Angry momma

Seven too many

I turned around ready to meet my fate. Taking in a deep breath I slowly looked up from the floor. In front of me stood a boy, much taller than me. He had blondish hair and was wearing a big t-shirt and only his underwear. Just how i left him. 

Oh, and did I forgot the pair of black cat ears sitting in top of his head? Or the big fluffy tail that was currently swishing back and forth behind him. And his frown, and the glare... 

I squished the kitten unconsciousness and it probably was starting too die in there so too make itself known a cute sound came from my tummy area and both me and the boy in front of me looked down. 

All off a sudden a head pushed out from my jacket which I dumbly hadn't zipped up and the little thing looked around curiously only too hiss at the boy and then going back in and cuddling against my chest. 

"Was that what I think it is?" A headache was also making it self known by now.

"Jin, it is not what you think!" I tried to lift a hand to rub my head but let's go back to that word again 'tried. Yeah the kitten started screaming when my hand left it's back so with widdened eyes I almost slammed my hand back on the kitten again too make it shut up. Thank God it did. 

"In the living room now! I'll get some food for that thing." He turned around and walked away to the kitchen. I got all my outdoors clothes of and dragged myself to the livingroom. 

And that was my cat SeokJin. He is a Birman and likes it clean and organised. If you make something dirty you better clean it up the second you are done. He isn't the biggest of cuddler but when he wants something then everything is okay. 

Upon entering the room a ball of sunshine came running at my feet. My golden retriever was sitting/ half lifting his front legs to get closer to my face. Not such a good idea. The kitten was fast a clawing at the poor dog and said dog was faster at running back to the couch where he had been slepping. 

A whimper came from the slightly bigger dog. His eyes gleaming with unshed tears in them and started to walk towards him. So when the kitten once again started making a fuss I just snapped it on its nose and told it to shut up. 

Taking a seat at the head of the dog he glanced warily at the kitten that is until I started to pet his head and he forgot about everything. 

"Is my Hoseoki feeling sad that the kitten was mean, hmm?" 

Upon hearing his name the dog lifted his head and nodded and puppy eyes on full strenght. I could see that he wanted to lay his head down on my lap but it was already occupied by the kitten. 

Not long after Seokjin came in with a bowel of cat food and a stern look in his eyes. He gave me the food before ha sat down on the other sofa. The kitten was looking suspicious down into the bowl before taking a small bite. 

"So, how did you find him?" I took a quick breath which lead to me having a cough attack. All three animals in the room was giving me looks. And when I finally was done I squicked out a "him?" 

"Yeah, the kitten is a "him". How can you just pick up a random hybrid? Isn't it enough with five? Aren't we enough?" He started out sting and confident but when he came to the last words he just sounded hurt. I did understand where he came from. He had been with me the longest and everytime I had picked up a new hybrid he had been pushed a little more to the side. That's why I didn't hesitate too put down the kitten on the sofa and make my way over to him. 

I engulfed him in my embrace. My arms efortlesly huging him around his shulders. Even tho I barely could reach around him completely because of the width of his shoulders but the feeling was still there. 

His arms lifted from his side's too tightly hold me down around my waist and his head pressed into my front. My left hand slowly raised too give him some on his head, my fingers gliding through his strands of hair. 

I could hear small whimpers from behind me and before we knew it Hoseok is jumping onto the sofa and cuddling into Seokjins side. 

Seokjin let go of me with on arm to pet Hoseok. "I know. Sorry for breaking down a bit there.  Come on, I won't tell you of for finding the kitten Hani. I know how you are. Let's go and fix some food for the both of you too and not just..."  He was about to finish but another voice had already made it self known thru the living room. 

"What is this little doing here?" 

I turned around and saw the kitten being lifted into the air by its neck making hissing noises towards the cathybrid that was lifting it. 

This was going to be a long day.

 

________________________________ 

 

So, I'm introducing the guys one after another. 

I hope you like the story so far :)