yeoldeul (jiminnnie)

SocialLove

jiyeonkim

Liked by chimchimpark, taehyung

Liked by chimchimpark, taehyung.kim, juliet.miju andΒ  11 others

jiyeonkim @chimchimpark HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JIMIN. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚. You are one of my favorite person in the world and even though I can't stand you sometimesΒ  for being such a flirt and a cutie at the same time, I really appreciate you and care lots and lots about you. Thank you for being there for me and singing me to sleep. I really adore you and I hope that you will stop being so hard on yourself. Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCE.

View all 15 comments.

chimchimpark @jiyeonkim i love you so much. i can't wait to kiss you.

taehyhyung.kim @chimchimpark happy birthday soulmate πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽ‰. she was crying while writing that.

chimchimpark @taehyung.kim thank you soulmate. she is still crying on the phone with me, something about me growing up too fast (like we are not the same age)

jeonbunny happy birthday, hyung @chimchimpark

chimchimpark thanks and yay for the hyung finally @jeonbunny

princeseok @chimchimpark happy birthday from me and @hotstuff94

ryuvely.sujeong happy birthday πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ oppa @chimchimpark

chimchimpark thank you 😊 @princeseok @hotstuff94 and @ryuvely.sujeong

moniekim happy birthday jiminnie @chimchimpark

juliet.miju happy birthday donsaeng @chimchimpark

yein.jung happy birthday oppa πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ @chimchimpark

seokjinkim @chimchimpark happy birthday from me and @myungeunpark (lazy needs to wake up)

chimchimpark thank you everyone. @jiyeonkim i am on my way for my birthday kiss, i deserve 24 kisses.

taehyung.kim @chimchimpark I think you mean 23.

chimchimpark @taehyung.kim nope, I meant 24. one for good luck and the other for πŸ˜‰.







Β 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JIMIN AKA BTS BIGGEST FLIRT AND CUTIEPIE. I REALLY ADORE YOU, WHETHER ITS WITH ABS OR NOT, THUNDER THIGHS OR NOT. I SIMPLY JUST LIVED YOU FOR YOU VOICE AND YOUR SMILE AND YOUR LAUGH AND YOUR KINDESS TOWARDS YOUR MEMBERS. MY ONLY WISH FOR YOU IS THAT YOU STIP BEING SO HARD ON YOURSELF. YOU DONT NEED TO BE PERFECT (though you kind of are). DONT CHANGE BECASUE OF THE FANS AND PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMEBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND EAT ENOUGH.

HAPPY BURTHDAY PRINCE PARK JIMINΒ  πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘