Chapter-4

Masked Love

Sehun POV

Yesterday was such a hectic day...

"Why do you want to go to a Cafe' this far?" My manager asked parking the car near the Entrance. After Yesterday's event, Manager hyung didn't allow me to go alone.

"I heard it's very good here..." I said smiling, looking at the cafe'.

Honey cafe

Was it this one...?

"Ok...You wait in the car, I'll go get your drink." Manager said removing his seatbelt.

"No!- I-I mean. I'll go buy it." I said grabbing his arm. He looked at me quite suspiciously. I quickly tried to come up with a excuse.

"My legs are just numb hyung...I'll ge- get it. Don't worry see I have my disguise too!" I said showing him the beanie and the mask I stole from Chanyeol Yesterday. Funny, he still hasn't found it.

Manager still looked at me with doubt. So I tried to persuade him with my maknae skills. I gave my best puppy eyes. Finally giving up, he gave small nod.

"You want anything hyung?" I asked picking up my wallet.

"Nah. I am good. But be quick." Manager said looking at the schedule in his phone.

"Alright then."

Smiling wide, I quickly removed my seatbelt and went out, wearing my mask and beanie.

I am not a bad person. Since I felt bad for the ruckus...I thought of apologizing to her.

I entered the cafe and saw her standing at the counter. Suddenly my ears felt hot. Shaking my head I walked towards the counter.

"Good Morning, and welcome to Honey cafe! What would- You?!" She looked at me in utter shock.

"What the heck?? You again?!" She shouted in a quite voice. But filled with venom.

Wow...she is still mad at me...

"Ouch. Is this how you treat your customer?"  I said quite annoyed.

She rolled her eyes and gritted her teeth.

"Because of you I almost fell into a huge trouble! " She said frowning.

I couldn't help but smirk...it's was quite fun teasing her. Maybe I can play a bit more...I let out a small sigh and looked around.

"Well, it seems like I need to see your manager. I don't think I am getting the correct treatment as a customer..." I said folding my arms.

She looked panic, but closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath she spoke.

"What would you like to have sir?" She asked smiling, which was clearly not a genuine one. Still I was quite satisfied...

This is fun...

"Hmm....One Choco bubble tea." I said after thinking for a while.

She quickly grabbed a cup and a marker.

"Can I have your name sir?" She asked removing the cap, almost making me flinch in response.

"Oh Se-" I quickly stopped and looked aside. I saw a few girls looking at my direction and whispering...

Did they find out....?

If they find out now...I am completely doomed.

"Yah... doesn't he look like..."

Ahh...Othoke...

"Oh Se?"

I quickly turned towards her.

"Uhh...Jun! Oh Se Jun."

Se Jun? What the the hell am I saying...

"One choco bubble tea!" She told the order and turned towards me. She handed me the bill.

"Please wait for two minutes, Sir."  Noding, I moved aside.

Waiting I noticed, Growl was playing at the background.

"Here is your order, sir. And please never come again." She said smiling handing the order.

Whoa...she's a tough one. Well that makes wanna come more...

I looked at her name badge...

Park Min Seong...Hmm.

"Well, I actually wanted to apologize, but I guess that won't be needed anymore." I said shrugging my shoulder.

She looked at me in disbelief.

"Oh! And cool song selection!" I said before winking and turning around and walking towards the door. Mentally laughing I headed out.

I got into the car quickly, and took a sip from drink. Manger looked at me confused.

"Where is my drink?"

"Hyung, You said you didn't want one." I said remembering clearly he didn't want one.

"Ah ..did I? Sorry ..I guess I am not in my right mind nowadays." Manager said smiling apologetically.

Since the comeback is near, everyone seems to be on the edge.

"It's ok hyung. Why are you saying sorry...I know the comeback is a bit stressing." I said holding his shoulder.

He gave a short smile and started the engine.

We went to company and met the others for practice.

"Yah! Sehun! Where did you go again? Again got caught?" Jongdae asked smirking as soon as I entered the practice room.

"What?! Sehun??" Suho screamed from the other side of the room.

"What?? No no!" I said quickly, glaring at Jongdae. He just stuck his tounge out and laughed.

Who is the maknae here?

Suho looked at me suspiciously, but just shook his head. All gathered for the practice and we started our dance routine.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay! That's all for today. You guys can go and rest. Good work guys!" Our choreographer said, still out of breath

All said a chorus Yes, and thank yous.
I looked at the time and it was almost 10:30 P.M

We all assembled at the lounge on the ground floor.

"Is Yixing coming tomorrow?" Minseok hyung asked Kyungsoo who was trying to get Jongin off him. Leaving Kyungsoo, Jongin looked at me.

Ah -

"I am So hungry..." Jongin whined as he clinged onto me.

"Yah! You're sweating!! It's already so sticky!" I yelled as a pushed him off.

"You're sweating too! So whaaat?" Jongin whined again and clinged onto me like koala. I sighed in defeat and dragged him along with me.

"Alright...you guys ready?" Our new manager said picking his key from the pocket. Our senior Manager Kim soon came here.

"I am gonna get something from the convenience store nearby." Chanyeol said stretching.

"I'll come too. Let's get some snacks." Beakhyun said lighting up at the mention of food.

I would have gone too, if this Bear was not clinging onto me.

"Alright, then you guys come with me, I have some things to take from the office anyway." Manager Kim said looking at his watch.

"The rest of you go with our maknae manager Lee." He said pointing at our newbie manager.

Jongin still clinging to me, I dragged him to the van.

Can I just leave him here...?

I looked at Kyungsoo hyung for help, but he just shrugged and got into the van.

No one is caring for this maknae...ㅠㅠ

Bidding goodbye to Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung, we set of towards our dorm. I looked aside to see the cup I got from that cafe. Smiling I picked it up.

...Min Seong....should I visit again?

"Oh Se Jun? They got your name wrong? Wait! You drank bubble tea without me??" Jongin asked as he snatched the cup from me. Sounding very much betrayed.

"You could have got from the cafe in the company..." I said rolling my eyes and took the cup back from him.

"But still! You should have got one for me!!" Jongin said folding his arms...

"I am going to sleep...just wake me when we arrive at dorm." I said ignoring him and closed my eyes.

He was whining for two minutes, but quickly went to sleep.

_------

Minseong's POV

"And thatzz why...Chickkken is bessst with beer." Bora said half drunk, debating whether Chicken is better or Kimchi.

"You'll soon know when you are old enough to drink." Bora said patting Kang Dae's head. Who was sadly stuck with her. Walking ahead of us.

Kang dae looked back at us with eyes yelling for help, Jun and I just shrugged.

"Kang dae...You should soon get a girlfriend. You look so lonely."

"Bora, I am not lonely, I am really happy with my music and guiter. And why would you say I am lonely??" Kangdae said a bit offended.

"You singing is sorrowful!! *Hic* Did you get dumped??" Bora said cupping Kang dae's cheek and pinching.

"Ahh aniya!! JUN HYUNG PLEASE SAVEE ME FROM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! NOONA?!!" Kang dae yelled as Bora hugged him, trying to console him.

Jun and I bursted out laughing. Bora gets quite clingy when drunk. Especially to Kang Dae as she is the only child, She really likes to pamper Kang dae.

"Do you think we should save him?" Jun asked whispering in my ears.

"It's quite fun. Let's watch for a bit more." I said looking at the amusing scene.

"Yeah...she's too cute when drunk." Jun said looking mesmerized. Quickly fishing his phone out, He started taking snaps of her.

"She'll kill you if she finds out." I said imagining the situation tomorrow.

"It's worth it." Jun said giving a small smirk.

I looked at the watch and it was almost about 10:00 P.M.

"Uhh...Jun? Can I ask you something?" He looked away from his phone, looking at the photos.

"Sure? What is it?" Jun said as he slid his phone back into his pocket.

"Can you take Kang Dae to your house for today?" I said quite nervously.

"Huh? Why so suddenly- Wait...Don't tell me, You are going to do night shifts again??" Jun yelled folding his arms.

"Aish shh! Don't yell!! Kang dae might hear you!" I said placing my finger over my lips. I looked at Kang dae who was still stuck with Bora. I let out releived breath.

"Yah Park Min Seong! You told me you won't do night shifts again didn't you?"

"Yeah, but it just today. I couldn't go in the evening, So I swapped with another part-timer. Don't tell him, otherwise he might feel bad. You know how he is..." I said looking down. Jun was about to say something but just sighed and nodded.

"Fine. But this is the last time I am doing it."

"Thank you!! I'll drop of Bora at her house and then go."

"Yah! Why are not giving me any respect?? I am older than you sister you know right??" Bora yelled as she put a lead lock on my brother.

"Ok! Ok! Noonim!! Someone s-save me!!" Jun and I exchanged glances and rushed towards them. I pulled Bora away from him. Kang dae started breathing heavy.

"Jun hyung! You better keep your girlfriend away from me!" Kang dae said as he hid behind Jun. I couldn't help myself but laugh.

"It's ok Bora. Calm down. Next time you are not drinking any alcohol." I said as I rubbed soothing circles on her back. Bora snuggled into my neck.

"Alright then! Kang Dae you wanna come to my place tonight?" Jun asked as he threw his arms over his shoulder.

"Any place away from her. I am okay!" Kang dae said genuinely scared.

Well that was easy...

"Is it alright Min Seong?" Jun asked me winking.

"Yeah sure! No problem. I'll take Bora home." I smiled, mentally thanking him.

"You are staying with Bora right?" Kang dae asked looking at me, a bit worried.

"Ahh.. Y-Yes ofcourse. Haha.." I said a bit nervous.

I really hate lying to him...but I hope he doesn't catch on.

"Alright then. Let's go!" Jun said as he pulled Kang dae. Both waved goodbye and walked towards Juns home.

"Alright...let's take you home." I told the half unconscious girl next to me.

"Minseongiee~~ I'll kick that idiot for you~~"

What-who- Aish...Why is she bringing him up?

"Alright alright...you can do it if we meet him again.

Chuckling I took her towards her home.

.
.
.
.

After Dropping her off at her house, I reached for my part-time job.

"Ah Minseong! Finally you came."

"Ahh...sorry! I had something to take care of. I told the part-timer. She said it ok and and handed me the key and cap.

I quickly changed and sat at the counter. I looked at the time it was past 10:30.

It's been quite long since I worked overnight.

2 months back, I overworked myself and ended up fainting from fatigue. Which resulted in a heavy scolding the three of them. And Jun banned me from working night shifts.

My phone buzzed and saw a text from Kang Dae.

Lil bro
You reached her house right?

You
Yup. We're gonna sleep.
Good night.

 

Lil bro
Ok. Gn.

 

Ahh I feel so bad.

 

"Excuse me? We'd like to buy these please..."  I quickly looked up at the customer in front of me. Giving a small smile.

 

"Ahh sure! I'll bill them for you."

 

"Oh? Siren?? It's you right?" Suddenly the guy said pointing at me.

 

"Huh? Me?" I asked quite offended.

 

Did he just call me Siren?

 

"You don't remember me? Ah wait a minute." The guy said removing his black cap and pulling his turtleneck shirt down which was covering his face.

 

"It's me Baekhyun!"

 

I looked quite surprised. I mean it's not the first time I have encountered celebrities, cause this store is close to one of the big three company. So often many trainees and idols come here.

 

But no one actually revealed their identity to me.

 

Ahh! Siren!

 

"Ahh... Baekhyun-sshi, How have you been?" I asked quickly remembering the event  two months ago. He gave a wide smile and nodded his head.

 

Wow...He remembers me.

 

"Baekhyun you paid right?" I heard another voice from the back.

 

"Ah yeah. Here." He said handing me his card. Quickly paying, I handed his things.

 

"Gumao Siren!" He said once again.

 

"Could you not call me....Siren?" I said a bit.... Embarrassed.

 

"Siren? Baekhyun-ah you know her?" The other guy asked removing his mask.

 

Wow...I am meeting a lot of celebrities today...

 

If Soona knew about this....she might actually kill me.

 

"Yeah! Remember...I told you once I was almost robbed. She is the one who saved me." Baekhyun said smiling wide.


"Ohh...The one who played the police Siren sound. I thought you meant something else." Chanyeol said Chuckling.

"I am really thankful to you. But I couldn't see you after that day." Baekhyun said quite disappointed.

"Oh no. It's alright, I just did what I had to. I am good as long as you weren't hurt." I said giving a small smile.

"Anyway...I am still thankful. Thank you...Park Min Seong?" Baekhyun said looking at my badge. He rummaged through the bags and fished out a coffee can.

"Here." Baekhyun handed the coffee can.

"I'll drink it well." I said shaking the can. Both of them chuckled.

Both of them bid their goodbye and left.

Suddenly I felt a chill down my spine. Letting out a nervous chuckle, I looked around.

 

Why do I have this very uneasy feeling....?

 

 



AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello every one! I think I'll never have a proper ontime update *Facepalm*

And these two weeks have become such surprising one...So much happened.

And ofc today is Ori BAEKHYUNIE BIRTHDAY~~

CONGRATS TO ORI DINO FOR WELCOMING A PRINCESS~~

And Suho too is gonna enlist soon😭😭...I hope they'll all return back safely...

I hope everyone is doing good. Staying safe. I hope this ends soon. And Don't forget to wear masks when you go out 😷.

And if you have time..*Shamelessly promoting* 

Please give a read to my other story...*I think I have written a lot in that* *guilty*

BLACK STONE

Don't forget to comment your views!! 

SARANGHAE~~