Chapter-3

Masked Love

Park Min Seong POV

"So....did you go to that place?" Bora asked me  as she picked up the cups from the shelf.

"Hmm....I went today morning." I said nonchalantly.

"Ooh ohh what did they say??" Bora asked excited grinning wide.

"They said I have a good possibility of getting a job for my qualification. But still it might hard with the competition." I said shrugging.

"Stiilll...Thats soo coool!! When will they call??!" Bora asked shaking me yeah. Dropping all the cups in excitement. 

"I-I'll tel-Tell Tell! Sto-Stop shak-Shaking me!!" She quickly stopped. I felt quite dizzy from all the extreme agressiveness..

"Oh sorry. I was so happy!!" Said still jumping up and down.

"They said they'll call in 2 or 3 days." I said picking up the cups lying ont he ground.

"Well good. We owe Jina. Lets take her for lunch." I smiled at the idea.

"Sure!" 

We both entered the counter. As usual bora went to the coffee stand to make the order and I went to the the counter..

Suddenly the song changed which was playing in the cafe into EXO's Growl.

I guess the witch is here.

Soona is a huuuuge exo fan. Or more a....Sasaeng fan. Her obsession level can go to almost any extent.

Suddenly a customer stood in front of me. "Good Morning, and welcome to Honey cafe! What would- You?!" I looked up to see the same bunny mask and blonde hair sticking out through his beanie.

"What the heck? You again?!"

I whisper yelled at the man standing in front of me. He rolled his eyes...well it was the only facial feature I could see.

"Ouch. Is this how you treat your customer?"

It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Because of you I almost fell into a huge trouble! "

This time I swear he was smirking behind that mask. I so wish I could wipe of that of his face.

He let out a small sigh.

"Well, it seems like I need to see your manager. I don't think I am getting the correct treatment as a customer..." He said in a cocky tone. andlooked around the cafe.

frustrated, I clenched my teeth and faked a smile.

"What would you like to have sir?" He gave a satisfied look, even though I could only see his eyes.

"Hmm....One Choco bubble tea."

I grabbed one of the cups and a marker.

"Can I have your name sir?" I asked as I forcefully removed the cap making a huge pop sound. 

"Oh Se-" He suddenly stopped midway and looked over to the side.

"Oh Se?" I asked him to complete, impatiently.

"He quickly turned towards me. "Uhh...Jun! Oh Se Jun." He said winking at the end. Rolling my eyes I handed the bill.

"One choco bubble tea!" I told the barista and turned towards him.

"Please wait for two minutes, Sir."  Noding, He moved aside.

I tried to control myself not to throw the bubble tea on his face. Oh! how wonderful would that be...

"Here is your order, sir. And please never come again." I said smiling handing him the order. 

“Well, I actually wanted to apologize, but I guess that won’t be needed anymore.” He said shrugging shoulder.

I hung my jaw wide open. This guy is really something….

“Oh! And cool song selection!” he said before winking and turning around.

What the hell….

 

Right after he left the door. I internally screamed in agony and crushed the cup I was holding.

"Omo! Yah! What are you doing to that poor cup?" Bora asked slightly scared looking at the, crushed cup. "That Idiot showed up today..." I said in low voice and threw the cup into the dustbin.

"Idiot? Who...? Ah! The bunny mask?" I nodded still fuming. Gasping hard she started to look around.

"Where is he?? I'll make him pay for what he did! Where is he??" Sighing I held my head.

"He left." I said dejected. Frowning Bora huffed and folded her arms.

“Next time when he comes tell me, I’ll give a piece of my mind.” Bora said throwing imaginary punches on the air, and making weird noises. Chuckling I, I threw a small punch on her arm. Laughing she went back to her counter.

I went back to the counter to see other customers. The door opened and two familiar faces entered the café.

I looked at Bora, who was oblivious of the presence of someone…

“Hey Jung! Fancy seeing you here!” I said looking at my best friend. Bora quickly looked over at us, blushing hard, she ran into the store room. Kang Dae and Jung came towards the counter.

“Huh? Where is Bora running?” My brother asked as he removed his Guitar bag from his shoulder.

“She didn’t wear make up…” I whispered into my Brothers ear. Snorting Kang Dae closed his mouth not to laugh loud.

“Anyway, What are you guys doing here together? Don’t you have some performance today?” I asked looking at my brother. Nodding he showed his guitar.

“Yeah, It’s around the corner here, And I met Hyung on the way…So we thought we’ll give you a visit.” Kang dae said smiling. I hummed in response.

“I believe you came to see me, not this Huge idiot.” I said pointing at Jung. He gave an offended look keeping his hands over his chest.

“I am hurt Min Seong…That’s all you know about me, all these years of friendship!” Jung said wiping his fake tears. I rolled my eyes at his childish acting.

“It’s because I’ve known you for all these years.” Just the Bora came, lips red and blushing pink.

“Uhh…I am outta here, I can’t stand to watch them both flirt.” Kang Dae said closing his eyes.

“Then get a girlfriend quickly.” Bora said rolling his eyes. I tried to muffle my laughter, not to embarrass my brother. Sticking his tongue out, Kang Dae picked his bag.

“Alright bye! I’ll see ya all later! Noona, are you coming to see my performance?” Kang dae asked looking at me.

“Yeah! We’ll come once our shift is over.”

 Kang Dae left bidding us all good bye. I looked at the time, and there was 30 min left.

“K, I leave you two love birds alone, I have work.” I said pushing Bora out, And going back to the counter.

.

.

.

After finishing up the orders, I quickly changed my clothes. I sent Jung and Bora early so I need not to witness a cringy romance scene.

After leaving the café, I went to the location of the performance.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Wow...I am continuing this story after a long time. XD

As always, Idk how this is...*Insert awkward laugh* Hehehe

Do comment and tell your views, cause I am still a baby writer. *In heart*

And Suho's 'Self potrait' is gonna be out soon!!! Really excited!!!

The teasers are out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AQnkMiSpPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzNP4xqTpQc