum places the book on the table lamp next to him while he moves the blanket to the side and stretches out his arms while breaking the comfortable silence with "C'mere Babe." 

 

Those two words are all it takes for Jonghyun to fall in his bandmate's arms as the large blanket lies across them perfectly. The lead vocalist snuggles closer to rest his cheek on the younger's chest moving at a calming steady pace. 

 

"I'm tired.." 

 

"I know sweetheart I am too.." 

 

"I'm exhausted Bummie.." 

 

Kibum sighs then closes his eyes while pressing his cheek against the other's soft slightly damp hair while rubbing the older's right arm covered by his pastel pink sweater and the comfort of the surrounding navy blue blanket. 

 

Jonghyun nudges his head up a notch making his best friend look at him with a curious gaze with equally as dark purple circles set under his feline eyes. Kibum stops rubbing the older's arm to softly scratch the puppy like idol's damp hair while waiting for Jonghyun to say something else. 

 

Jonghyun gently lifts up a hand to the younger's soft cheek and brings their lips for a lazy kiss that lasted a few seconds before the two smile once their lips are apart. 

 

They lie on the couch for a few more minutes just cuddling under the warm blanket before only a few seconds later Kibum's soft touch has lured both of them to sleep in each other's warm embrace. 

 

 Minkey: "It's just a game" 

The two 91' liners plopped down next to each other on the black cushioned couch of the SHINee dorm in Japan. Once Minho was finished with setting up the video game , the co-rapper of SHINee leaned forward in his seat as the FIFA Soccer Game had just begun. 

 

Kibum was scrolling through the latest fashion trends and styles due to his boredom towards sports. He quickly became bored with even just looking at his iPhone and attempted at trying his best to grasp the concept of soccer but couldn't get what all the excitement was. 

 

The older of the two, gently rubbed the younger's back not to get his attention but more of in case his back was becoming sore as he continued to get points for his team.

 

Minho moaned at the satisfying back rub then he looked back with a smile and said with geniune graditude for his affectionate touch "Thanks Bum" while continuing to play. The other stifled a chuckle before replying with, "It's not big deal..but you're welcome Min." 

 

In fact the back rub feels so good that Minho completely loses his initial focus on beating Taemin's highest score and on the tournament then he tenses up immediately when he sees in big bold black letters, YOU LOSE , on the TV screen. 

 

Kibum has been watching Minho playing this for the last few minutes making him immediately take notice of the small sniffling coming from his best friend. 

 

"M-Minho? aww hey are you okay? " 

 

"Min it's just a game honey." 

 

He stops rubbing his bandmate's back the instant he sees the other's tears falling down his cheeks. Kibum knows exactly why Minho is crying and he knows exactly how to make him smile. 

 

He gently wraps his arms around the other's shuddering shoulders to hug him warmly. "Minho it's not real life. You are still a winner to me it's okay baby." 

 

Kibum caresses comforting patterns into his upper arm as the younger's muffled sobs decrease a little. 

 

Kibum still has his arms around the younger's trembling shoulders while softly connecting their lips for a few seconds to a pair of salty trembling soft lips. After Kibum releases their lips from each other to look into the other's pink wet eyes before Minho softly says "It's just a game.." with his voice cracking and trembling lips turned into a small smile.

 

He softly scratches the other's back and resumes the comforting embrace to his best friend. 10 minutes later Minkey plays happily side by side. 

 

Taekey: "Snowflakes" 

Taemin and Kibum are sitting Kibum's bed in the SHINee dorm talking about how excited they are for christmas to come soon.

The two idols are cut off the minute they suddenly see the sun shining through the wide window revealing multiple shadows of what appears to be falling snowflakes. Taemin rushes to the window and touches the freezing glass separating the warmth of the bedroom and the cool December winter. 

 

"Kibum?" the maknae says while still gaping in awe of the intricate details of each individual snowflake set on the window's glass or onto the magical feeling of the Winter Wonderland that is outside all over Seoul. 

 

"Yes sunshine?" Kibum watches fondly as his best friend never looks away from the winter weather. 

 

"Can we please go out on our apartment's roof? Like now Kibum pleaseeee?" the younger rushes over to the kitten like idol and pleads before receiving a cute roll of the eyes and a giggle at the begging of the youngest member. 

 

"Yes Taeminnie we can go on th-" 

 

Taemin interrupts his sentence to hug him tightly before walking down the hall to his own shared bedroom with Jonghyun to change. 

 

Once Kibum and Taemin are in the midst of the falling snow, they use this chance to do a 5 minute instagram live on Kibum's account then begin to play in the lush and shimmering snow. 

 

After they are finished with their long but fun snowball fight, both accidentally slip and fall onto a small hill of snow and face each other with smiles and burst out laughing. 

 

Taemin shivers and stutters his next few words

 

"K-Kibum i'm c-cold." 

 

Kibum coos at his best friend before sitting them up slightly to hold the younger's face in his hands successfully bringing warmth upon Taemin's red cheeks. The kitten like idol kisses Taemin's light pink nose then shortly places a loving and gentle platonic kiss on his quivering and pouting lips. 

 

Taemin sniffles and sneezes away from Kibum who instantly stands both of them up and rubs the back of the now sick maknae who sniffles again making Kibum pout and click his tongue as he continues to sneeze. 

 

"Okay I think that's enough for today honey."

 

"B-but I-I l-like the sn-" Taemin cuts himself off with sneeze and looks up at Kibum before pouting into his cozy coat and sniffling pitifully as they head back inside to warm showers and warm comfort with hot chocolate and some peppermint cough drops placed beside a deluxe snowflake designed tissue box.

 

A/N: Hi! i hope you all enjoy this! <3 basically this is a non-au SHINee Winter themed pairing oneshots. This is set in 2017 in December <3 I can't wait for Christmas to come  :)