Lee Taeyeon/Taemin & Kim Jongin

BD Oneshots/Drabbles/Randomness

"H-hey..." Jongin looks over his shoulder wondering why she looked dressed up. "Are you busy? ...I mean..do you--"

"Jong...jongin?" Taeyeon doesn't even move hearing Xiumin. She just bites her lip waiting to see if Xiumin would go away. She'd wanted to just confess to Jongin. Of course Xiumin would be around. She really hoped he didn't say what she thought he might. Just leave and let me tell him. Taeyeon felt herself close to tears as the air seemed to still. Neither man said a word. Her chest felt tight. 

"Can I talk to Taeyeon-ah alone?" Xiumin shakes his head moving closer to Taeyeon. She tried to look at him but her eyes kept going to Jongin. His eyes were glued to Xiumin. Taeyeon didn't understand why Jongin looked so mad. She squeaks feeling arms wrap around her. Everything became a blur after that. When Taeyeon opened her eyes she found herself face first into someone's chest. She tried to move but the arms tighten around her, holding her there. Laughter made her look over her shoulder. Jongin? Then this is...?

"Are you going to say it?"

Taeyeon froze, just what was Jongin going to tell her? Jongin moves forward grabbing Taeyeon wrist. "Let her go hyung"

"Why? Taeyeon-ah is single. I'm single."

"You like guys."

"Taeyeon-ah has swayed me"

"Hyung..."

"What? What?"

"Let go of her."

"Why? Why? Why?" Taeyeon didn't know what was going on but she really wanted to know just what kind of situation this was. Xiumin seemed to be trying very hard to annoy Jongin. She wasn't sure just what this meant. Arms pulled her away from Xiumin, she saw the smile grow on the short man's face. "Kim Jongin, what are you doing to poor Taeyeon-ah~"

"What does it matter to hyung?"

"Tell her and I'll leave."

Taeyeon finally said something, "Tell me what?"

"Our Jongin likes you." Jongin's hold on Taeyeon tightened.