Chapter-2

Masked Love

Its not that I hate my fans. In fact I love them very much. The only thing that bothers me the most is those called.....the sasaeng fans.

Ughh!!! Can't the just leave us idols alone and have our privacy!

It hurts to run away from them even though they are our fans.

And now I am in one of those situation....*Sigh* I should have been more careful when Suho hyung warned me before I left the dorm.
.
.
.
"Sehun....be careful when you go out. I just heard from manager hyung that there were some Sasaeng fans following Baekhyun." Suho said filled with worry.

"Its okay hyung...I am wearing my disguise. See..." I said showing him my black face mask and Beanie. Suho hyung let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Are you sure you wanna go alone? Why don't you take manager hyung with you? Or should I come with you?"

"Hyuung! I am not a kid anymore.....I can take care of myself. I am just going to going to drink bubble tea. And I am 22." I said mentally rolling my eyes. Suho sighed again.

"Fine....but be careful." Suho said giving a look that my mother used to give when I was 12.

Now I think about it....it was the time when I was chased by one of the cast manager of SM for about 30 minutes.

I gave a small smile and wore my mask. "Okay Eomma...Don't worry I won't talk to strangers." Suho rolled his eyes but still smiled again.

Ugghhhh! Suho hyung is gonna nag me again if he finds out.

"Sehunnn Oppaaaaa! Khajimaaaa!!!" One of the girls screamed.

Oh god save me!!

I looked ahead and saw there was an intersection. I looked back and saw that I lost them for few seconds. I quickly turned to the right.

I looked back again to see if they were there....which was a mistake.

I suddenly bumped into a girl, making the her fall out of balance. Out of reflex, I held her waist not to let her fall. But I too lost my balance and fell with her.

I dropped her a little above the ground so she won't get hurt too much. I placed my hands beside her head for balance.

I opened my eyes to see at her face which was only few centimeters apart. Her eyes were shut close and her brown bangs were falling over her eyes.

She opened her eyes and our eyes met. I don't know why...but seeing her stormy grey eyes, my heart started to race fast.

What?

We both laid on the ground in an awkward position. She looked away and I quickly got up. I dusted myself and ran my hand through my hair-

Wait a minute- Where is my Beanie??!!

Oh my god! Is she gonna recognize me??!!

"Oh my god!" I heard that girl scream. She found out?!! I backed out slowly.

I looked up at her glaring at me. She is glaring at me? I could see a dark aura surrounding her. Whoa...she looks scarier than Kyungsoo Hyung....

"Yah!! Look at what you have done!!" She said pointing towards a crushed box. I was taken aback at the sudden outburst. I felt a wave of relief that she didn't recognize me....but there was a hint of disappointment too.

I heard those fans screaming at a distance. I don't have much time.

"I really can't stay right now...I have to go." I said quickly and turned to walk faster. I am not a bad person who does not to apologize, but if I stay here another minute....I maybe on the news headlines tomorrow.

"Yah!! No Paboya??!!" I stopped on my tracks hearing what she called me. I turned towards her with cold eyes.

"What did you just call me?" I asked in a low voice. She wavered a bit, but she smirked and crossed her arms.

"Pa-Bo." I started to laugh out loud. Did she just call me an idiot? I don't mind if my friends or family call me that...but never a stranger.

"You have no idea who you are dealing with." I said in a calm tone chuckling at the end. Which I guess pissed her off. I mentally smirked.

"I don't care even if you are the presidents son." She said rolling her eyes. I mentally groaned. She is a tough one.

"Look-" I stopped as we heard screaming noise. Oh -

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Opppaaaaa!!!" 

"Where did he go!!"

"Let's see over there!!"

She turned back towards the noise. I took this as my chance and turned to run away. I felt like a coward...but I am still young and I want to live.

I went into an alley and leaned against the wall. I started panting hard . I removed my face mask to have a better air circulation.

Suho is never gonna let me go alone....

I pulled out my phone to check the time.

12:00 P.M

Jongin must have finished his practice by now....

I dialed Jongin's number and waited. As usual exactly after three rings he picked up his phone.

"*Yawning* Hey Sehun..." Jongin's sleepy voice was heard from the other line.

"Where are you right now?" I asked him still a little out of breath.

"*Yawn* Why do you sound so *Yawn* out of breath?" He asked still sleepy.

"I ran." I said nonchalantly.

"Why? Were you jogging? Why were you jogging in this cold?"

"God! Why are you asking so many questions?? Just tell me where are you?!" I asked him losing my patience.

"Whoa! Whoa! Calm down Hun...I just finished Practice and now I am in manager hyung's Van. And you just ruined my Handsome sleep."

"Handsome?- ugh! Forget it. Come to *Insert some random street address* now."
I said looking around if anyone is there.

"Why are you there?" I heard Suho hyung's voice from the other side. My heart stopped for second.

Ohhh crap! Suho is also with him??! And this idiot put it on speaker!

"I-I...." Sighing I decided to tell the truth.

"Well...When I was in the Bubble tea shop...Few sasaeng fans may have followed me and chased me through the streets...." There was a moment of silence which will be broken in.....

3
2
1

"YOU WERE WHAT??!! EVEN AFTER I WARNED YOU?!! YAH OH SEHUN!!" I pulled the phone away from my ears cringing at the sudden outburst.

I don't think I will be able to hear now...

I heard voices of other members trying to calm him down.

"Sehun-ah....Gwenchana?" I heard Baekhyun's voice over the phone.

"Yeah hyung....Nothing happened to me. I am fine." I said assuring.

"Thank god.....We told manger hyung, we are now coming to where you are.....Oh and Manager hyung looks a bit pissed off too."

I faced palm myself. I am going to get a huuuuuuge lecture today.

After 10 minutes, I saw a Black van with a familiar person on the driver's seat. Manager hyung spotted me and signaled to come fast. I quickly ran into the van.

As soon I entered I met with three worried hyungs (Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Minseok) , two snickering Boys (Jongdae and Jongin) , and a glaring eomma (Suho....)

I gave a awkward smile and sat on the seat.

Huuuuuu....Its gonna be a loooonnng ride.

___________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Yeah so......Another update yaay!

I dont know again when will be the next one....Since i'll be going back to a place where i am strictly Restricted with gadgets😢

So yeah....and Do comment! Please! 

Saranghae!! 

XOXO