3.-

Nothing will be bigger than us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you love me?" I asked, trying to make my voice louder than the wind passing us by, we were at her Porsche, a majestic platinum car, my hair is down and moves wildly. Never understood the love Tzuyu has for being the fastest one on the road. Maybe she wants to die as much as me. A ringtone interrupt my thoughts and I see the phone of Tzuyu light up with the incoming call from someone called Jungkook, I bet he is her boyfriend or husband, whatever I don't care. Tzuyu's eyes widen a little in mild panic, and tries to cover the name with her long fingers, I wonder why everyone has to hide their true selves. "You haven't answered my question" 

 

I stare at her profile. She is a piece of art, the most beautiful one. I loved her face since the very first moment. You can even say that I fell in love at first sight. It's true, there's something in her so magnetic and magical, it makes you feel blessed just by being at her side. The bad part of it, it's that you are not the only one attracted to her beauty. 

 

Mina thinks I am stupid. I knew that Tzuyu wasn't single, as I knew that she is an incorrigible player, but still wanted to be near the fire. I lived in the ice palace for so much time that being warm felt too good. 

 

I never actually doubted her feelings for me. I know that she loves me, even more than I do love myself. But I am selfish, the most cruel woman you will encounter with. Even if I am married myself and cheat on my partner with other people, I hate the thought of not being the only one. I hate that Tzuyu has other persons under her spell. 

 

"I love you, more than the stars together" Tzuyu smiled wild and preciously, so full of love and desire. Her way with words conquered me, she is perfect. 

 

I sighed, suddenly sad. I can't be hers. I won't be hers, the way she wants because she will never be fully mine. It's so unf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter