yeseot (kookie)

SocialLove

Liked by db

Liked by db.agustd, princeseok, taelicious, ryuvely.sujeong and 100 others

gorani @jeonbunny It may not seem like I appreciate you but I do, I love you for what you are and how you make me feel. You are competitive, a major dork and very shy, things I love about you. Happy Birthday the cutest bunny ever (other than me that is). You are finally twenty.

jeonbunny @gorani aww I knew you loved me and thanks. Did you get me what I wanted?

gorani @jeonbunny of course i did. why do have such little faith in me?

seokjinkim @jeonbunny happy birthday our youngest. You are all grown now.

db.agustd @jeonbunny happy birthday little bro.

moniekim @jeonbunny happy birthday

jeonbunny @gorani 'hands up in surrender' sorry ma'am

jeonbunny @db.agustd, @moniekim and @seokjinkim thanks hyungs

princeseok @jeonbunny happy birthday brother-in-law.

jeonbunny @princeseok what even? but thanks hyung.

chimchimpark @jeonbunny happy b-day.

jeonbunny @chimchimpark thanks jimin

chimchimpark @jeonbunny where is the hyung. i am two years older, you disrespectful kid.

ryuvely.sujeong @jeonbunny happy birthday jeon, chingu, coconut head, etc.

taelicious @jeonbunny happy birthday my brother. I love you bro.

taelicious @ryuvely.sujeong why do you have so much nicknames for him and I only have one?

jeonbunny @ryuvely.sujeong thank you chingu and @taelicious  thank you and it's because she loves me.

moommin.min @jeonbunny happy birthday my adorable shy kookie.

jeonbunny @moonmin.min thanks noona

chimchimpark @jeonbunny and you won't call me hyung.

jiyeonkim @chimchimpark let it go and happy birthday @jeonbunny

jeonbunny @jiyeonkim thank you noona, love you.

jiyeonkim @jeonbunny love you too.

chimchimpark yah she is my girlfriend @jeonbunny

jeonbunny @chimchimpark okay Park Jimin. Thanks for the wishes everyone but I gotta blast.


 

Thanks for the wishes everyone but I gotta blast

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEON JUNGKOOK AKA THE CUTEST BUNNY EVER (Yein might fight me for saying this) AND ONE OF THE MOST UNIQUE AND TALENTED PERSON I HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF KNOWING OF






HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEON JUNGKOOK AKA THE CUTEST BUNNY EVER (Yein might fight me for saying this) AND ONE OF THE MOST UNIQUE AND TALENTED PERSON I HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF KNOWING OF. THOUGHT I WASN'T THERE FEOM THE BEGINNING, I REALLY ADORE YOU AND I HAVE ENJOY WATCHING YOU GROW (though I am younger than you). THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN. AND I WISH YOU THE BEST, ALWAYS.