The end

Nothing will be bigger than us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is staring at me with a cold smile. I just finished my tale about a love that never got to see the light. It felt good, being away from Korea, that’s it. Too many memories, too much heartbreak, but not mine, theirs. I can still picture the face of Tzuyu, shock written over her features. I still remember the pain that flashed over Mina’s dark pupils. I still remember the longing I felt when Dahyun left me.

But I couldn’t stay in that place any longer.  I am a bird that needs to fly away. I feel good, I feel free.

Moscow is such a good place to begin again. I will be there for a couple of weeks before going to London, where I want to live for the rest of my life.

I don’t care if I don’t find anyone again, I don’t care if I grow old and die alone. I feel content, because I loved with burning passion and that was enough.

“Your story it’s certainly interesting, I mean, you surely enjoyed life” Jessica took a sip from her glass, she has been eyeing me all the night, and I am sure that she wants to have her way with me, but after a stormy relationship, the last thing I want is to be with another person. “I wonder how it felt”

I smiled gently, and ordered a glass of vodka. My hands shook, and I know that her eyes are following every single movement I do.

“It was fairly intense” I smiled again, my eyes staring at the dark sky, not a single star in that blackness. “I loved and was loved in return”

Jessica giggled and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter