5.-

Nothing will be bigger than us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, How things have been going?” Sana asked me with a soft look on her eyes. Some hard years passed by, and she didn’t lose her beauty, I am painfully envious of this. A part of me wants to hate her, and part of me wants to embrace her and never let her go. But some things are impossible to do so. I stared at the flash of gold that shone on her ring finger. She is forever on another dimension different from mine. “Mina?”

I smirked, a sharp intake of air was heard, and I know that she is somehow affected by my presence, we will always be magnets attracted to each other. Even if we separate.

“Nothing special, working at the office, being doped up from medicine, hanging around Momo”

“I see, that stupid crush that never went away” She is mad, jealous, Sana will never tolerate to be second place or forgotten, that’s part of her magic.

“I don’t see her that way anymore”

Silence enveloped us in a rather oddly calming way. It was comfortable and each time our eyes encounter, we would laugh like crazy.

“So, you marry again?”

Sana stared at her finger with a thoughtful look on her eyes, and nodded. Her eyes were darker than what I remembered, but still as beautiful. She is truly the love of my life.

“Yes, I did” Her voice was happy, and pulled upwards. “I took the chance again, and I will be forever grateful for that person patience”

“How did you met them?”

“It’s a funny memory actually, I was pretty heartbroken about us, and she was left at the altar, to be honest, it wasn’t an one night stand or anything like that but a slow process, painful and full of tears, but she understood that I needed healing”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter