You are the Dancing Queen~ Old and sweet only thi-ir-ty~

The Dangerous Game

"That's right. So stop being a sissy and GET TO IT!" Kibum smirked.

"Is that fake s, hyung?" Donghae asked.

"No. They're organic." Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

"Oh..."

"Teuk-rella? PSH. We all know who’s the one and only beauty queen around here."

"Someone that's not you?"

"Shut up turtle boy or taste the wrath of my expired perfume."

"... You still have that?"

"ANYWAY... Why is hyung dressed in that get-up and looking worse than my sister on her first date?" Eunhyuk stifled a laugh. The Park Jungsoo hyung he loves and admires. Looking like a drag-queen. How very amusing.

"Yes hyung. Why are you in a PINK dress? You look UGLEH." Sungmin frowned.

"I think 'she's' HOT." Kangin winked, causing Leeteuk to blush and hit his dongsaeng with one of his heels.

"Enough delay, MUSIC!" Kibum gestured at Kyuhyun. The maknae smirked and slipped the CD into the player.

Seconds later the room was booming with the sounds of a strumming electric guitar and the beat of a snare drum. Seconds later awkward sounds joined in and the beat of the song slowed down a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16KGe1WoGMg < Play it. LOL.

~

*Da da da DUM~♫♩!*

Cheombuteo ttokgatji nal bakkuryeo haji ma~

Leeteuk sighed and walked to the centre of the room, crossing his hands over each of his hips and started shaking them rhythmically.

Animyeon charari dareun saram manna~

Then he shifted one of his hands dangerously near his *beep* spot and swished his hair back like a model, winking at s at the same time.

U uuu neo! Tudeoldaeji ma! U uuu neo~

He pushed his hands forcefully to the ground and shook his hips to the music, his strawberry red lips formed into a y pout.

Ooh Boy! Neoege nal matchujin ma
Hey Boy! Naege deo baraji ma
My Boy! Geopumcheoreom geojit mameul

Leeteuk went crazy.

He started trashing his brown wig back and forth wildly and it was only a miracle it didn't fall off. His dancing was a blur of hip shaking and hair flipping. He stopped for a few seconds and did a cute wave before resuming to his dance.

Bubble Bubble Bubble Pop!

Then he swivelled his arms in continuous circular motions and shook his firm ily. For a second, it looked like he was enjoying this.

Bubble Bubble Pop! Pop!

~

Kyuhyun cut the music.

Deafening sounds of whistling, cheering and a random assortment of other things swallowed up the room.

"WO DE TIAN AH!!!(OHMYGOD) AMAZING! DAEBAK!" Hangeng cheered.

"HYUNA GOT NOTHIN ON YOU HYUNG!" Shindong and Sungmin screamed and pounded the table.

"*nosebleeds* My life is complete." Kangin sighed happily.

"Hehe. I feel less and less weird everyday." Yesung laughed.

"HYUNG! THAT WAS AWESOME!" Donghae and Ryeowook cheered while jumping up and down like fan girls.

"... You win this round Park Jungsoo." Heechul rolled his eyes and applauded.

“Most epic 1min of my life. Plus, I’ll get to watch it for as many times as I please. Today is a good day.” Kibum chuckled and patted Heechul’s camera.

"You are the Dancing Queen~ Old and sweet only thi-ir-ty~" Kyuhyun sang.

"... ISETIWFMDATBNTICFIOBIRWT." The leader facepalmed himself, his cheeks flushed red.

"Hyung, I feel so defeated. *sobs* TAKE MY NAME AS DANCING KING! ToT!!!" Eunhyuk cried.

Everyone face-palmed themselves. "Not again, Hyukjae." They groaned.

- -

MIOJIOWDOUWJO Damn it. I hate school @___@

Heres chapter 5!

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, LOVE :D

@emo_hyuga15 - Yea, I expectd many ppl to slant to the... Wrong side. LOL.

@khrean03 - O_O *pressure* xDDD Hope u enjoyd dis chapter!

@vessa321 - The fonts I used cnt b seen? x.x