• 13 •

Stuck | M.YG

The boys, including you, had a fantastic weekend. It was Monday and that means you had to get up early for school, which you could honestly skip because your parents weren't home anyway.

You woke up around 5:40 AM by the noise of rain ticking on your bedroom window. Your alarm didn't go off for another 20 minutes so you decided to lay in bed and enjoy the rain, until you figured out that you had to walk to school in the rain.

Thinking of that just made you tired, even when you just woke up. You turned around for some extra sleep. Not that those (now) 15 minutes were gonna help.

*Funky alarm sound* 
"Aish" you growled as you clicked the off button of your alarm. The raining had stopped, so you convinced yourself you had to get up. 

You dragged your body out of bed and walked to the bathroom, to brush your hair and teeth. Once you were done you stood in front of the mirror looking at yourself. 

"Ugh.. i look like i just stepped out of my grave after 20 years" you said as you saw dark circles under your eyes.

You didn't get much sleep after what happend Saturday, because you kept replaying the scene of Jungkook asking you to hangout in your head.

"I can fix my face with make up anyway" and with that you walked back to you bedroom to put on your school outfit.
(I never mentioned it but the school uniform is like a pretty dark green skirt and a white blouse and a matching green tie)

Once you were dressed you sat down at your make up desk and began to do you make up. You didn't put much on because you were mainly focused on making the dark circles disappear.

When you were all done, including eating breakfast, you grabbed your phone, backpack and slowly made your way to school.

*At school*

You were walking down te hallway, when you noticed almost everyone became quiet and looked your direction. You were confused so you casually walked to the bathroom to check if there is something on your face or something with your outfit.

Nothing seemed wrong so you walked towards your classroom, but still people were looking at you. 

Once you were in the classroom you didn't see Hoseok in his desk. "He is or 1: gonna be late or 2: he is still having a hangover" you thought to yourself.

*Time skip to lunchbreak*

You sat down at the usual spot, the middle of the cafeteria, waiting for the boys to show up. The first one to arrive was Jimin. He sat down across from you and stared you straight in the eyes.

"So.. about last weekend.. i was kinda drunk.. so i may or may not have accidentally tweeted something really dumb about our weekend.." he said as you stopped eating. 

"W-what did you tweet? And is that the reason why everyone is looking at me since i stepped in this school this morning?" You asked him because him and the rest of the boys are quite popular.

"Don't get mad but that might be the reason yeah" he said with sad looking eyes. "Ok so the tweet reads 'me + the boys and Sara having fun this weekend ;)' im sorry

You were so shocked, but not suprised, by what he tweeted. 

"PARK JIMIN DELETE THE TWEET SERIOUSLY" You yelled a little to loud. Jimin was about to cry because he felt bad, while the the rest of the students were looking at your direction.

"A-are you mad?" Jimin asked while deleting the tweet. "Look it is gone" he showed you his twitter profile for prove.

"I'm not mad, but what will the people at school think.. they probably think we had like one big or something" you softly whispered. 

Jimin was quiet for a while and then said "I am really sorry, how can i make it better?". You looked at jimin and said "It's ok, after a few day people probably already forgot or they don't care anymore". And with that you gave jimin a small smile, when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You turned your head to see who it was. What you saw was your angelic crush aka Jungkook.

"Hey QT" Jungkook said as placed his food on the table. You felt like your life was complete, but you also kept repeating Yoongis words in the back of your head 'He's not what you call an angel, seriously be careful'."

The rest of the boys showed up and all 8 of you where just talking, eating and laughing at funny stuff.

"Does anyone know where Hoseok is?" Namjoon asked. "No he wasn't in class this morning either" you said looking at him. "Weird because he never missed a day of school!" He said back.

You were quiet the said "Someone should text Hoseok to see if he is ok" looking around in de group. 

"I'll do it!" Jin said as he took his phone out his pocket. He started texting Hoseok, and a few moments later he got a text back. Jin was shocked and suprised by his respond.

"What did he say" you asked jin who was still in shock. "Guys.. we need to ask if we can leave.. now" Jin said as he got up from the table.

The rest including you followed him in confusion. When you got to the principal office it was all clear what happened.
____________________

What happened? You can read it in the next chapter!

Btw this is long, did you like that? Maybe i can start writing longer chapters!

Sorry for the long wait, i barely have inspiration to write!!