Deep thinking

Seven too many

"So, Jimin you said? Why where you outside in the park?" Hani was standing in the kitchen, making pancakes for the boys. No breakfast had been eaten since she ran out in the morning, away from Seokjin.

A shiver ran through her body at the thought of what had happened. It was an accident, but boy was that cat mad. She had woken up like any other morning, in bed with one of her sleeping buddy’s, this time said male. She had woken up a bit before him and started too pet him. Sometime under the night he had turned into his cat form and since that didn't happens that often she decided that that moment wouldn't go down the drain.

Everything was fine, until he woke up. Since she was half asleep she hadn't notice that she was petting him from tail to head. His fur was standing up, all over that place and in all wrong directions.

He was quick with making small scratches at her hand and just as fast at turning back into his human form. Now with a mouth that he could use with her understanding him there wasn't a second he would lose on screaming at her. That was until she had run away.

Back to present.

Jimin was sitting at the table together with the other hybrids and making small talk. He was fitting right in with them and they accepted him with a few disagreements from Mr. sunshine aka Yoongi.

"My owner didn't want me anymore, so he threw me out, quiet literally. One second I was sitting on the kitchen floor and the next he had me over his shoulder and just threw me. Said something about his new "pet" not liking other hybrids." The smaller in size cat hybrid was now looking down at his hands, picking at his tail which was laying on his lap. He didn't really understand why his former owner had dumped him, out in the cold at that also.
He was just happy that this girl, which had grown on him had the heart too pick him up and take him with her. He felt his heart start too beat just a bit faster when his eyes got into contact with hers over the counter. What he also could feel was his cheeks, getting redder and the hostility coming from the other males around the table.

But when a hoping ball of new sunshine jumped into the kitchen in a form of an dog the new cat knew that something where too happen.
And it isn’t going to be anything he or the other hybrids would like.

How many hybrids does she have?


 

*Hani pov*

I was just finishing making the last pancake when a loud scream made its way to me. I didn’t have the time to turn around before two arms was around my waist and following the arms was a face pressed into my neck. I could feel a soft breathing right over my collarbone and something wet right where my neck meets my shoulder. Having too stretch my neck a bit to my left for me to be able to see who it was no easy thing since the head followed my head, but I didn’t need to see who it was too know.

"Taehyung-ah, let go! I'm almost done so don’t distract me now!" I softly growled and could feel him tightening his hold on me before slowly letting me go right when I flipped the last pancake from the pan onto the plate with the mountain with pancakes. I took the plate and turned around just too see Taehyung under a self-made mountain of my other hybrids. Some weird sounds were coming out from him so a slammed the plate down on the kitchen table. That caught their attention. In little over two seconds they were all sitting at the table and looking like small angels, like nothing had just happened.

Sitting down I gave all of them a glare, telling them too behave now that we had a new... what?
What was Jimin really? A guest or maybe a new family member? Did he want to stay or was he happy to have had somewhere too sleep and eat for a night before he was of again? Maybe he didn't want anything to do with us or with any human at all since his last owner was so horrible. I was now poking at my pancake. Looking up I could see that the other 50+ pancakes was gone, into the tummies of my house mates.

All sudden a hand made its way onto my hand holding my fork and taking it away from me. I blinked before following the arm up to a face that was focusing not on me but on my plate. I looked down and saw him cutting up my totally wrecked pancake. My fork that was in his hand slowly lifted only too come to a stop in front of my mouth.

"Aren’t you who usually tells us not to play with the food at the table hmm? I don't know what you are thinking about but stop thinking about it. It is obviously making you feel down and if you feel like that the rest of us also will. So, eat your food now and forget about whatever it is in your head, everything will be just fine. You have us after all." He moved the fork closer to my mouth and i opened and let him place the pancake in my mouth.

"WOW!!!! Since when did Yoongi make such a deep speech?"
"YAH! Show some respect, I'm older than you!"
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever floats your boat hyung"
And cue Yoongi running after a not so scared Teahyung that in a matter of fact should be scared.

And me?

I'm just going to sit here and eat up my already cut pancake. Pushing all my bad feelings away until later when I can talk with someone about them. I mean, I have five amazing beings that I can open up about anything too, and maybe six soon.

I looked up at the rest of the boys that was still sitting at the table, talking with each other, occasionally sending small glances at me.

Yeah, I will talk with them soon, but I am probably going to let this play out some first. Who knows, maybe just maybe, something interesting will happen?

 


 

 

Toke me a while to get this out but here you guys have an update!!!

Done with all the introductions now ;)

Just going to leave that sentence there :)