Character Profiles

The Loss of Order - One Shots

At the beginning of the story, I do my best to describe our main heroes but I realized I never actually mentioned anyone's age except for Kyuhyun's somewhere way in the middle...  So, here are the brief profiles of our main characters from the chaptered fiction followed by the pairings and ages of the characters in the the one shots that came after.

 

The Loss of Order:

Leeteuk – the elementalist of Earth.  He stands at 5’10” and weighs 147lbs.  He has reddish brown hair that frames his face artfully in uneven strands with deep chestnut colored eyes.  He is the oldest of the group at 23 years of age and the generally unanimous leader.

Eunhyuk – the elementalist of Wind.  He stands at 5’9” and weighs 149lbs.  He has bright blonde hair with bangs that tease his eyebrows and soft brown colored eyes.  He is 20 years old and the prankster of the group.

Siwon – the elementalist of Water.  He stands at 6’0” and weighs 161lbs.  He has dark hair shorter than the rest but it is still wavy and perpetually looks slightly tousled.  His eyes are the color of freshly turned soil and he is the most tactile of the group and one of the most self-sufficient as well.  He is 19 years old.

Kyuhyun – the elementalist of Fire.  He stands at 5’11” and weighs 152lbs.  He has feathered black hair with deep, dark brown eyes.  He is 18 years of age and is the youngest of the group.  He is known to be the best singer among them but is also somewhat selfish and caustic.

Eleanara – the elementalist of Light.  She stands at 5’5” and is 126lbs.  She has curly, golden blonde hair that she tends to pull back into a half-ponytail with a wooden clip and hazel green eyes.  She is the next eldest of the group at 22 years of age, though she hardly looks it.

Kharin – the elementalist of Shadow.  She stands at 5’10” and is 140lbs.  She has medium length chestnut hair that she usually keeps in a braid and deep green eyes.  She is 20 years of age and is one of the more imposing figures of the group, being more of the leader among the females.

Summer – the Neutralizer.  She stands at 5’8” and is 135lbs.  She has straight red hair that reaches just past her shoulders and pale blue eyes.  She is 21 years of age and is one of the most martial of the group, learning melee combat almost exclusively since she does not have an element to control.

Eun Mi - the 17 year old herbalist who finds Siwon near Corley Port when she is working in the gathering hut harvesting herbs for her mother’s shop and the Order of the Elementals.  She has straight black hair and brown eyes, stands at 5’7” tall and weighs 127lbs. 

Yong-Soo – Eun Mi’s 22 year old cousin who accompanies her when she goes to the gathering hut to harvest herbs.  He is 6’0” tall and weighs 173lbs with dark brown hair and brown eyes.  A self-sufficient hunter, he has a solid build that comes off as slightly intimidating but he has a fun sense of humor and treats his cousin more like a younger sister.

Hangeng – the Silverberg’s 23 year old lead scout who hails from the overseas village of Airden.  He stands at 5’11” tall and weighs 145lbs with long platinum blonde hair that he pulls back into a horsetail but leaves the bangs to frame his face in front and black eyes.  His grasp of the local dialect is still not perfect but the slip in verb tenses are both amusing and endearing to those who know him.

 

The Loss of Order Families (6 years in the future)

Leeteuk (age 29) and Eleanara (age 28)
                Mi Young – their five year old daughter.  She has wavy pale brown hair with reddish highlights and hazel colored eyes.

                Kwang Sun – Their two year old son who has his father’s eyes and bright blonde hair already starting to darken to a light shade of brown.

                *Another on the way

Eunhyuk (age 26) and Kharin (age 26)

                Eunchin – Their four year old son with his father’s blonde hair and bright brown eyes.

                *Another on the way

Siwon (age 25) and Eun Mi (age 23)

                Jae-Sun – their three year old twin son with fine black hair and soft brown eyes.

                Hyun Ae – their three year old twin daughter who also has longer straight black hair and soft brown eyes.

                Hyun Ki – their three month old son who has a shock of curly brown hair and pale brown eyes.

Kyuhyun (age 23) and Summer (age 27)

                *Their first child is on the way

Yong –Soo (age 28) and Hei Ryung (age 26)

                He has a three week old son.

Hangeng (age 29) and Chun Hei (age 28)

                They are recently betrothed.

 

I hope this helps to clarify things and if you have any questions or anything else, just shoot me a message or let me know.  ^_^  Thank you!