2.-

Nothing will be bigger than us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nothing will be bigger than us? What kind of nonsense is that?" My voice was almost to quiet for people to hear me, but i don't care, the only person I want to hear me, does perfectly. Sana gasps and stares at me with red cheeks. 

 

"It's our phrase. Tzuyu and mine" she said, waving a hand in dismissal. There's this thing with Sana, poor kid, it's too innocent for her own good, and sometimes I care enough for her to try to warn her from a mess. 

 

"I don't think is wise if you see Tzuyu again" There, I said it. Now, people might misunderstand this position of mine, I don't particularly care about what happens to Sana in the love department, she can date a dog for all means, but I hate the aftermath of it. Those endless nights crying over a person, who obviously didn't love her and in fact was psycho enough to enjoy her pain. I wanted for her to open her eyes, and see a better option than this. I wasn't never the good one, then Dahyun came with her milky white skin and silly antics to conquer her heart, then, she showed her true colors, a fairly abusive kid with sadistic tendencies, not even me, knows the full story. I got fooled too, and it's hard to fool me. 

 

When everything ended, I don't think Sana could talk for more or less than a week. I was by her side though, thick and thin, that's our thing. I love her enough to be with her in her lowest times. 

 

I wanted to kill Dahyun. I truly wished for it, but Sana prevented me to do so. I had already an order restriction on my name, who knew that Momo could get so paranoid. 

 

"Why? Are you jealous?" Sana laughed at the idea, she knows me too well, and I smiled, caressing her cheek softly, we were perfect for each other, that's what I repeat to myself. I love Sana, in my own way. 

 

"You wish." I laughed, being jealous of Tzuyu, that's a joke? "She doesn't have a good reputation" 

 

"Neither do you" 

 

"She is a little different from what you need" I said, caressing my glass of wine "she is all for the games and not for the seriousness. That's her problem, and you need someone that actually wants to be with you" 

 

"She loves me" Sana pathetically tries to defend Tzuyu "I love her, as much as I love you"

 

I look away from her, it hurts, it always hurts when she says she loves me in the same sentence as another person, why is so hard for her to love only me?

 

"Sana, please, listen to me this time. You don't need another mess. Tzuyu it's not the one for you. There's jihyo or Nayeon, they are nice and funny, not the girl that plays with fire, please" 

 

Sana stood silent, not knowing how to replied to that. 

 

"You did hear t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter