• 7 •

Stuck | M.YG

*It was still saturday, but now it was around 6PM*

You woke up from a quick nap, because you didn't know till how late you were gonna be at Hoseoks place. Almost forgetting that you haven't showerd yet, you needed a cute outfit, do your hair, and put on the smallest amount of make up.

"Ok. First thing first. I need a cute outfit. So i have a few options!"

1: a black skirt, just above the knee, with a cute slightly cropped pink sweater and some black heels.
2: a pair of high wasted pants, with a white cropped shirt, and some black adidas sneakers.
3: a grey, longsleeve dress, with some white sneakers.

"Okay every option is cute, but i dont know if the skirt is appropriate for tonight. and the dress might be to cold, and i don't want to take a risk at being cold.'' you thought as you grabbed outfit option 2.

You walked over to your bathroom, and the shower. Waiting for the water to heat up, you were jamming to you favorite song.

"MY WALKING IS MY SWAGGER!" You were basically yelling the words. The water was finally warm, so you stepped in the shower.

Washing every inch of your body, while still jamming to your favorite songs. Soon after you were done so you turned off the water, and dried yourself with one of the softest towels.

After you dried yourself you put on your clothes and walked back to your room. Once you were in your room you fixed your outfit. Curled your hair and put on some make up!

You grabbed your phone to see what time it was."7:45 already? I better hury!"

The reason you had to hury was because of the bus, you didn't had a car and walking was to far.

So you put on your shoes, grabbed your bag for your house keys and phone. You walked out to the bus stop, and waited till the bus arrived.

While you were waiting for the bus you saw a guy walking towards you.
When he got closer you saw it was Yoongi, the guy with the beautiful house.

"Hey, i totally forgot you were going to Hoseok too!" He said.

"Well yeah he invited me, and since you are going to maybe we can sit together in the bus. I dont like to sit next to strangers to be honest" you said giggling.

After exactly 8 minutes and 36 seconds the bus stopped in front of you. The doors opened and you stepped inside, swiping your bus card in front of the automatic paying box.
*bliep*

The bus was kinda packed, so there where not much places left to sit.
The two of you walked to the back of the bus where you luckily found two empty seats.

You picked the seat by the window side, and yoongi sat next to you. The whole ride you talked about life, hobbies and about school, until you got to Hoseoks house.