yeodeol (dimple monster)

SocialLove

soulbaby

Liked by hotstuff94, gorani

Liked by hotstuff94, gorani.yein, moonmin.min, and 129 others

soulbaby @moniekim you are cutest person i have ever have the privilege of knowing. i love your intelligence, kindness and how open-minded you are. you love me and those around you for who they are and don't ask for them to change. (P.S. I love your dimples and the way you smile. never stop smiling, ever)

View all 19 comments

moniekim @soulbaby i just woke up and this is what you do? I love you so much.

hotstuff94 i am not crying you are. you two are such goals especially your difference in height that's so cute.

princeseok @moniekim happy birthday best friend. and also jisoo is crying right now into my shoulders hugging me tight saying 'they have to stay together ever, if they don't i no longer believe in love'.

soulbaby @princeseok she needs to stop being dramatic

princeseok @soulbaby she is crying louder.

juliet.miju @moniekim happy birthday chingu and my brother in law.

moniekim @juliet.miju thank you sister-in-law

moniekim @soulbaby come back to bed noona.

soulbaby @moniekim coming after i finish this sandwich.

princeseok @moniekim don't come home with presents from this weekend trip monie.

moniekim @princeseok we were cuddling and i am getting cold.

princeseok @moniekim I believe that with the songs you write.

seokjinkim @princeseok mother give him the talk and plus soul will kick his if he tries anything funny.

moniekim @seokjinkim thanks for that hyung.

soulbaby @seokjinkim thanks chingu, you know me so well.

seokjinkim @soulbaby you know I know.

soulbaby peace out losers. cuddles are calling my name.

moniekim yaaay.

princeseok still don't trust him.

1 hour ago
 

taelicious

taelicious happy birthday to my favorite brother ever and occasional tutor @moniekim

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

taelicious happy birthday to my favorite brother ever and occasional tutor @moniekim. i love you for always understanding me (it's so not awkward typing i love you) when i make a comments and/or statements that makes no sense to anybody else. Thank you for being my older brother.

View all 14 Comments

seokjinkim @taelicious i should feel offended but he @moniekim is my favorite brother as well. happy birthday.

moniekim @taelicious thank you taetae and seokjin hyung

ryuvely.sujeong @moniekim happy birthday oppa and @seokjinkim and @moniekim you two are my favorite oppas.

taelicious @ryuvely.sujeong why do you have to do this on my post.

gorani.yein @moniekim happy happy happy birthday oppa 😁😁 and @taelicious you act younger than her therefore you don't seem like a oppa to her.

jeonbunny @moniekim happy birthday hyung aka my role model. @gorani.yein seokjin hyung acts younger than tae.

gorani.yein did i ask for your input @jeonbunny

moonmin.min @moniekim happy birthday donsaeng. @jeonbunny are you still in the dog house.

db.agustd @moniekim happy birthday dude. and @moonmin.min how do you know this?

moniekim thank you everyone. thanks for the cake jin-hyung.

seokjinkim you're welcome @moniekim and have fun with soul.

moniekim @seokjinkim i will😉😉

soulbaby @moniekim i am sitting next to you ert.

db.agustd @moonmin.min my question wasn't answer.

7 hours ago



 

SEPTEMBER 12, 1994 give us one of the most beautiful person (inside and out) named KIM NAMJOON  and the best LEADER ever with the cutest DIMPLES I have ever seen and the KINDEST heart that put others first.  YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR MEMBERS AND FANS IS AMAZING AND ALL I WISH IS THAT YOU RECEIVE ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD (because you DESERVE it) and because WITHOUT YOU we wouldn't have BTS, a group of seven talented dorks that I have come to love. YOU INSPIRE ME AND I HOPE THAT YOU KEEP INSPIRING ME TO WORK MY HARDEST AND ALWAYS REMEMBER BE THE DIMPLE MONSTER, DANCE MONSTER AND RAP MONSTER THAT WE ALL LOVE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Bias Wrecker)