• 2 •

Stuck | M.YG

The bell rang and you were looking for the classroom you needed to be in.
After a while, you found it, and walked in.

When you stepped into the room, all eyes were on you. The teacher began to speak "Class, this is our new student. Please introduce yourself"

"Hello, my name is Sara, please take care of me!" You said in excitement.
The teacher smiled and told you to sit in the empty chair next to the boy in the corner.

He looks kinda cute. His browish hair, which looks so soft, was just perfect. 

You sat down, and grabbed your books out of your backpack.
Time went so fast, because the lunch bell rang. Everyone walked out of the classroom, including you.

But before you even step one foot out the door, you heard someone calling out your name.

"Sara, wait" a boy said. You turned around to see who it was. It was the boy with the beautiful brownish hair.

"Hey!!" You said, not knowing what he was gonna say. He walked over to where you were standing.

"Do you maybe, wanna have lunch with me? Since your new and maybe don't know anyone yet" the boy said a little to happy. 

"Sure, that would be great." you replied. 

"Oh before i forget, my name is Jung Hoseok" he said while you two walked to the cafeteria.

Everything was still very new, so you just followed Hoseok. The two of you reached the cafeteria, and hoseok grabbed two trays with food.

"Are you gonna eat two trays?" You asked in confussion. 

Hoseok laughed and said "No pabo.
You're the new girl, i wanna be nice
". While he took the trays to a table in the middle of the cafetaria.

Hoseok sat down and you sat across from him. The two of you ate lunch and talked about why you moved to Korea.

Suddenly 6 boys came along and walked over to where you and Hoseok were sitting.
_______

Hey. I still dont really know how to finish a chapter but i hope you can understand that this is my first time writing