Sungmin the Pink Troll

The Dangerous Game

"W-w-what?!" Donghae yelped.

"Don't WHAT me Mr Lee, you know WHAT  I mean."

Oohs and aahs were heard throughout the room. Heechul smiled smugly and nudged Super Junior's dancing king in the ribs. The latter ignored his hyung and stared intently at Donghae.

"Uhm I-I-I-I..."

"EUNHAE EUNHAE EUNHAE EUNHAE EUNHAE!!!" Kyuhyun chanted while pounding his fists on the table. Soon, everyone joined the chanting and the whole room was rocking with Eunhae cheers.

"FINE. I WOULD GO WITH HYUKJAE!" Donghae screamed.

His screaming was met with a thunderous applause and whistles. You would have thought he just proposed to Eunhyuk or something.

Donghae curled into a ball and buried his face in the pink pillow on the couch, attmepting to drown out the Eunhae fanboy screams. Even though he hated pink, he desparately had to block his red face from everyone's view.

Especially Heechul and Kyuhyun's.

"Aish. I hate you all! You happy now Minnie!?"

Sungmin stopped high fiving everyone and turned to him.

"Donghae Donghae Donghae. Look at this face of mine." Sungmin pointed at himself. His mouth formed into a cute pout and his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Does this look like the face of a sadist? You insult me, my fishy friend!"

"I can't see you."

"Thats your problem and that's MY PILLOW. Plus, you haven't answered my question." He said and snatched the pillow away.

"What?! I said Hyukjae already!" Donghae protested.

"Mm hm. Thats part A. How about why? Where would you go? What would you do?" Everyone leaned closer to the poor fish, eagerly awaiting his next answer. Heechu smirked, his phone was in his hand, it wasn't hard to guess what he intended to do next.

Something along the lines of...

Postthisontwitterandwatchdonghaedieofembarassmentleadinghimtojumpinaseaandbereunitedwithhisfishbrothers. (if you can read this, I applaud you LOL.)

"What?! That's not fair Minnie!" Donghae whined.

"Psssh. Fairness is for wimpy kids! Are you a wimpy kid Hae?"

"He is."

" out Kyu! Aish. FINE. Uhm... I would go with Hyuk coz..."

"YOU LOVE HIM!" A voice that sounded shockingly like Ryeowook's rang through the room.

"NO. I mean. Yes. I mean... NO! AISH!"

"You wanna marry him?"

"NOOOOOOO. It's because... He's... I feel comfortable with him!"

"What?! What about me hyung?" Ryeowook whined.

"So you don't feel comfortable with me? What happened to EunSiHae?! WHERES THE LOVE?" Siwon demanded.

"Wh-what?! No! I feel comfortable around everyone of course! It's just that... Iv'e known hyuk for the longest time, so we have the most memories or something like that?"

"Go on." Sungmin gestured with his hand while resting on his pink pillow.

"Then... We would go to an aquarium and look at fishes... CLOWNFISHES! OH! Then Hyuk would buy me a clownfish plushy! OH OH OH! Then we'll eat lunch together and then we'll take a walk in some park and eat noodles and talk about all our secrets, although it can be hard to get Hyukkie to talk, but I'll manage! Then we'll go into our room and lie on the bed and talk about our problems and then we will..."

"WHAT?????" Donghae screamed and facepalmed himself, realising the disastrous results of what he just said.

"WILL WHAT?! WILL WHAT!?" Sungmin banged the table excitedly.

"OOOOOOO! Eunhae is REAL!" Leeteuk laughed.

"Y-y-yah! It's not what you think! After that we would sleep thats all! Eunhyuk tried to explain.

It was useless though.

"Ohhhh. Now I know what you guys do when you're alone... I'm sure Eunhae fans would kill to hear this." Heechul smirked and saved his new 'treasure' into his videos.

"AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. LEE SUNGMIN, YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"

"Hehehehe. You know something adorable Hae?"

"WHAT."

"Do you remember my question?"

"DUH. You said I had to pick someone to date, who would it be and blahblahblah!"

"No. I didn't say that. I said, 'If you could date any member among us.' " Sungmin winked.

If.

           If.

                               If.

                    IF.

"Trolled." Kyuhyun smirked.

"I wanna dieeeee." Donghae flopped onto the couch, defeated.

- -

Heres chappie 3~ Happy chinese New Year everyone!

Btw, in case you didn't get it. The word IF means that Donghae didn't hav to pick smone.xD

Thanks to my subbies and all of u that commented^^ Altho Im still mind-blown by how some of you ask me to update n dont subscribe. I mean, how would you know I updated then? LOL. *mind-blown*

Heres how Sungmin's face might hav lookd like at the end...

OTL.

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, LOVE :D