• 9 •

Stuck | M.YG

Hoseok made alot of food and snacks for tonight. You were standing in the kitchen placing cups and alcohol on the counter, until the door bell rang.

''Sara, can you open the door please'' Hoseok asked, because he was busy cleaning up. ''Okey dokey'' you yelled as you made your way to the front door.(IS THAT TRUE? YES! OKEY DOKEY YO)

When you opened the door you saw three very good looking guys, Seokjin, Namjoon and Jimin. You smiled and welcomed them inside, since it was to cold to stay outside.

They all hung up their jackets, and walked to the livingroom where they were greeted by Hoseok and a half asleep Yoongi. ''ahh Yoongi wake up'' Jimin said as he basically threw himself on yoongi. ''YA i wasn't even sleeping..'' Yoongi said rolling his eyes in a funny way.

Once they all sat down, and talked for a while, the doorbell rang again. Revealing another pair of fine looking men. Same story, they walked inside, hung up their jackets, went to the livingroom, greeted everyone and sat down.

''We aren't that late, right?'' Taehyung and Jungkook questioned. ''not at all'' Namjoon started. ''but why are the two of you later? yall 've been in'?'' he asked chuckling. 

''W..What? why would you think that'' Jungkook said in confusion. ''Nevermind! okay so should we drink?'' Hoseok shouted as he already stood up to get the cups and drinks. He came back with 8 cups and 4 botles of alcohol. (Don't ask me how he can hold all of those, look at his hands they are big)

He gave everyone a cup, and started pouring some alcohol in the cups, until Hoseok reached your cup and asked "are you allowed to drink from your parents?".

"I don't know, but drank times before so its ok" you said as you handed him the cup indicating he should pour you a drink. "And to be honest i could use a drink after this week"

Jungkook looked at you raising his eyebrow, taking a sip of his drink.
"I have an idea" he said, "we are all gonna take 2 shots and play a game!"

Ofcourse everyone but Yoongi agreed to play a game. ''Ok ok, depends what game we are gonna play'' he said. Acording to Hoseok, Jungkook has either really good ideas or really bad ideas.

''Okay.. do you know the game 7 minutes in heaven?'' Jungkook said looking around. Everyone was shocked because they all seen it in movies but they never played it in real life. 

''Ah yeah that is a fun game and all, but we only have Sara as girl?'' Taehyung said. ''Do you have too play it with a girl.. because i can suggest something'' You said.

The boys were looking really confused by what you just said. ''Oh this is a better idea, go ahead'' Jungkook said as he leaned back on the couch.

"Why don't i pick two people who have to play it? That would be fun" you said.

Jungkook looked at you with a smile that was heartwarming and said "why are her ideas better than mine?". 

You chuckled, while you were waiting for approval from the boys. "Ok deal, but we never speak of this in public, nor we speak about this in general" Jimin said. 

And there you go, you started to look around, building up the tension when you found your two 'victims'. ''I pick..''

•••••••••••••••••••

Who is Sara gonna pick, can you guess, leave it in the comments!