yeolhana

SocialLove

jiyeonkim

jiyeonkim i have let it slide for a while now

jiyeonkim i have let it slide for a while now. when it first begin, it was funny and i thought you (people that need to sit and listen) were just simply being funny but now it has to stop. calling my twin brother weird and an alien isn't funny anymore (it never should have been in the first place). i may be small but that is until i anger when others continue to disrespect my brother by calling him an alien. he is unique and has a mind that is makes him who he is. so this is the last warning, call him an alien again (i dare you). he is unique, my unique twin brother.

View all 10 comments

taehyung.kim i told you to leave it alone @jiyeonkim

jiyeonkim and i told you no @taehyung.kim

myungeun.park ahh that's what the list of names was for.

seokjinkim @myungeun.park no one messes with one of the kim twins. they even fight me and namjoon sometimes when we tease either one of them.

moniekim have scars to prove it.

jiyeonkim @moniekim next time don't take taetae food and tell mom he broke the glass cup when you did.

moniekim trying to save myself just puts me in more trouble.

chimchimpark @moniekim she made me collect the names of anyone who called tae an alien. i tried to save them, telling them not to call him that and that it was rude but they wouldn't listen. i don't blame her, taetae is too nice.

taehyung.kim i can be mean but thanks sis @jiyeonkim

jiyeonkim @taehyung.kim you're welcome twin brother.