Hyung Nomu Yeopo

The Dangerous Game

"I HATE YOU MINNIE."

"Aww Hae, saranghae too!^^ Now I know what REALLY goes on in your head. Hehehehe." Sungmin giggled.

"URGH! That's so mean! Wait till I-"

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU. Don't make me throw you into my attic." Heechul said boredly.

-silence-

 

~After drawring sticks ~

 

"Who got the pink?" Hangeng asked in broken korean.

"Aw man. Why me?" Leeteuk furrowed his brows at the pink marked stick in his hand.

"Mwahahahahaha." Kyuhyun winked, a evil glint in his eyes.

"Kyu?! NOOOOO! God why?!" Leeteuk screamed in horror and pounded his fist on the floor. Everyone jumped slightly stared at their angel leader, wondering what happened to the angel part.

"Erm... Hyung?"

"HAVE I BEEN BAD?!" Leeteuk screamed again.

"Hyung...."

"Is it coz I don't go CHURCH enough?!"

"Hyung! CALM YOUR AGING . I GOT THE GREEN STICK!" Kibum yelled.

"That's it! I'll start going to church everyday for the rest of my- What?"

"Yes hyung. Me. Kibum. I have the stick, stop freaking out =.=" Kibum shook his head.

"Oh. Phew. It's just you and not that spawn of a de- I mean Kyuhyun. I pick dare." Leeteuk smiled confidently.

"Haha ok. Let me think a while."

"Pssst, make him pole dance." Heechul poked the younger and 'whispered'. Leeteuk glared at his fellow 83-liner, wishing lasers would come out and melt his head.

"I thought of one. Although I'm not sure it's very good." Kibum scratched his head.

'Thank you shisus!' Leeteuk cheered mentally, pressing his palms together in a praying position, Kibum was no better at thinking of dares than Kyuhyun was at cooking.

"Hyung. Go to my closet and take the first clothing you see and wear it out. No cheating me, or I'll tell everyone you sing 'Nobody' in the showers."

"I DO NOT... Anymore." Leeteuk grumbled and walked into Kibum's room. The place was clean and tidy as he was hardly around. Leeteuk opened the huge closet at the corner of the room. His eyes immediately caught sight of something. It was staring at him right in the face.

"WHAT THE. KIM KIBUM!?"

"Come on hyung, we're waiting~ Kekeke." Kibum's not-so-innocent laughter was heard.

"AISH THESE KIDS!" Leeteuk groaned and slipped the clothing on.

- -

"So... Whats the dare?" Ryeowook asked curiously. Yesung, who was Ddangkoma, nodded in agreement.

*clack clack clack*... Footseps were heard in the hallways. Everyone turned their head and...

 

^ was their epic reaction.

(... Need I say more?)

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF BEIJING FRIED RICE?!"

"Hmph. I'm still prettier."

"Woah. *whistles* Hyung numo yeopo!"

"Sh-sh-shut up." Leeteuk blushed embarassedly.

"Great. Now that you're in costume..." Kibum walked over and whispered something to Leeteuk. The leader's face turned pale.

"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?!"

- -

First of all,

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THAT REGULARLY @__@

School is a btch *nods*. Secondly, I typed this out at 2:30AM, so pardon the quality, I just didn't wanna keep you guys waitingx.x

Lastly, I LOVE YOU ALL, thank you for commenting/subbing <3

@silverseaturtles - So would I. So would I. LOL.

@DomoChocolate - He's 28, he cnt b THAT innocent anywayxDD

@khrean03 - True. He pratically lives dere dsnt he?xD Thank u so much! <3