Lee Taeyeon/Taemin & Choi Minjung/Minho

BD Oneshots/Drabbles/Randomness

Minjung had begun to regret telling her upstairs neighbor to stop dancing. Now she didn't see the beautiful woman. She wondered if she could confuse her to go play soccer with her. As a dancer wouldn't she have the leg muscles and the graceful moves would help her dodge. Minjung stood up ready to go invite her. The sporty girl couldn't remember if the dancer had said what her name was. It would probably suit her regardless. It wasn't a long walk up the stairs. It did take awhile for her to answer the door leaving Minjung impatient. When she finally opened the door Minjung manages a smile. She looked just like Minjung remembered. A very elegant if not soft look. 

"Was I too loud Unni?"

Minjung shakes her head, "Do you wanna play soccer with me?"

"Soccer?" It takes a little bit for her to agree. Minjung formally introduces herself mainly to get her to say her own name. Lee Taeyeon. She promised to remember it for later. As they played Minjung found herself teaching Taeyeon to play. It didn't take long for them to be playing a full game between them. The two met up each Saturday at the same time to play. Minjung starts to look forward to seeing Taeyeon each week. She couldn't pin point why. She just knew that she liked spending time with her. Even Taeyeon admitted that she liked the time they spent together. It took talking to her ex-boyfriend for Minjung to understand. Jonghyun had helped her see that she actually liked Taeyeon.

Minjung worked up the courage to actually tell Taeyeon. The younger girl needed more help to understand just what Minjung meant. Once she did understand it took a long time before Minjung could even get anything out of her. Taeyeon was too shy or at least that was what Minjung thought. So the older girl planned events to try to win over Taeyeon. Each time it seemed to make her uncomfortable. It took her calling up Taeyeon friend, Gwiboon to get any sort of progress. 

Minjung had Taeyeon meet her on the field they usually play soccer. Once she got there, Minjung gave her some food. A note in the food simply read; I really like you.

Nothing else just that. Taeyeon looks at Minjung only to get a nod from her. Taeyeon tilts her head then smiles. Minjung couldn't help herself. "That means you're okay with this?"

Taeyeon gives something between a shrug and a nod. Minjung took it for a yes.