Minho's Kisses

A Kiss For You (PLATONIC KISSES)

Onho: "Soft"  

Minho smiles sweetly in the doorway of his bedroom as he sees the sight of SHINee's leader spread across the co-rapper's bed asleep soundly. 

 

He throws the towel previously used to dry his short and brunette hair in the white laundry basket set in the hallway before quietly walking over to his bed to turn the nightstand lamp on to the lowest level of brightness. 

 

Before Minho even has the chance to wake Jinki up, the older opens his eyes the second he feels a dip in the mattress.

 

The younger chuckles then softly rubs in circles right in the middle of Jinki's back who smiles to see the latter feeling warm and content.

 

"Min?" the leader asks with a scratchy voice.

 

"Hi sunshine." he replies with a whisper.

 

Minho lies down beside Jinki who sleepily snuggles into his arms happily as the back rub continues with a few gentle loving shoulder squeezes.

 

Jinki mumbles a question in 's chest as he reaches a hand under Minho's warm hoodie to softly rub the small of his back. 

 

Luckily Minho understands what the question was by cupping his cheek and kissing his soft lips lovingly. 

 

After the sweet kiss ends, they both smile before settling back in one another's arms as back rubs become softer until they've fallen soundly asleep in Minho's bed. 

 

 

 

Jongho: "Cuddles"  

Minho smiles to see Jonghyun sitting with his legs crossed on their dorm's couch while playing a game on his iPhone. 

 

He checks his own phone's lockscreen which reads 9:00AM making him place it face down on the wooden coffee table before sitting closely next to his focused member silently observing the app and Jonghyun with a smile.

 

Finally he wins the game causing Minho to laugh which startles his brother who now is calming down his racing heart. 

 

"Sorry baby, I hope I didn't frighten you too much haha." He chuckles slightly while intertwining his fingers with the other's hand. 

 

Jonghyun smirks and rolls his eyes at the platonic use of 'baby' towards him. 

 

a few minutes pass by of just relaxing on the couch until Minho gently tugs the older towards him into his warm arms. The co-rapper gently scratches Jonghyun's back making him relax in the warm cuddle.

 

"Can you scratch under my shirt?" The puppy like member sweetly asks.

 

"Better?"

 

Jonghyun's eyes flutter to a close as he nods happily.

 

The lead vocalist gently pulls the co-rapper's lips to his own as his way to say "thank you." to any of s.

 

 

They both enjoy the cuddle on their couch for the rest of their off-day spent together in SHINee's dorm. 

 

 

Minkey: "Hugs" 

The sounds of sniffling and shaky breaths are heard behind Kibum's bedroom door causing Minho to immediately open it as quiet as possible to check on his brother and co-91' liner. 

 

His heart breaks at the sight of a crying Kibum covering his face with both hands while sitting on his bed unaware of the member who just walked in. 

 

Minho securely wraps his arms around the older's shaking body and rubs his back in comforting up and down motions. 

 

"Bum?" Minho whispers lovingly in the other's ear. 

 

Without even feeling the need to look up, Kibum knows Minho's comforting methods like a book.

 

He wraps his arms around his brother and buries his face in his neck while continuing to let out his emotions. 

 

Minho holds back a few tears as the other calmed down a bit now only sniffling and crying softly in the warm hug. 

 

"I love you Minho." Kibum says with an emotional smile between sniffles and voice cracks.

 

"I love you too Kibum." Minho smiles lovingly with sparkling eyes.

 

The co-rapper smiles to himself and scratches Minho's back as a little sign of him feeling a little better.

 

"I'm sorry honey." Kibum sighs softly, "I just remembered someone who I love and miss a lot..." 

 

Kibum sniffles and smiles nostagically as he remembers all the memories made with him and how emotional SHINee will be to see him again.

 

"Don't worry babe, Taemin will be discharged from the military next week remember?"

 

Minho starts to sniffle at the thought of finally seeing SHINee's maknae after 2 years. 

 

"Aww baby." Kibum whispers comfortingly to Minho who now is crying with him.

 

The kitten like idol breathes deeply then presses their foreheads together before shifting back a little to wipe a few stray tears from the younger's cheeks with tears spilling over once again.

 

He keeps his right hand on his best friend's wet cheek and leans in to connect their quivering lips for a sweet emotional filled kiss. 

 

After their lips disconnect from one another, Kibum pulls Minho in for a comforting embrace and this time it's tears of happiness not of sadness.

 

 

2min: "Home" cont. of "Hugs"

Jinki, Jonghyun, Kibum and Minho all are standing close together as they wait for their maknae to return after 2 years of being apart from them. 

 

Taemin does his final order before they give the cue that he can reunite with his family, also known as SHINee. 

 

Jonghyun and Kibum who are currently holding hands tightly immediately wrap their arms around each other and sob happily as their youngest brother runs into their welcoming arms with tears spilling down his face.

 

"I-I missed you both s-so m-much."

 

The three emotional idols lift up their heads within the group hug and look at one another through their blurry vision with sweet smiles and sniffly laughter. 

 

Taemin removes himself from their loving hold leaving Jongkey to comfort each other in a warm embrace. 

 

Jinki cries the moment Taemin touches him. He tightly wraps his arms around the leader's waist and rubs his back as the oldest member's hands tightly clutch on the back of his uniform. 

 

Once Taemin lets go of Jinki, Jonghyun and Kibum walk over to their very emotional leader who cries and laughs out of relief as the two sobbing members pull him in a small loving group hug.

 

"Tae..."

 

"Min..."

 

Both maknaes look in each other's eyes with so much love as their tears fall endlessly. 

 

Minho securely wraps his arms around his younger brother before whispering " You have no idea how much we've missed you Taeminnie."

 

They both smile and laugh as the tears continue even as SHINee's manager escorts them to the van heading to the SHINee dorm where they've decided to stay for now in celebration of them finally being together again as a family.

 

Once they are settled in their van Jonghyun, Jinki, and Kibum all sit together as they occasionally use the tissue boxes and softly cry together. 

 

Meanwhile Minho and Taemin sit in the backseat where they hold hands and smile with tears falling from their swollen eyes. 

 

"I mean what I said earlier love..." Minho says in a reassuring manner to the overwhelmed maknae. 

 

Taemin doesn't know what else to say except "I know.." he sniffles "I've missed my platontic kisses with you all.."

 

The younger's lips quiver as Minho kisses Taemin's nose then his lips lovingly before pulling away to say, "Welcome home baby." 

 

Taemin just smiles and rests his head on the other's soft but firm shoulder then soon falls into a sweet slumber surrounded by the ones he loves. 

 

 

A/N: HI! wow it's been months since my previous post. Yes I am definitely still continuing with my fanfic writing about SHINee. I've been eating well and drinking water and rn I am on Spring Break so I am really happy <3 the platonic kissing oneshots will not be Winter themed anymore. Please look forward to some scenarios set in Spring and in Summer :) I love you all and I will always be a shawol and I will love SHINee forever :,) *Shawol and SHINee group virtual hug*