Rumor Has It

WHO

"Wait wait wait" Mina said "THEY'RE ALL BEING CLINGY TO Y/N"

 

"I'm starting to get really pissed off" Nayeon said as she capture their every move.

 

"Let go and spread the news that Y/N is flirting with all of the guys in the campus"

 

"Count me in. I'll be posting this as anonymous "Nayeon smirk

 

"Girls!" Jiho cried. Making the two look at her. "They went inside the room!"

 

"WHAT?!"

 

The three girls are currently standing in front of the door where there is a sign

 

"Prohibited area"

 

"Do not enter"

 

"No outsiders"

 

The girls exchange glances and nodded. Nayeon was about to grab the doorknob when

 

"What are you girls doing here?"

 

They all turned their back slowly. They cleared their throats

 

"RUUUN!" Jiho said as he grabbed Nayeon's wrist.

 

"Oh~ Hehe~ Annyeong Jeonghan Oppa~" Mina said as she tuck her hair behind her ear.

 

Jeonghan smiled "WHY.ARE.YOU.GIRLS.INFRONT.OF.THIS.ROOM"

 

The door suddenly opened and from their on Mina's eyes began to widen. And she immediately ran outside the arcade. She approached the 2 girls who are waiting outside.

 

"TH---THEE--YY"

 

"What? Exhale and Inhale girl" Nayeon suggested which she followed.

 

Mina started rapping the incident. When Nayeon realized the words that she blurted out. She quickly grabbed the wrist of her two friends and dragged them near the sidewalk to get a cab.

 

"Wait wait" Jeonghan said while offering the kids some water "You're telling me, that this girl"he pointed at Y/N"Finished the 3 packs of chocolate?"

 

The 4 guys nodded

 

"I didn't know you have a life time supply of sweets" Y/N said

 

"You four, gave her your waters. She need to drink a ton of water" Jeonghan said as he placed the cups infront of Y/N

 

"Ya, Oppa one cup is enough"

 

"Nope, finished that"

 

"But but but"

 

"If Joshua finds out, he will make you gulped a whole container"

 

"Hyung, Don't be so exaggereted"

 

"I'm not! It's true" Jeonghan hugged himself as he remembered the past.

 

[Commercial: The prohibited room they entered is the room of sweets. Yes, Jeonghan is not a sweet tooth person. But the sweets belong to his bestfriends. They just want to pile the sweets there to make him mad. Only a few people know about what is inside.]

 

 

-----------

 

Time flies,  before Y/N knew it the second semester already started. She went to school early, upon arriving she saw a lot of students gossiping and giving her the stares. She began to walk faster when she reached the board where their sections are listed. She can't help but to cover . She didn't expect that they will be all together. Y/N then felt a weight on her shoulder when she look up she saw him.

 

"Yeeesss, I'm the top 2 now" Wonwoo said resting his elbow on Y/N shoulder.

 

"Nothing's new. I'm still rank 1" Jun said he then glance at Y/N "Morning kiddo"

 

"Mo--mor--" Y/N was interrupted.

 

"I'm rank 4" Jihoon said 

 

"Why am I the tenth!!!" Hoshi cried.

 

"Lol, cause your eyes are 10:10" Wonwoo teased

 

"Why you!" Hoshi started shaking the laughing Wonwoo back and forth

 

"So the five of us are classmates" Jihoon smiled and pinched Y/N cheeks

 

"Yeah.." Y/N lowered her head.

 

Wonwoo then removed Hoshi's hand and began clingging to his bestfriend "AT LAST,  ME AND MY BESTFRIEND ARE TOGETHER AGAIN" he blurted out rubbing his cheek against Jun.

 

"Stop it! Students might think differently" Jun said while shoving Woo's face away.

 

"Group Hug!" Hoshi shouted squishing the two guys.

 

Jihoon massages his temple as he watches the 3 baboons.

 

Y/N began to laugh when she saw them pulling Jihoon in. "Ya, the four of you lovey dovey stop that" she cut them out.

 

"Eyyy, someone is also jealous" Hoshi teased "Come here! And enjoy the group hug" he then pulled Y/N wrist.

 

The students especially the girls began screaming when they saw the Prince hugging the Princess.

 

 

----

 

When they entered their room. All eyes are on them. The gossips didn't end even they're now inside.

 

The five decided to sat on the back. Y/N at the middle, her left side is Jun while her right side is Wonwoo. Infront of her is Jihoon and at the back is Hoshi.

 

"Their stares are giving me the creeps" Hoshi whispered

 

"Omo" Y/N startled

 

"Sorry" Hoshi smiled and ruffles Y/N hair.

 

"Well, Look at we have here. Isn't the prettiest girl I mean the dirtiest girl in the campus" Tzuyu said with a smirk as she entered the room with her friends.

 

"She is such a pretender"

 

"Wanted the boys all to herself"

 

The girls laughed while Y/N is lowering her head.

 

"A real Wh--"

 

Jun suddenly smashed his fist on his desk. Making the class quiet.

 

"Oh, my fist suddenly lose control" he then smirked at the girls which they began to sit on their own seat.

 

"Tsk, Scary cats" Jihoon mumbled

 

"Wanna go to the arcade?" Wonwoo suggested.

 

"Call!" Hoshi said with glee. As he pulled Y/N up on her seat.

 

"Where are you guys going?" The teacher suddenly entered their room

 

"Clinic" Jihoon said as he kicked his desk and went out.

 

"Ugh, Girls this day. Spreading false rumors just to make them feel better" Wonwoo said he placed arm around Jun as they went out.

 

Students in class including the teacher where either scared or confused.

 

"Attention, Tzuyu, Mina, Jiho and Nayeon please proceed to the Principal's office. Again Tzuyu, Mina, Jiho and Nayeon please proceed to the Principal's office"

 

"Wait? What?" The girls began to questioned the sudden announcement.

 

"We didn't do anything wrong" Jiho said

 

"Let's just go" Tzuyu said

 

-----------

 

"Why did you have to lie about the announcement,  Mingyu?" Dk asked

 

"Nothing" he smiled

 

"My plan is better than yours you know" Minghao said

 

"But yours is so evil" Mingyu defended "Mine is simpler"

 

"Tsk whatever" Minghao rolled his eyes. He turned his phone off and placed it on his desk.

 

---------

 

"I found out the cause of this rumors" Wonwoo said as he showed his phone to Jun

 

Y/N began to checked her phone and saw the article Wonwoo is talking about. Before she could read it Soonyoung immediately grabbed her phone. 

 

"The school's role model and student council president is seen with different guys. She's been influencing the guys to cut classes with her. Yes, you already know whose this particular student. It's none other than Y/N...." a pause "Let me read the comments. I know they will defend you right?" Hoshi said with a smile as he scroll down. "I knew it she is a f****** who're, such a b*tch, a real sl---"

 

Before Soonyoung could continue Y/N phone began flying. 

 

"Opps, my hand accidentally slipped" Jihoon said 

 

"M--my ph---one" Y/N cried out as she tap the cracked screen. 

 

"Hey, Y/N I know a way to cheer you up" Jun said while getting Y/N's broken phone away from her hand and giving it to Woo to dispose it. 

 

"Wh--at?" Her eyes are getting watery 

 

"Fooood!" Hoshi exclaimed 

 

 Y/N eyes began to sparkled

 

"Anddd it's Jihoon's treat" Wonwoo added

 

"What the---"

 

The 4 kids cheered as they push Lil Jihoon inside the convenience store.