Lee Taeyeon/Taemin & Kim Junghee/Jonghyun

BD Oneshots/Drabbles/Randomness

Taeyeon saw her yet again at the dance studio. She seemed to be there for the classes that Taeyeon herself taught but she never actually joined it. Maybe she was too shy? Taeyeon hoped that was the issue. She did her best to encourage her. It didn't take at first but soon she found her actually coming in the class. It seemed she didn't quite fit in with the other women. All much like Taeyeon, long lean. This woman seemed more athletically built much like her friend Minjung. Taeyeon was a bit jealous. She could only boast an androgynous look. Her short hair partly to blame but it made dancing easier when she didn't have to worry about a lot of hair. It looked good with her slightly masculine features. Long hair would help her be known as a female however it didn't bother her anymore. She could wanted to be known for her talent not looks. Since getting the class she felt that she had in fact gotten to be known as such.

"Can you please stay after? Everyone did great today!" It took awhile to learn her name but Taeyeon had managed it. Kim Junghee. Taeyeon waited till it was just her and Junghee. "Junghee ssi, are you having trouble in class? I just mean it seemed to be too much for you--"

Junghee shakes her head, "No. It's a just hard to practice."

"You can stay after if you need. I don't mind."

After that Junghee started staying getting one on one time with Taeyeon. They slowly got closer. Each time Taeyeon feeling strange after it. She wasn't sure why. All she knew is she really liked the one on one time wth Junghee. Even the older girl seemed to be happy as she slowly opened up more to Taeyeon. It took a weird suggestion from Gwiboon and Onew for Taeyeon to even think about why she liked spending time with Junghee. One night during their after class Taeyeon tried to breach the topic but couldn't bring herself to do it. Too embarassing! By the time she could even bring herself to try in a note a man had started coming to lessons with Junghee. Minho was what she called him. He made her unable to even think about giving the note to Junghee. 

One night after the extra lessons Minho actually approached Taeyeon. "Taeyeon was it? What is that note you always hold onto when my sister leaves?"

"S-sister?"

"Adopted!" Minho turns around yelling at his sister for thinking that mattered. Taeyeon pulls out the note looking at it. Minho runs over grabbing it launching himself into what Taeyeon could only think of as overdrive teasing mode. Even her own brother didn't go this far. She tried her best to get it back before anyone read it. Minho forze leaving her to believe that he'd read some of it.

"You like my sister that way Taeyeon ssi?" Taeyeon hung her head feeling that he'd plan to murder her by his tone. "Junghee! What do you think about Taeyeon ssi?"

Junghee shrugs, "I don't know. Why?"

"Would you date her if you were a boy?" Junghee looks her over then nods. "What about if she was a boy?"

Once more Junghee inspects Taeyeon then nods. Minho gives the note to his sister looking back at Taeyeon with a smile.