Chapter-1

Masked Love

Park Min Seong POV

I thought my day couldn't get any worse...but oh...I was wrong. Everything has gone against me. If my brother had woken me up early I wouldn't be running around the streets of Seoul.

And after the encounter with the Wonderful landlord in the morning...Today morning couldn't start any better... 

**Flashback**

"Ms.Park...Its been Two months since you have paid the last rent! You better pay it in two days or you both, you and your brother will be out!!"  My  Landlord's Chinese words were drilling through my head.

"I am sorry Mrs.Cheng...dont worry I will surly pay the rent as soon as I arrange the money! But please...just give me a little more time. I am still searching for another job...so please." I quickly replied in Chinese and pleaded her with my puppy eyes.

She sighed and calmed down a bit "Fine! I will give you One more weeks...you better prepare the money. Or else....you know what happens..." She gave a final warning and left my house/her house.

I released my breath I didn't know I was holding. 

"Wow she is really scary!" I heard a voice from my room. I turned around to see Kang Dae peeping from behind the door.

"You are 16 years old and you're scared of  an ajhuma?" I asked laughing.

"Oh and you are not scared of her?! Arent you a tiny bit scared of her? She looks so creepy with curly her hair and huge eyes!! She is a perfect example of a  K-Drama evil mother in law." He snapped back without breathing.

"Ok ok she is scary." I raised my hand in defeat and we both started laughing. I checked my watch and- OMG I am soo late.

"Oh no! I am so damn late! Thats why I told you to wake me up early!! Hurry up and get ready for school."  I hurriedly ran to my room to get my stuffs and grabbed my brothers school bag from his room..

"Sorry noona..." I just sighed.

"Ok...Now palli get ready for school...and you better eat lunch, if you skip it again...you are getting from me." I said giving him my 'Follow these rules' stare.

"Ok Ok I am not a kid anymore...." He said as he folded his arms over his chest. I shoved his bag to him.

I just laughed "Arasaw...but I am still 5 years older than you. Don't forget that." I said as I ruffled his hair. We both are almost the same height but he is a bit taller than me now...but i think he is gonna be even more taller...*sigh* He is growing so fast.

"Ok I got to go! Bye Dae-ah!" I yelled as I rushed out of my house. 

**End Of Flashback**

I was running down the sidewalk almost bumping into God-knows-who all. I muttered along a few 'Sorry' 'Excuse me' 'Sorry again'...

I checked my watched and Oh No! it was 7:50!! I was already 20 min late. And my boss hates coming in late.

I hope I reach before him. I rushed to the coffee shop I work. Even though its just a coffee shop you sure do get paid a lot. I quickly went to the back door and rushed inside.

I stopped to hold my breath. I placed my hands on my knees panting.

"I-Is Mr.Su-Sung here yet?" I asked my colleague/BFF. She just started laughing hysterically. I regained my posture and glared at her.

"Yah! Stop laughing!!" She just laughed more. So I gave her a flick on her forehead. "Ow!!" she hissed in pain and I grinned in satisfaction. "You're such a meanie..." She mumbled as she massaged her forehead.

"Well Miss Kwang Bo Ra you shouldn't have laughed at me." I said annoyed. "Ok. Now tell me...Is he here yet?" I asked her biting my lip looking back and forth.

 "Aniya...You are lucky today." I let out a relieved breath. "But he might come here anytime now. Now palli go and change your clothes!" She pushed me to the comfort room to change to my uniform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Min Seong-Ah! Can you come here for moment?" Bora called me from inside the storage room.

"Ok!...Jina can you take over the counter?" Jina gave a quick nod and came towards the counter. I went into the storage room. 

I saw Bora holding two huge boxes..or about to drop them. One of the boxes was about to fall, I quickly ran to her and saved the box from fall.

"Yah! Why are you holding this by yourself?!" I yelled at her. She just smiled sheepishly.

"Hehe thats why I called you!" She said grinning. Aish...this girl will never stop being childish. I just chuckled. I can't believe she is older than me, well by 9 months.

"Okay...Where do you wanna take these?" I asked her carrying one of the boxes.

"At the back entrance...someone had ordered for these 100 pasteries." 

"100? Wow thats a huge order....and now you were about to destroy them?" I asked her raising a brow. 

"It didn't get destroyed! You saved it!! So no probs." She said winking...or trying to...

Chuckling we both carried the boxes to the back entrance and placed them down. "Ok...Now what?" I asked turning towards her.

It was pretty chilly outside. I started blowing air in my hands to keep them warm. I turned to see Bora doing the same. 

"Mr.Sung told to wait till they come..." 

"What?! In this cold??" I half yelled at her.

"What can I do?? Mr.Sung is really evil." She said pouting. I sighed. "Ok...Then we'll just wait here." I said giving her a small smile. Today wasn't going any better. 

We both were standing in silence. Suddenly a phone ring broke our silence. I turned to see Bora picking up her phone. Suddenly her face broke into a wide grin.

"Is it Jung?" I asked her smirking.

"Yeah..." Her cheeks flushed red, which I knew is not due to the cold.

"Quick pick up or your boyfriend will get sad." I cooed teasing her. She slapped my arm and glared at me. 

She answered her phone nonetheless. She went aside to speak with her 'boyfriend'.

Its still funny how they didn't know they liked each other for almost two years. Finally he had the guts to confess to her. I chuckled at my two best-friends blindness.. 

Literally everyone knew they liked each other, But neither of the two were sight to their love.

Jung was my childhood best friend. After my parents death, I moved to Seoul with my brother, and lost contact with him, Not until I met him again at Seoul.

I still remember the first time I introduced Jung to Bora. Three years ago she hated him to the core. A day wouldn't go without them ending up in an argument. 

Jung was the first to confess to me about his feelings towards Bora. I was beyond happy when I got to know that finally! 

*Whooooosh* Another wave of cold air passed over me bringinh me back to now. I hugged myself to get a little warmth.

Now I am all alone. Where did she go?? I looked left and right for someone to come. But no one. Ughh...this is so annoying!!

I took my phone and earplugs from my apron pocket and put my songs in shuffle. Exo's 'Miracles In December' Started playing. ....Wow what a great situation song. What miracle shall I wait for? I closed my eyes and listened to the song. 

Suddenly someone bumped into me and I fell on my back.  I felt a hand around my waist saving me from the sudden impact and placed me down.

I opened my eyes to see a guy, literally over me.

His Brown eyes were Gazing down at me. He was wearing a face mask so couldn't see his face. His blonde hair was a total mess.

His both hands were placed at the side of my head making his face was only few centimeters away from mine. Suddenly I felt difficult to breath and heat was rising up to my cheeks. 

I could feel my heart doing somersaults rapidly.

We both were lying on the ground in a very awkward position.

Realising it he quickly got up. I too quickly stood up and regained my position. I quickly looked at the pastery boxes and Omo! one of the boxes was crushed.

"Oh my God!" I screamed.

I turned to see the guy who bumped into me. He started to back away slowly.

I yelled glaring daggers at him. "Hey! Look at what you have done!!"

He looked shocked at my sudden outburst. "I really can't stay right now...I have to go." He said quickly and turned to walk away.

I couldn't control any of my anger anymore....How could he just walk off???

"Yah!! No paboya?!!" He stopped in tracks and turned to look at me.

"What did you just call me?" He asked in his voice low. It sent shivers down my spine...but still I glared back.

I crossed my arms and replied. "Pa-bo." He bursted out laughing. The nerve...

"You have no idea who you are dealing with." He said in a calm tone chuckling at the end. Which made me wanna punch his face.

"I don't care even if you are the presidents son." I said rolling my eyes.

"Look-" He stopped as we heard screaming noise. More accurately....Girls screaming.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Opppaaaaa!!!" 

"Where did he go!!"

"Let's see over there!!"

I turned behind and saw few girls running across the street as of they were chasing someone.

I turned back to see the guy who pushed me and- WHAT? He's gone??!

"How-How co-could he-he?! Ughhhhh" I screamed in frustration.

"Whoa Whoa I didn't expect you to loose your sanity so soon!" Bora was looking at me weirded out. Well nothing new.

She looked down at boxes and widened her eyes. "What happened to the boxes?!" She screamed. I again groaned in frustration.

I soulessly ponited at the direction he disappered.

"What?" She asked confused. I told her the whole story.
.
.
.
"That Idiot!" She yelled and threw her hands up in frustration.

"I know....now what do we do? If Mr.Sung gets to know, we are Doomed." I covered my face with my palms.

"Maybe we could-" Bora got cut of by an anoooying screech. Why is everyone who is talking to me gets cut off by girls screaming???!!!

"Oh.My.God! I knew something like this would happen." Oh no....not her. We both turned towards the evil witch.

"Soo-Soona-shi?!" We both turned pale. We looked like rats caught in red light.

The only thing I hate the most after cockroaches would be our boss's daughter. You could say she is like one of those bratty children. She always schemes to make her employees loose their job. Just for personel pleasure.

She has been trying to make me and Bora to quit the job for long. And now she has got perfect oppurtunity. Giving a fake pitiful look she shook her head.

"What a sad sight.....what would happen if I tell this to my father huh?" She asked as she tapped her chin. Both of our eyes grew wider than donuts. How horrible can she get??

"No! No! P-please don't tell Mr.Sung! We'll do anything! Please Soona-shi just don't tell him." Bora pleaded her. Bora pulled my arm to speak.
Even though I hate to beg her...I really need this job.

"Y-Yes. We'll do anything you want. We promise." I said bitter looking down. She smirked in victory. So badly I want to wipe that of her face!!!

"Hmmm.....Well this is fun...I'll keep that in mind. Now I'll let you two off the hook...but don't forget the promise. You two can go now, I'll take care of these." She gave a evil laugh and walked away.

We both took the boxes inside the storage room. Placing them down and we sat down leaning against the wall.

"That little-" Bora cut me off. "Language."

"Ugh...fine. How could she be more evil than her father?!" I half yelled.

"I know right...." she said huffing. We both sat in dead silence. Only the faint noise of the workers and customers could be heard.

I let out a huge sigh staring at the ceiling. Bora turned to look at me sensing something was wrong.  "What happened?" Bora asked rubbing my back.

She is the only person I can talk to. One bad thing she always knows when I have a problem. Its really hard to keep secrets from her.

"Today the landlord came and told to pay the rent soon." I sighed deep. Bora looked at me, eyes filled with worries.

"You finished fashion designing...and you are still not going to find a job??" Bora asked glaring at me but still concerned.

"All the offers are abroad! You know I can't leave Kang Dae alone!" I said as I hit my head back against the wall.

She sighed. She knew I can't afford to take us both abroad. We both sat in silence.

Suddenly Bora stood up. "Get up! I just remembered something!!" She said jumping up and down.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Jina told me today morning that there is this agency, where you have to give your details and certificate and they can help you find a job near the place you want. Even Jina had given her's but they haven't called her yet."

"Chincha??!" I asked her shooting up.

"Yes!! Now we just have to go there and give your certificate. We'll go and ask Jina for the address."

"You are a genius!!" I screamed as I hugged her tight. She hugged me back and we were jumping like five year old kids.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hey guyssss! Its been a long time! So I am back with a new story. Since it has been long since I updated, Here is a new story!!

I won't be able to update really frequently, due to few crisis I am facing. There will be few surprise updates...I don't know when though....

I will be continuing 'The Note They all Liked' but IDK when it will be :-(

So Please Support me.